Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
According to some on here the Chiefs could put anyone at WR?
Just got done watching the Lions beat the Chiefs.
What stood out the most? The lack of plays produced
By the Chiefs WRs.. yet some on here proclaimed the "Chiefs offensive model " is the best way to go.
You know it so easy to replace Hill with bums like Kadarius Toney.. eh..no problem right.? Mahomes will make happen.
This game showed all the more reason the Bengsls
Need to retain Tee Higgins
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 12:33 AM)impactplaya Wrote: Just got done watching the Lions beat the Chiefs.
By the Chiefs WRs..   yet some on here proclaimed the "Chiefs offensive model " is the best way to go.
You know it so easy to replace Hill with bums like Kadarius Toney.. eh..no problem right.? Mahomes will make happen.  

They were straight garbage. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 12:33 AM)impactplaya Wrote: Just got done watching the Lions beat the Chiefs.
By the Chiefs WRs..   yet some on here proclaimed the "Chiefs offensive model " is the best way to go.

Do you not remember they won the Super Bowl last year without Hill?  They beat us in the AFC Championship without Hill.  They dont need Hill to win.  Chiefs win this game with Kelce. 
Reply/Quote
I want to see what happens when they have to play in front of refs who actually call both their tackles for holds and Jawaan Taylor in particular for illegal formation...
Reply/Quote
While the KC WRs blew it with some of those drops, the Chiefs won the SB after replacing Hill with Toney. It's swell the Chiefs lost, but it was only week 1 when we started 0-1 last year, so it's fair to point out that it's only week 1 for them, too.

But hey, we take care of our own business and beat the Browns on Sunday and we're as close to that 1 seed as we can be after 1 week, eh?
Reply/Quote
We really gonna act like this one game erased all of last year for Mahomes or like 15 years of Tom Brady’s career?

Give me a break
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 12:45 AM)basballguy Wrote: We really gonna act like this one game erased all of last year for Mahomes or like 15 years of Tom Brady’s career?

Give me a break

Exactly

People have fish brains

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
I'm embarrassed for the OP
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Alot of you are missing the point.
WRs aren't so easy to replace as you might
Tend to believe. Not one Chiefs had over 50 yards
Tonight vs the Lions.
Look at Mahomes stat line. Thats a Baker Mayfield
Stat line. Under 300 yards and 2 TDs and 1 INT.
Reply/Quote
07 Cavs
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 12:44 AM)Joelist Wrote: I want to see what happens when they have to play in front of refs who actually call both their tackles for holds and Jawaan Taylor in particular for illegal formation...

Easily ten plus times. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Kelce, as much as I think he's a tool is a very needed tool to bail out Mahomes, he was greatly missed tonight. Toney's 3 drops will likely be an anomaly.
Reply/Quote
WR’s are more important in today’s game than some old heads on here want to admit, but that said this thread is an overreaction. KC wins easily if Kelce and Chris Jones play.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 12:44 AM)Joelist Wrote: I want to see what happens when they have to play in front of refs who actually call both their tackles for holds and Jawaan Taylor in particular for illegal formation...

Taylor is such trash.  I remember KC fans around the internet claiming he was an upgrade over OBJ.  
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 01:23 AM)Whatever Wrote: Taylor is such trash.  I remember KC fans around the internet claiming he was an upgrade over OBJ.

Loudly.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 12:45 AM)basballguy Wrote: We really gonna act like this one game erased all of last year for Mahomes or like 15 years of Tom Brady’s career?

Give me a break

Brady had plenty of great receiving targets.  Moss, Welker, Gronk, and Edelman were all extremely good.
Reply/Quote
One game does not and toney actually could have a great game without drops, they should had a great year without Hill and like us started slow last year.
Reply/Quote
Mahomes had a special connection with Tyrek Hill
How many plays did they connect on when Mahomes
Went off script and him and Hill played backyard footbal?
The Chiefs WRs scare no one. Nobody that Mahomes has
At WR commands a double team.
The Chiefs tried to replace Hill with other teams cast-offs
And a under sized mid RD pick. Those days of Mahomes
Throwing for 400 yds and 4 TDs are gone.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2023, 01:37 AM)impactplaya Wrote: Mahomes had a special connection with Tyrek Hill
How many plays did they connect on when Mahomes
Went off script and him and Hill played backyard footbal?
The Chiefs WRs scare no one. Nobody that Mahomes has
At WR commands a double team.
The Chiefs tried to replace Hill with other teams cast-offs
And a under sized mid RD pick. Those days of Mahomes
Throwing for 400 yds and 4 TDs are gone.

Again, he literally just won a Super Bowl without Tyreek.

Reply/Quote
I guess I'm just going to have to come out of retirement and go play in KC.. I bet I could run a 4.1.. 40.. That's 4 minutes and 10 seconds. I could use the money..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote