Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After the KC game...
(10-23-2018, 03:47 AM)kevin Wrote: You are very anal retentive. 

I'm going to make a non football prediction that you and a few others on here are not the English Lit professors you think you are.  No, I'm not going to type THE Ohio State Buckeyes, THE Bengals, THE Chiefs, THE Steelers, THE Jungle. all THE time.  Bengals, Chiefs, Steelers, you know who the hell they are.  I'm also not going to make a paragraph after every sentence. You may THINK you are writing a term paper or writing for the New York Times on here, but you aren't.  So, some of you on here who think you are great writers like Twain, Hemingway, Steinbeck, you most definitely are not.  So on your grading of other peoples posts, do the words F Off have any meaning to you.

So 3 predictions here. #1, This is probably just a Bengals post thing, not the NY Times. #2,   Some of you are probably not the English Lit professors you think you are, and your posts are probably not as perfect, wonderful, brilliant and dilly dilly as you think. #3,  Mostly I predict Bengals will beat Tampa in Jungle and will be 5-3 at bye week. Maybe back in First Place before their bye week is over if Steelers lose to Browns or Ravens.  As Always, GO BENGALS.

"I just want to look like a twit."

That's all you had to type. Nothing to do with perfection or "English Lit". 

So basically, you want to type novels all the time but you want to omit the word 'the' throughout. Don't let me stop you from looking goofy. ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Still see team on bubble for division and playoffs with a chance to get our playoff win still yet somehow.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 01:26 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Still see team on bubble for division and playoffs with a chance to get our playoff win still yet somehow.

I hope you're right

But in the end I think this defense is going to hold us back. And it just dumbfounds me how they can be that bad. We've got some high caliber players on D and they're just flat out laying an egg ?
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 01:35 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: ...We've got some high caliber players on D and they're just flat out laying an egg ?

Maybe they're just tired of busting their ass, only to be held or blocked in the back, and it NOT get called.
At some point, they're gonna wonder if it's even worth trying, anymore.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2018, 03:47 AM)kevin Wrote: You are very anal retentive. 

I'm going to make a non football prediction that you and a few others on here are not the English Lit professors you think you are.  No, I'm not going to type THE Ohio State Buckeyes, THE Bengals, THE Chiefs, THE Steelers, THE Jungle. all THE time.  Bengals, Chiefs, Steelers, you know who the hell they are.  I'm also not going to make a paragraph after every sentence. You may THINK you are writing a term paper or writing for the New York Times on here, but you aren't.  So, some of you on here who think you are great writers like Twain, Hemingway, Steinbeck, you most definitely are not.  So on your grading of other peoples posts, do the words F Off have any meaning to you.

So 3 predictions here. #1, This is probably just a Bengals post thing, not the NY Times. #2,   Some of you are probably not the English Lit professors you think you are, and your posts are probably not as perfect, wonderful, brilliant and dilly dilly as you think. #3,  Mostly I predict Bengals will beat Tampa in Jungle and will be 5-3 at bye week. Maybe back in First Place before their bye week is over if Steelers lose to Browns or Ravens.  As Always, GO BENGALS.

in the Jungle.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote