Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Things Not Islamaphobia/Terrorism/open borders/Anything French
This is happening all over as documented here.

(11-14-2015, 03:14 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is happening all over as documented here.  

As much as most want to ignore it, it's happening.
It's nice to think we all would benefit from diversity,  but the fact is that culture clash is rearing it's ugly head.
What I see is total disrespect for the "host" countries' culture and values. If I moved to another country, I'd have the decency and respect to learn the language, be sensitive to their culture and traditions, and assimilate as best I could. It's really not that hard.....

Good thing I'm not calling the shots I suppose. I'm not very big on feelings to the detriment of the common and greater good. While I would welcome anyone....you would assimilate or gtfo.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Would it be wrong to say that I would much rather have our "immigration problems" over here than what Europe is having right now? Yeah we get a few bad ones crossing the border here, but at least ours are coming from Latin American countries as opposed to African & Middle Eastern ones when it comes down to it.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(11-14-2015, 03:55 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Would it be wrong to say that I would much rather have our "immigration problems" over here than what Europe is having right now? Yeah we get a few bad ones crossing the border here, but at least ours are coming from Latin American countries as opposed to African & Middle Eastern ones when it comes down to it.

This is true....but they can gain access to the third world pretty easy , then cross our border.  Also....aren't we discussing allowing the "refugees" over here too? That should be out the window at this juncture.

Not just discussing, some are already here although the idiot in chief wants to take on another 10k
(11-14-2015, 05:01 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: Not just discussing, some are already here although the idiot in chief wants to take on another 10k

10k Syrian "refugees" just arrived in Louisiana.... What timing

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/11/13/ironic-timing-today-first-load-of-10000-syrian-refugees-has-arrived-in-new-orleans-all-single-males-18-30-years-old/
(11-14-2015, 05:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 10k Syrian "refugees" just arrived in Louisiana.... What timing

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/11/13/ironic-timing-today-first-load-of-10000-syrian-refugees-has-arrived-in-new-orleans-all-single-males-18-30-years-old/

In what logical thinking do you accept 10k of ONLY men of this age range ?
(11-14-2015, 05:43 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: In what logical thinking do you accept 10k of ONLY men of this age range ?

This can't possibly be true.  Yes, it defies credulity and smells like bullshit.

Otherwise I see 10k troops ready to send over in about 8-10 weeks.
(11-14-2015, 05:43 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: In what logical thinking do you accept 10k of ONLY men of this age range ?

Well the men are charged with finding a wife and making her wear the veil.  

European women are finding out what that feels like ...

Besides they are all peaceful ....... Right

Wonder why the Hungarian PM called them an invading force

(11-14-2015, 06:16 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: This can't possibly be true.  Yes, it defies credulity and smells like bullshit.

I agree that's not the best link. I saw a better link on Twitter earlier. This has been mentioned in a few places . Along with a list of potential cities they are sending them in the United States.
(11-14-2015, 05:01 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: Not just discussing, some are already here although the idiot in chief wants to take on another 10k

Right.....it was kind of a rhetorical question....though I hadn't heard the latest.

(11-14-2015, 05:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 10k Syrian "refugees" just arrived in Louisiana.... What timing

(11-14-2015, 06:16 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: This can't possibly be true.  Yes, it defies credulity and smells like bullshit.

(11-14-2015, 06:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I agree that's not the best link.   I saw a better link on Twitter earlier.    This has been mentioned in a few places . Along with a list of potential cities they are sending them in the United States.

This is the original story linked from the link you posted:

http://www.fox8live.com/story/30428985/syrian-refugees-beginning-to-arrive-in-new-orleans

Quote:NEW ORLEANS, LA (WVUE) -The flood of refugees migrating from the terror in Syria and Afghanistan has begun to have a trickle effect in the New Orleans area.

"We had served two families, we're expecting one more soon, and we do not know how many more, but we expect more," said Martin Gutierrez of Catholic Charities, which is part of the Archidiocese of New Orleans.

Catholic Charities has targeted services for helping refugees.

"So it's a matter of uniting the families, which is something that the church really promotes, obviously. Some of them don't have relatives and we try to help them become integral parts of our communities," Gutierrez said.

But some have argued against the U.S. accepting Syrian refugees, fearing terrorists might slip through the cracks. We turned to former New Orleans FBI chief and anti-terrorism expert Jim Bernazzani for insight on whether that's a legitimate concern. Before coming to New Orleans, Bernazzani worked to ramp up the nation's anti-terror strategies after 911.

"If I was in charge of ISIL, logistically I'd take advantage of this situation and put my people in, into the United States," Bernazzani said. "Now with that said, the FBI is on top of this big time with our Joint Terrorism Task Force and we have what's called a Terrorist Screening Center that these individuals will be run through."

But make no mistake, not every refugee seeking admission to the U.S. would face such scrutiny.

"It's going to be the 18- to 45-year-old male for the most part," he said. "It's a percentage game. It's not fail-safe, but it's a percentage game."

Still, as more of the refugees take up residency in the New Orleans area, Bernazzani discourages fear.

"These are just people from another country trying to escape misery by virtue of a civil war," he said. "We had our own civil war, and so I wouldn't be worried, but I would be vigilant," he said.

As local humanitarian agencies continue to serve refugees from Syria who find their way here, "there are multiple background checks that are done on these families and it is part of our  Christian faith to welcome the stranger," said Gutierrez.

And this is also from that article (One link didn't work)

http://news.yahoo.com/us-plans-welcome-10-000-syrian-refugees-053252486.html

Quote:US President Barack Obama has promised that the United States will admit 10,000 Syrian refugees for resettlement over the next 12 months, after criticism that America is not doing enough.

But this would represent a huge increase in the number of families arriving on US soil. In the more that four years since fighting erupted barely 1,800 Syrians have been welcomed here.

Meanwhile, obstacles have stretched the approval process for those already registered and vetted by the UN's refugee agency to almost two years per case.
So how will Obama's promise be delivered and what hurdles are keeping the refugees from arriving sooner?

- How does the journey begin? -
More than four million people have fled the fighting in Syria since 2011 and most are living in camps in Jordan, Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt and Iraq, where the UN High Commissioner for Refugees registers them.

Some 18,000 of these people -- chosen because they are the most vulnerable whether through family circumstances, injury or disability -- have been referred to the United States for resettlement.
[/url]View gallery
[Image: 68757710d7072884429f01d599c022ad41eab1a8.jpg]

A member of the Cyprus Red Cross distributes toys to Syrian and Palestinian refugee children at the  …

Once the US State Department receives their case files it employs NGO contractors to pre-screen them for eligibility for refugee status, then they are subjected to health and security checks.

Officers from the Department of Homeland Security fly from Washington to the camps and conduct interviews with candidates, seeking to weed out what a US official called "liars, criminals and terrorists."

Each case file is reviewed by the National Counterterrorism Center, the FBI's terrorist screening center, the DHS, the Department of Defense and "other agencies" -- US intelligence.

"Refugees are subject to the highest level of security checks of any category of traveler to the United States," another State Department official told reporters.
Meanwhile they receive medical tests and those with communicable diseases, most commonly tuberculosis, are given treatment before they can travel to the United States, often delaying the process.

Currently the procedure takes between 18 and 24 months from the time UNHCR recommends a refugee for resettlement and that person's flight to America.
View gallery
[Image: 77ca3a0d0ebb7095b074c4eb29a799b56a097ced.jpg]

Critics note that if the United States takes two years to screen each of the 10,000 refugees Preside …

It is not clear how much the screening process for Syrians costs, but the US government spent $1.1 billion last year resettling 70,000 people from around the world, or almost $16,000 per head.

- Can the process be sped up? -
Critics note that if the United States takes two years to screen each of the 10,000 refugees Obama has promised to welcome none will have arrived before he leaves office.

But, according to a US official, thousands of cases are already in the pipeline and will hopefully now be processed faster.

"We have been resettling Syrian refugees in small numbers since 2011 and it was only in June of 2014 that UNHCR started submitting large numbers of referrals, between 500 and 1,000 per month," she said.

"Those referrals have come pretty steadily since last June to the point where we now have a critical mass. We at the State Department have already prepared the cases for more than 10,000 people."

- Where will the lucky 10,000 go? -
Once refugees are approved, the State Department pays the International Organization for Migration (IOM) to fly them to the United States.
Refugees sign a promissory note to repay their airfare once they are established, and they are met at the airport by members of one of nine non-government resettlement agencies contracted by the State Department.

There are around 180 resettlement centers dispersed across the United States, where NGO workers help the new arrivals settle in and find work and accommodation in their first 30 to 90 days.

Those who have relatives in the United States will sometimes be assigned to live near them, and most go to cities like Atlanta, San Diego or Dallas where rents are more affordable than in New York or San Francisco.

Others end up in smaller cities like Boise, Idaho or Erie, Pennsylvania, but regardless of where they are taken they are free to move once they find their footing.

After 90 days new arrivals are no longer eligible for the State Department-funded support through the resettlement agencies, but some join support programs run by the Department of Health and Human Services.

Now the headline of the article you linked?

Quote:Ironic Timing – Report: First load of Anticipated “10,000 Syrian Refugees” Has Arrived in New Orleans….[url=http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/11/13/ironic-timing-today-first-load-of-10000-syrian-refugees-has-arrived-in-new-orleans-all-single-males-18-30-years-old/]

What's just as bad are the number of people in the comments who believe the drivel without checking it out. So sad.

Just stop with the fear mongering and / or find a legit news source willing to tell the truth.

Thanks.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
The first video speaks for itself.

Everyone should be concerned over this, and we should be praying we never have to expierence the horrors that Europeans are being forced to handle.

Close the borders and send them back. Let the countries there deal with them.
(11-15-2015, 04:17 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The first video speaks for itself.  

Everyone should be concerned over this, and we should be praying we never have to expierence the horrors that Europeans are being forced to handle.  

Close the borders and send them back.   Let the countries there deal with them.

The link you provided LIED in the headline.

Stop posting outright LIES and fear mongering.

Thanks.
(11-15-2015, 11:04 AM)GMDino Wrote: The link you provided LIED in the headline.

Stop posting outright LIES and fear mongering.

Thanks.

So react to the first post then. Or should we take by your silence on that footage that you do not dispute the problem.
(11-15-2015, 12:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So react to the first post then.    Or should we take by your silence on that footage that you do not dispute the problem.

So the decription of the video, from the link on the YouTube page, say there is an interview with a woman...then cuts to an scene with Trump ( Hilarious ) saying most of the refugees are strong men?

Also from that link:

Quote:Although the main thrust of the film is to goad native Europeans against mass migration and the negative effects of multiculturalism, the film also paradoxically takes a swipe at one European minority group who stand to lose almost the most from mass Muslim immigration. It also includes a short clip of discredited, anti-Semitic politician Nick Griffin, former Member of the European Parliament and leader of the British National Party.

The inclusion of Mr. Griffin, an unpopular figure even in Britain’s nationalist right and the rapid success of the film in the Netherlands suggests the film may not have been edited by a British citizen.

Propaganda.  Plain and simple.  

Just not as complete LIE like the other link you shared and refuse to admit was a LIE.

Stop it.
(11-15-2015, 01:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: So the decription of the video, from the link on the YouTube page, say there is an interview with a woman...then cuts to an scene with Trump ( Hilarious ) saying most of the refugees are strong men?

Also from that link:

Propaganda.  Plain and simple.  

Just not as complete LIE like the other link you shared and refuse to admit was a LIE.

Stop it.

Please show me where that video isn't accurate?  

And while you are at it feel free to point out where it is.

And the majority of them are men between 18-40
Btw here is where the uk go to hell video came from.

(11-15-2015, 01:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Please show me where that video isn't accurate?  

And while you are at it feel free to point out where it is.

And the majority of them are men between 18-40

I don't have time to point out the fear mongering in the entire thing...its propaganda.  Period.

You are taking the "men 18-40" line from Donald Trump.

Same LIE you shared in the the second link.

Stop it.