Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Things Not Islamaphobia/Terrorism/open borders/Anything French
(11-16-2015, 03:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: While I cannot discredit the video.

I can say that the person who posted this (and the others on their YouTube page) is using the name "Dr. WLP".

Dr. WLP was William Pierce.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Luther_Pierce

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/07/24/us/william-pierce-69-neo-nazi-leader-dies.html

So you might want to take those videos and views with a grain of salt...

So you are claiming the video was faked then?

Really makes no difference what the guy believes.... Most of the videos are going to be published by people who are against open borders and general thuggery by immigrants.

Besides its not like the are not countless examples of these immigrants abusing or trying to intimidate citizens in whatever country they are invading .

If this guy added his commentary then you would have a point. But I do not see anything other than letting the video speak for itself.
(11-16-2015, 12:19 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I was willing to believe that this was all propaganda, but the more I read, the more I feel something larger could be afoot.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/12/berlin-police-raid-10-sites-in-german-capital-in-crackdown-on-online-anti/

Kinda my thoughts as well.  With all that goes on in the world today, it never pays to be too cautious in my book.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-16-2015, 12:28 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I do think that at this point, a freeze on the Syrian migrants should be put in place in this country until we put in place strict guidelines for acceptance. No, I do not believe all of them are terrorists whatsoever, but ISIS predictably is going to use the situation to their advantage. Anyone unwilling to be screened is not welcome as far as I'm concerned.

Amen brother.... Good Post

"Better send those refunds..."

(11-15-2015, 02:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You can not fake these migrants assaulting border guards . . .

(11-15-2015, 02:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  Hungary had to turn on water cannons on them after they were breaking down a gate . . .

Looks like the border had guards, water cannons, and gates.  If that is your idea of an open border, what is your idea of a closed border?
(11-16-2015, 05:22 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Looks like the border had guards, water cannons, and gates.  If that is your idea of an open border, what is your idea of a closed border?

Yes they needed water cannons to protect themselves. These criminals still assaulted them. They should not be allowed into any western country. None of them can be trusted.
(11-16-2015, 05:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: None of them can be trusted.

The definition of irony: a habitual liar telling you others can't be trusted.
(11-16-2015, 03:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So you are claiming the video was faked then?  

Really makes no difference what the guy believes.... Most of the videos are going to be published by people who are against open borders and general thuggery by immigrants.    

Besides its not like the are not countless examples of these immigrants abusing or trying to intimidate citizens in whatever country they are invading .  

If this guy added his commentary then you would have a point.   But I do not see anything other than letting the video speak for itself.

If you would read what I wrote I said I cannot discredit the video...nor do I care to.

However I *am* saying that the video may be, shall we say, "biased" based on where it is coming from.  Namely followers of an racist.

But hey...as long as it supports you fear mongering it doesn't matter.

At least this one isn't a proven LIE.  Yet.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Does anyone else find it funny that the OP implied that this could happen here? I'd love to see 500 Syrians try to cross the border at once. It would never happen
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(11-16-2015, 05:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Does anyone else find it funny that the OP implied that this could happen here? I'd love to see 500 Syrians try to cross the border at once. It would never happen

Well, it's what happens when you listen to a lot of Michael Savage. You start believing in this image of an eternal flood of hundreds of thousands of Mexicans crossing the border every second of every day. Not much of a stretch to imagine them becoming Syrians.
(11-16-2015, 05:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Does anyone else find it funny that the OP implied that this could happen here? I'd love to see 500 Syrians try to cross the border at once. It would never happen

I saw this in Klotsch . . .

(11-16-2015, 05:59 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Not even joking.

http://www.cnet.com/news/legos-anti-lego-slippers-have-extra-foot-padding-for-protection/

Lego has invented a counter-measure to defeat Lucie's anti-immigration defense.  And so it begins . . .

You mean like when the central amercians were flooding the border?
(11-16-2015, 06:05 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Well, it's what happens when you listen to a lot of Michael Savage. You start believing in this image of an eternal flood of hundreds of thousands of Mexicans crossing the border every second of every day. Not much of a stretch to imagine them becoming Syrians.

Who listens to Michael savage?

Do you realize that slightly over 1/2 million cross the border annually?
That means approximately 1,369 cross daily, or 1 every minute, and I'm sure they come in small waves, not trickles.

So what exactly would happen if 500 Syrians tried to cross the US-Mexico Border? The same thing that happens to the other 1,400 that try to cross daily. Some will get thru and some will be caught, or are you trying to say that these Syrians will walk up to a guarded gate and try to force their way in?
(11-16-2015, 05:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: If you would read what I wrote I said I cannot discredit the video...nor do I care to.

However I *am* saying that the video may be, shall we say, "biased" based on where it is coming from.  Namely followers of an racist.

But hey...as long as it supports you fear mongering it doesn't matter.

At least this one isn't a proven LIE.  Yet.

Haha that's right .... Stay in denial .
(11-16-2015, 09:14 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Do you realize that slightly over 1/2 million cross the border annually?
That means approximately 1,369 cross daily, or 1 every minute, and I'm sure they come in small waves, not trickles.

So what exactly would happen if 500 Syrians tried to cross the US-Mexico Border? The same thing that happens to the other 1,400 that try to cross daily. Some will get thru and some will be caught, or are you trying to say that these Syrians will walk up to a guarded gate and try to force their way in?

haha no unlike us the Hungarians actually watch their borders.

Pat doesn't want any restriction to borders.... These guys actually think unfiltered access to this country is a right.
(11-16-2015, 09:14 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Do you realize that slightly over 1/2 million cross the border annually?

They're coming in cargo ships... we're not talking a few here and there at a time. We're not like these European countries that are letting 500 in at a time through a single entrance. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(11-16-2015, 09:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha that's right .... Stay in denial .

You're accepting the word and using the videos of avowed racists.

I should act surprised...but I can't anymore.

Before that you posted a link that LIED even while citing the sources that proved it was LYING.

So its not denial...its the truth.   Something you seem to have a hard time with apparently.

Rock On

So they can count them but not catch them?

Cool story.
http://m.therightscoop.com/united-nations-says-72-of-syrian-refugees-are-men-only-13-are-children/

UN confirms.  72% Men 15% children 13% women

Why aren't we sending this invasion back to where it came?  

[Image: iE0BEIu.jpg]
(11-17-2015, 12:28 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://m.therightscoop.com/united-nations-says-72-of-syrian-refugees-are-men-only-13-are-children/

UN confirms.  72% Men 15% children 13% women

Why aren't we sending this invasion back to where it came?  

[Image: iE0BEIu.jpg]

Same link:

http://data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/regional.php

[Image: 111615.jpg]

Darn near 50/50.  Odd.

Rolleyes

Also "we" are not doing anything because it is not our country.