Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Things Not Islamaphobia/Terrorism/open borders/Anything French
(12-07-2015, 09:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is exactly why we have no business accepting any Syrian refugees.

I agree. And to those saying we should...are you willing to bet the lives of yourself and your loved ones on the vetting process?
(12-06-2015, 11:06 PM)Benton Wrote: Given the daily creation of some new terrorism/anti Islam/France terrorism thread, we're going to just roll it all into one. Unfortunately, creating a new thread every time some media puts up some story for or against Islam is burying a number of threads and interesting discussions.

In the future, please use your judgement to discern if something needs an entire new thread, or if it's more of the same. If it looks like more of the same with a cursory glance, there's a good chance it'll get merged anyway.

Thanks!

Thanks Benton.

(12-06-2015, 11:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not really sure why it's all being thrown together.  

European elections impacts quite a bit.  It's more than. Clock boy and islamaphobia.

Because you spam the boards with a new story everytime you want to run and hide from points that are made in previous threads.  Just like you're little PP spat of months ago.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-07-2015, 09:38 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: I agree. And to those saying we should...are you willing to bet the lives of yourself and your loved ones on the vetting process?

I don't get to vet spouses that are brought over here.  Not sure why there is a double standard.
(12-07-2015, 09:39 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Thanks Benton.

Because you spam the boards with a new story everytime you want to run and hide from points that are made in previous threads.  Just like you're little PP spat of months ago.  

Stop crying. You don't have to respond to any thread . This mega thread is a joke. If you don't respond to threads they go away.

Roto was right about this ... Might as well shut down the sub forum.
(12-07-2015, 10:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Stop crying.  You don't have to respond to any thread . This mega thread is a joke.   If you don't respond to threads they go away.  

Roto was right about this
... Might as well shut down the sub forum.

Cry
(12-07-2015, 10:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This mega thread is a joke.   If you don't respond to threads they go away.  

Roto was right about this ... Might as well shut down the sub forum.

[Image: applausewinter-olympicsnoddingputin.gif]
(12-07-2015, 09:38 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: I agree. And to those saying we should...are you willing to bet the lives of yourself and your loved ones on the vetting process?

I am.  This country is already teeming with criminals.  If I let unreasonable fear rule my life then I would never leave my home.

I think we lose more by refusing mercy to people in need than we gain in national security.
(12-07-2015, 08:18 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: I don't know what Syrian birth certificates look like but the ones issued here in the states have nothing that can positively identify that the person presenting it is the same as the name on the certificate. No photo, fingerprint, or other identifying markers except maybe race (which would do no good since they are all Arabic). I can get a copy of anyone's bc here in the states as long as I know their name, place of birth, and date of birth as long as that person's records haven't been sealed by court order. I could then use that to try to claim I am someone I am not. If it can be done here it sure as hell can be done in a place like Syria.

Many of these people have no social media footprint, medical records, or employement history to cross check. And if they did how would you check anything besides social media? You gonna call up their Dr. in Syria and ask about their medical history? How bout their former boss, think he's going to give anything up, assuming you can even get in contact, or if he is even alive?

The fact is for the vast majority of these people there is no way to 100% verify that they are who they claim to be. Their passports, ID's and birth certificates can and have been forged and with no credible way to verify those documents you have to go on faith that they are who they say they are.
That's largely assumptions.

No social media footprint? No medical care? Come on. These people weren't living in huts out in the marshes. As their complaints have been publicized, that's largely what the refugees have griped about, that their temporary conditions aren't what they had in Syria with WiFi, cable, access to healthcare, etc.

Tracking down someone isn't that hard, here or abroad. Databases continue to migrate online. Agencies have more and more cooperation. Can someone slip through the cracks? Sure. But it's less and less likely.
(12-07-2015, 11:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am.  This country is already teeming with criminals.  If I let unreasonable fear rule my life then I would never leave my home.

I think we lose more by refusing mercy to people in need than we gain in national security.

Courage is resisting what is wrong because it's the easier path.
Or something.
(12-07-2015, 11:08 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: [Image: applausewinter-olympicsnoddingputin.gif]

Well done with using a Putin gif. It's the details that matter and you always cover the bases my friend.
(12-08-2015, 12:59 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well done with using a Putin gif.   It's the details that matter and you always cover the bases my friend.

[Image: NzGgxhf4xAQak.gif]

Obviously, Putin would be the pitcher while you would be the catcher.
(12-07-2015, 02:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh you mean the garbage bin thread.   I didn't post that there,  and had that original thread been left alone this info would have been placed in that one.   Which would have been an European politics thread.  

I'm not messing with the garbage bin thread.   It's pointless.
Another example of you running and hiding.  It's a lot harder to claim everyone is 'following' you when you spam across multiple threads.  

Same content.  Please merge. 
(12-08-2015, 12:59 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well done with using a Putin gif.   It's the details that matter and you always cover the bases my friend.

'Your' into details now?  Eat your own dog food clown.

Thanks for the merge Mods.