Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Things Not Islamaphobia/Terrorism/open borders/Anything French
(11-26-2015, 02:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I grouped these altogether.   There are 4 options for Muslims to wear.  They still have 2.    

A scarf or a hoodie is not the same as a burka .  That is literally the size of a mailbox slot.    So these are not what I am taking about .  

Similar in Europe

So the government IS enforcing your ban?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-29-2015, 12:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So the government IS enforcing your ban?

There is a place for government . I have always said this.... We are also an open faced society. We don't hide behind masks.
(12-02-2015, 12:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is a place for government .  I have always said this....  We are also an open faced society.  We don't hide behind masks.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Citizen-militia-undeterred-by-shooting-incident-5729635.php

Quote:[Image: 920x920.jpg]
Photos showing dozens of members of the militia groups on the U.S.-Mexico border carrying semi-automatic rifles and wearing masks, camouflage and tactical gear provide one of the first glimpses into the group's activities on the border.

leader of the self-described “Patriots,” a group of armed citizen volunteers patrolling the Rio Grande Valley border for illegal activity, said they were surprised that a [/url]U.S. Border Patrol agent shot in the direction of one of their volunteers last week, because moments before agents had sought their assistance.

The agent fired five shots in the direction of one of the volunteers on Friday but didn't hit him. The FBI is investigating the incident.

Rob Chupp, who heads up one of two Patriot teams in South Texas, said border agents frequently ask for backup from the volunteers, who have been in the area the past three weeks in response to a surge in illegal immigration in recent months.

“They knew exactly what we were doing and where we were doing it,” Chupp said. “So it absolutely shocked us that this would ever happen.”

A Border Patrol spokesperson denied that the agents request help from armed citizens groups. [url=http://www.mysanantonio.com/search/?action=search&channel=news%2Flocal&inlineLink=1&searchindex=gsa&query=%22Chris+Cabrera%22]Chris Cabrera
, vice president of the union representing Border Patrol agents in the Valley, said he had “never heard of an agent soliciting backup from any militia types.”

Related Stories

Cabrera said, “If militia members call us or arrive on scene that is beyond our control, but we do not call on civilians for backup, it's a very dangerous environment that we patrol.”

Border Patrol said in a statement that while it appreciates the efforts of concerned citizens, it does not endorse or support any private group or organization taking matters into their own hands because it could have disastrous personal and public safety consequences.

According to Chupp, volunteers had previously discussed standard operating procedure with agents to avoid dangerous encounters like the one last week near Brownsville.

Chupp said the volunteer is a resident of the Rio Grande Valley and was dressed in shorts and a red T-shirt, which appears to conflict with initial reports that he was wearing fatigues. The agent fired twice and yelled “Stop,” the volunteer turned, dropped his rifle and identified himself, then the agent shot three more times, Chupp said.

The possibility of armed volunteers without law enforcement training doesn't thrill elected officials in the Valley, or even those who advocate for property owners who say they're living in fear of drug and human smugglers.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-02-2015, 02:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Citizen-militia-undeterred-by-shooting-incident-5729635.php

Ah so you are saying Muslims are like a militia now?

Gotcha
(12-02-2015, 05:34 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah so you are saying Muslims are like a militia now?  

Gotcha

No.  I am saying that good 'Murcans are wearing masks while out on "patrol" where they are not supposed to be.

We should have them on a registry or something...right?
(12-02-2015, 02:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Citizen-militia-undeterred-by-shooting-incident-5729635.php

Sorry, but I can only identify one guy in that pic that may be wearing a mask.
I understand what you were getting at though and I am quite sure they do wear masks while doing their "patrol".
One would imagine that they would not want to be identified by the cartels, out of fear for their family's safety.
(12-02-2015, 05:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: No.  I am saying that good 'Murcans are wearing masks while out on "patrol" where they are not supposed to be.

We should have them on a registry or something...right?

Quote:Cabrera said, “If militia members call us or arrive on scene that is beyond our control

I would wager if it were somewhere they were not supposed to be, they would be arrested.
(12-02-2015, 05:42 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Sorry, but I can only identify one guy in that pic that may be wearing a mask.
I understand what you were getting at though and I am quite sure they do wear masks while doing their "patrol".
One would imagine that they would not want to be identified by the cartels, out of fear for their family's safety.

They should stay home then.  That would keep them from getting shot by the people who are paid to be there and also to keep them from wearing masks in America.

Smirk
(12-02-2015, 05:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: They should stay home then.  That would keep them from getting shot by the people who are paid to be there and also to keep them from wearing masks in America.

Smirk

Then the terrorists win !
Ninja
(12-02-2015, 06:04 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Then the terrorists win !
Ninja

I see you have a mask in your post...that means the terrorists have already won!

Shocked
(12-02-2015, 12:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is a place for government .  I have always said this....  

And the place for government is to ban religious clothing? You're an awful "libertarian". 

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-12-02/back-to-reality-for-hollande-as-voters-flock-to-le-pen-message

Interesting layout of the regional elections and how the parties messages are landing .

Too much to quote from my phone.

Quote:“There is now consistency in the National Front vote,” said Yves-Marie Cann, head of political research at ELABE. “Beyond the protest dimension, it’s also a conviction vote, a signing up to the ideas defended by Marine Le Pen and her party.”
The party has for decades called for reduced immigration and for France to re-take control of its borders as well as its currency. In the current atmosphere, Le Pen is saying she and her father before her predicted many of the problems besetting the country today.
“The National Front doesn’t even need to campaign, it doesn’t need to make promises,” Sawicki said. “The regional elections may be an important moment in which we see a re-alignment of political forces and strategy.”
(12-02-2015, 09:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: And the place for government is to ban religious clothing? You're an awful "libertarian". 

Using some of the logic that's floating around here.
They already did.
After all, the KKK considers themselves a Christian group right? So why the discrimination?
Or are you saying that Niqab's and Burka's are not the same as a "Glory Suit"?
Islamic Terrorist
Muslim Extremist

At least the Nation of Islam gets to remain separate from the ones who commit these acts. Christians on the other hand are not afforded this separate distinction. No, when a "Christian" commits murder, they are called "Christian" as to say that all Christians are dangerous.

I put "Christian" in quotes when they commit murder because no Christian would commit such an act.

It's just a play on the words that I don't like. Why not just lump all the bastards together and call them all terrorist and murderers? Why vilify a religion when it's not the religion but the people?
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(12-04-2015, 11:47 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Using some of the logic that's floating around here.
They already did.
After all, the KKK considers themselves a Christian group right? So why the discrimination?
Or are you saying that Niqab's and Burka's are not the same as a "Glory Suit"?

I'm saying anti mask laws are bad.

(12-04-2015, 08:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm saying anti mask laws are bad.

I disagree,  and you should to, or do you think religious beliefs are more important than the laws designed to protect the public?

If you don't disagree then you need to tone it down about your hated for Christianity and their influence to the laws and label yourself properly as a Christianophobe. 
The only people trying to single out Christians are the ones who want to justify and lessen the deeds of what Islamic terrorists are actually doing.

The whole idea is to get people to just say terrorist and to cloud the true intentions of Islam.

Do Christians say that all non Christians should convert or be murdered? What Christians allow its members to rape and enslave non Christians?

This comes down to whether people will stand up and call out evil by name. Islamic terror is trying to hide by attempting to make us so insecure about our own faiths that we stop calling out the evil by name.

I am sure I will be called a racist here but I really don't care .... Of course if we are true followers of Christ we can not be afraid to call evil by its name. I am certainly not going to let the true evil plaguing the world off the hook an allow it to hide in plain sight while we bicker over petty things like labels.
Yeah I'm not getting the whole "white Christians do it too" approach we have been innundated with. I don't know what the goal is, but hey some NY rag threw a temper tantrum over it, so it must be valid.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(12-04-2015, 11:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah I'm not getting the whole "white Christians do it too" approach we have been innundated with.  I don't know what the goal is, but hey some NY rag threw a temper tantrum over it, so it must be valid.

Aw man, I'm White and was raised Christian.  I guess that makes me a baaaad man!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(12-04-2015, 11:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Aw man, I'm White and was raised Christian.  I guess that makes me a baaaad man!

Yup it's the same thing.  Individual nut jobs=organizations with thousands of members and millions of supporters whose intent it is to murder as many people as possible.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall