Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Things Not Islamaphobia/Terrorism/open borders/Anything French
(11-25-2015, 05:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If we immigrated to Saudi Arabia we would assimilate to their barbaric rules .

[Image: american-dad-volume-one-20060403012558048-000.jpg]
(11-25-2015, 04:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Excellent question.  

For example:

My wife and girls wear a scarf when we go to Orthodox Church.  As tradition .  They also take it off once they get to the car .    Now it would be an issue if we forced them to wear a scarf all the time.   Which is technically the deal .  But they have assimilated that tradition into Western culture where forcing women to wear such things is not the standard.    

If a woman wants to wear it.... That's one thing.  But if they wear it out of fear or under the threat of violence .... That's a completely other story.    

I also do not think the burka should ever be worn.    We don't wear masks in the west.   Plus if there is a crime no one can identify their accuser.  

I think it matters when there is a threat of violence if they do not comply.  Which is not permissbale in the west.

Soooo....how are you going to prove it?

Or is your answer just more government intervention and less religious freedom because YOU don't like it?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-24-2015, 08:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: First number that popped up on Google was 2.8 million.  But that doea not matter.  My point was to nail down Lucy's opinion on what percentage of then qualify as "radical" undre his definition.

Where do you come up with the 5% number?

And 75 million is about the population of California and Texas combined.

Do you think Texas and California could take over the world, or even the United States?

Plus you have to consider that most of the Muslim countries are extremely poor.  Indonesia, Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh are home to more than 40% of the worlds Muslim population.  The combined GDP of those four countries (3.3 trillion) is far less than the GDP of just Texas and California combined (4.1 trillion)

Actually that is the only way it will go away.  First of all Muslims are much more interested in killing each other than killing any of us.  Second of all military intervention by the United States just makes it worse.

Remember when Communism was the big bad boogey man that was going to take over the United States?  We tried military action against it, but that failed.  When we did nothing it just eventually collapsed because of its own flaws.  That is the only way to deal with radical Islam.   Let them kill each other until they finally give up or realize that their goals are not realistic.  Us taking military action just gives them more reason to hate us.

They don't have the resources to take over the world or even get close to attacking the United States.  All we need to do is concentrate on our international and domestic intelligence to protect us as well as possible from individual "lone wolves", and let the fire of radical Islam burn itself out.

Good points.....but when you say they won't even come close to attacking the US , you must be forgetting 9/11/01.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-25-2015, 10:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: Soooo....how are you going to prove it?

Or is your answer just more government intervention and less religious freedom because YOU don't like it?

Sexual abuse cases are higher where more Muslims move into an area. Domestic violence are not up because the women do not report out of fear or this is kept within the Muslim community.
(11-26-2015, 01:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sexual abuse cases are higher where more Muslims move into an area.   Domestic violence are not up because the women do not report out of fear or this is kept within the Muslim community.

Again (and this is a theme with you and your posts) do you have any proof or are you talking out your arse?

What about white, Christian domestic abuse?  Are those all reported or not due to fear?

Bigoted, biased, racist, sexist...pick one. 

And even worse:  uninformed.

Rock On
(11-26-2015, 08:15 AM)Wyche Wrote: Good points.....but when you say they won't even come close to attacking the US , you must be forgetting 9/11/01.

To be fair even that wouldn't have happened if someone would have acted on the intelligence they had.  :snark:
(11-25-2015, 06:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So who is enforcing your ban on their culture and religion?

(11-25-2015, 08:04 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I would say a scarf or hoodie can do the same.  What about ski masks in winter?

(11-25-2015, 08:06 PM)6andcounting Wrote: That's the point. You could literally hold anything in front of your face to conceal your identity. That and banning covering you face with a burka isn't going to stop criminals who want to wear a burka to conceal their identity.

maybe I should of used a Ninja

I grouped these altogether. There are 4 options for Muslims to wear. They still have 2.

A scarf or a hoodie is not the same as a burka . That is literally the size of a mailbox slot. So these are not what I am taking about .

Similar in Europe

(11-26-2015, 01:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: Again (and this is a theme with you and your posts) do you have any proof or are you talking out your arse?

What about white, Christian domestic abuse?  Are those all reported or not due to fear?

Bigoted, biased, racist, sexist...pick one. 

And even worse:  uninformed.

Rock On

Christian community is not as closed and separated as the Islamic community. So you can measure them by crime stats. But maybe you mean the Amish... Since they close themselves off .
(11-26-2015, 02:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Christian community is not as closed and separated as the Islamic community.   So you can measure them by crime stats.    But maybe you mean the Amish...   Since they close themselves off .

Post the stats...with links.  Then we can discuss it.  Until this its just your imagination / made up stuff.

And I'll be back to it probably Saturday...so you have plenty of time.

Rock On
(11-26-2015, 01:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sexual abuse cases are higher where more Muslims move into an area.   Domestic violence are not up because the women do not report out of fear or this is kept within the Muslim community.

Wouldn't fear apply in both cases?  Provided, of course, you aren't lying again. 
(11-26-2015, 02:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Christian community is not as closed and separated as the Islamic community.   So you can measure them by crime stats.    But maybe you mean the Amish...   Since they close themselves off .

Do law enforcement agencies report crimes by the perpetrator's religion?
(11-26-2015, 02:53 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Wouldn't fear apply in both cases?  Provided, of course, you aren't lying again. 

Yes but there are no places at a christian church where they judge and make a decision whether there was an acceptable about of violence or was it actual abuse. If a couple came to a christian church and reported this then they call the police. As per the law.
(11-26-2015, 02:55 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Do law enforcement agencies report crimes by the perpetrator's religion?

When you get an influx of Islamic people in an area ... Certain crimes increase. Rapes are one of them.

Look at Europe. As the herd of Muslims move across Europe rapes increase as they move through.
(11-26-2015, 03:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes but there are no places at a christian church where they judge and make a decision whether there was an acceptable about of violence or was it actual abuse.    If a couple came to a christian church and reported this then they call the police.  As per the law.

WTF are you talking about?  In your first sentence you deny the existence of what you claim exists in your second sentence. That has to be a new record for you. Normally, I'd tell you your character is so full of shit it isn't funny, but it is funny. 
(11-26-2015, 03:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: When you get an influx of Islamic people in an area ... Certain crimes increase.   Rapes are one of them.    

Look at Europe.  As the herd of Muslims move across Europe rapes increase as they move through.

So that would be a no?

(11-25-2015, 08:02 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Only if it could be used by a criminal to conceal their identity during a crime.

(11-25-2015, 08:04 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I would say a scarf or hoodie can do the same.  What about ski masks in winter?

(11-26-2015, 02:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I grouped these altogether.   There are 4 options for Muslims to wear.  They still have 2.    

A scarf or a hoodie is not the same as a burka .  That is literally the size of a mailbox slot.    So these are not what I am taking about .  

Similar in Europe

I agree that faces should not be covered in public places.
There is already some laws in place and many small stores will ask you to remove your hoodies masks etc before entering their store. The same rule applies to burkas.

When you get a passport or photo id including dl,  you will not be given one unless you show your face. If you can do it fo that, then I don't see why you can't for other businesses and when you are out in public. Wear what you want in your home or chuch/mosque (if it's allowed there).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-27-2015, 05:53 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I agree that faces should not be covered in public places.
There is already some laws in place and many small stores will ask you to remove your hoodies masks etc before entering their store. The same rule applies to burkas.

When you get a passport or photo id including dl,  you will not be given one unless you show your face. If you can do it fo that, then I don't see why you can't for other businesses and when you are out in public. Wear what you want in your home or chuch/mosque (if it's allowed there).

Agreed. Western civilization is an open face society.
Saw this article that went up on Vice yesterday:

Calling Bullshit on the Anti-Refugee Video Taking the Internet By Storm
(11-28-2015, 08:54 PM)Donnyho Wrote: Saw this article that went up on Vice yesterday:

Calling Bullshit on the Anti-Refugee Video Taking the Internet By Storm

Yes some of the video was about extended issues with Muslim immigration throughout Europe. That's nothing new. Could post endless links to news reports and documentaries the past 5 years. These are pertinent to the current crisis. You can't add more of them to the already too many in Europe. Plus now hey are embolden to radical up. So the ones already there are also concerns for radicalization because of the lack of assimilation. Their integration without assimilation has made them targets to become radical.