Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA
(08-12-2017, 05:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So it could be safe to assume a potential out of town driver wouldn't be familiar with the local driving customs?

We have similar areas down here and snowbirds are always in there when they come down. But everyone is aware that it happens.

It would be safe to assume if said driver didn't plow through an obviously low speed area at 40 mph, run into a crowd, back up, and do it again, before backing up again and trying to escape.
(08-12-2017, 05:09 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It would be safe to assume if said driver didn't plow through an obviously low speed area at 40 mph, run into a crowd, back up, and do it again, before backing up again and trying to escape.

Maybe.... I guess we will find out what the police find out. I have seen enough leftist mobs and what they do with people in cars to know they aren't innocent victims.

It's probably an attack but the presence of antifa typically escalates violence and mob thuggery. with them around anything is possible.
(08-12-2017, 05:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So it could be safe to assume a potential out of town driver wouldn't be familiar with the local driving customs?  

We have similar areas down here and snowbirds are always in there when they come down.   But everyone is aware that it happens.

oh man, im so glad that Florida Man is back on the site

it was a deliberate attack, everyone knows it, you know it as well. You can stop playing dumb because if it came out the driver was black, you would have a separate thread for this saying "see, i told you them darn blacks were dangerours"

again, welcome back
People suck
This looks like a domestic terrorist act. Nothing about it even hints as it being an accident.

I will bet $50 that it was a 'white nationalist' pos that drove that car into those people that were there opposing them. Hope they catch whoever did it, and lock them up for a very long time.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-12-2017, 05:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe.... I guess we will find out what the police find out. I have seen enough leftist mobs and what they do with people in cars to know they aren't innocent victims.

It's probably an attack but the presence of antifa typically escalates violence and mob thuggery. with them around anything is possible.

Yeah, showing up with firearms doesn't do anything to escalate violence and mob thuggery, right? Those clergy singing "This Little Light of Mine" that were attacked by the alt-right militia members in front of them were surely just escalating the situation.

Also, here is a video of the attack by the car:
(08-12-2017, 05:14 PM)Millhouse Wrote: This looks like a domestic terrorist act. Nothing about it even hints as it being an accident.

I will bet $50 that it was a 'white nationalist' pos that drove that car into those people that were there opposing them. Hope they catch whoever did it, and lock them up for a very long time.

Considering one person died, they may be tried for murder.
(08-12-2017, 05:14 PM)Griever Wrote: oh man, im so glad that Florida Man is back on the site

it was a deliberate attack, everyone knows it, you know it as well. You can stop playing dumb because if it came out the driver was black, you would have a separate thread for this saying "see, i told you them darn blacks were dangerours"

again, welcome back

I have been In favor of running protesters down who block the roads and highways. Doesn't matter coior of issue, you block a road you are in trouble. We have jaywalking for a reason, so people cross the road where they are supposed.
(08-12-2017, 05:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have been In favor of running protesters down who block the roads and highways. Doesn't matter coior of issue, you block a road you are in trouble. We have jaywalking for a reason, so people cross the road where they are supposed.

There is no jaywalking law in Virginia.
(08-12-2017, 05:19 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Considering one person died, they may be tried for murder.

Yup, they definitely should. 

The POTUS has spoken!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-to-comment-on-violence-in-charlottesville-over-white-nationalist-rally-live-updates/

Quote:"We're closely following the terrible events unfolding in Charlottesville, Virginia," Mr. Trump said. "We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence, on many sides."

In his remarks, the president failed to mention the displays of white nationalism or Nazi symbols present in Charlottesville Saturday.

"It's been going on for a long time in our country," Mr. Trump said of the hatred and bigotry in Charlottesville. "Not Donald Trump. Not Barack Obama. It's been going on for a long, long time."

The president gave the remarks at the beginning of a bill signing event to expand a program allowing veterans to seek private medical care.

"We have to heal the wounds of our country," the president said to conclude his remarks. 

The president ignored a reporter's question asking what he has to say to white nationalists who say they support him, and commit acts of violence.

He can't even say the words.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-12-2017, 05:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have been In favor of running protesters down who block the roads and highways.   Doesn't matter coior of issue, you block a road you are in trouble.   We have jaywalking for a reason, so people cross the road where they are supposed.

Seriously, even if they are not a threat to anyone? Its one thing to gun it in the car if you feel your life is at stake. At that point, ok, do what you got to do.

But in this situation you are in favor of this person driving through a crowd of people just because they are on a street? 

You have issues.

(08-12-2017, 05:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have been In favor of running protesters down who block the roads and highways.   Doesn't matter coior of issue, you block a road you are in trouble.

Mellow

(08-12-2017, 05:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We have jaywalking for a reason, so people cross the road where they are supposed.

We have laws against running people over deliberately too....for a reason.
(08-12-2017, 05:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: The POTUS has spoken!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-to-comment-on-violence-in-charlottesville-over-white-nationalist-rally-live-updates/

He can't even say the words.

Nigel ***** Farage called out the Nazi bullshit for what it is. Trump won't because these people are a part of his base.
The second photo on this tweet is insane.

(08-12-2017, 05:31 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Nigel ***** Farage called out the Nazi bullshit for what it is. Trump won't because these people are a part of his base.

(08-12-2017, 05:22 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Yup, they definitely should. 

Could end up as a manslaughter charge, but still.
What was the purpose of these armed miltia men being there again? Anyone know what they were doing while all hell broke loose?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(08-12-2017, 06:12 PM)jason Wrote: What was the purpose of these armed miltia men being there again? Anyone know what they were doing while all hell broke loose?

They were part of the white nationalist/alt-right/Nazi crowd. They were there to intimidate, instigate, and antagonize. They were involved in the violence and initiated some of it, including against clergy.
(08-12-2017, 05:26 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Seriously, even if they are not a threat to anyone? Its one thing to gun it in the car if you feel your life is at stake. At that point, ok, do what you got to do.

But in this situation you are in favor of this person driving through a crowd of people just because they are on a street? 

You have issues.

Where have I advocated for running anyone down?

If you are protesting in a roadway then it's on you to yield to cars. If you refuse to yield to cars then that's on you.

If I see people blocking the road I calm the police to remove the block in the road. If they attack then i gun it and run em over.
(08-12-2017, 06:20 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: They were part of the white nationalist/alt-right/Nazi crowd. They were there to intimidate, instigate, and antagonize. They were involved in the violence and initiated some of it, including against clergy.

I like firearms as much the next red blooded American, and I'm not sure how the whole permits for this protest, and enforcement of them works.... But it seems like a shady idea to allow that anywhere around an event that people are showing up to with motorcycle helmets, bottles filled with cement, and noxious chemicals of all sorts. I may be overreacting, but this is a piss poor reflection of where we are as a society at the moment. All of those bullshit flags waiving, and the savage behavior on both sides is truly disturbing.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021