Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
America vs. Jackson and Brittany.....LMAO
Seems the whole internet is cheering for our Bengals!!!

https://nypost.com/2022/01/24/brittany-matthews-jackson-mahomes-have-turned-the-internet-against-the-chiefs/?utm_source=NYPFacebook&sr_share=facebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&fbclid=IwAR2w2xS2EUrhQZG2zYAsua5AWOwcPe5jsmKI1DJLlbdTt7014C8NGKEcfd8

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
I saw that chick spray an entire bottle of champagne on the fans after they won last game. That seemed like a crappy thing to do.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:22 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I saw that chick spray an entire bottle of champagne on the fans after they won last game. That seemed like a crappy thing to do.

Just shows the level of self-absorption and self-importance of these people.
Reply/Quote
I bet if Kay splattered us with champagne, we'd enjoy it. Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:29 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I bet if Kay splattered us with champagne, we'd enjoy it.  Hilarious

Kay wouldn't splatter people she didn't know in 20 degree weather. Besides..... Kay >>>>>>>>>>>>> Brittany
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:32 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Kay wouldn't splatter people she didn't know in 20 degree weather. Besides..... Kay >>>>>>>>>>>>> Brittany

Truth. Kay is a fun host to watch as she breaks the norm of other pregame shows like the ones on Fox & CBS. I like the show she had on Amazon with Chris Long and whatever the other dudes name is.

Brittany has some strange attention-seeking need on social media which I'll never understand.
Reply/Quote
She's not even pretty.

Reply/Quote
Who the hell's Brittany?

Shows you, I guess, how out of the loop I am.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:13 AM)Science Friction Wrote: Who the hell's Brittany?

Shows you, I guess, how out of the loop I am.

Mahomes' fiancé and mother of his kid. She gets a lot of bad publicity from the internet-community for coming off as an entitled social media-type person. His little brother also brings a lot of negative attention to himself through social media. Although, both are social media influencers who are likely successful at making money through their efforts.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:29 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I bet if Kay splattered us with champagne, we'd enjoy it. Hilarious

This has to be something we all agree on
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 10:48 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: She's not even pretty.

I've seen some shots of her (and in live-action) where she looks good and then pics from Sunday where she REALLY looks like nothing special.

She's appears to be a self-absorbed floozy, but she isn't a big deal.

The brother, OTOH, is BEYOND-obnoxious and really, just rude. I remember one of the first things I saw of him (was from the offseason last year, IIRC), was when the three of them went out to eat and they had nightclub-lighting on. Jackson was doing his stupid dance shit, with Brittany in tow and Patrick was in between them, not looking angry, not looking happy, but just completely apathetic and, "over it."

That told me then and there, all that needs to be said.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:31 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: The brother, OTOH, is BEYOND-obnoxious and really, just rude. 

Yes, and he's tried to knock bars & restaurants that don't give in to his demands to be treated better than other patrons. He'll use his social media influence to try and sink their business. I don't care who you are, give people respect.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:36 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Yes, and he's tried to knock bars & restaurants that don't give in to his demands to be treated better than other patrons. He'll use his social media influence to try and sink their business. I don't care who you are, give people respect.

Which at that point you kinda have to wonder why Patrick wouldn’t tell him to knock it off. It’s his brand that stuff hurts, not the nobody brother. But who knows, maybe he has, and the brother continues to do it anyway.

Reply/Quote
she also whines

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
What a Karen.

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:52 AM)pally Wrote: she also whines

I,I,I tells you all you need to know.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:07 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I,I,I tells you all you need to know.

Yes, she makes it all about herself without any consideration for someone else. That's probably why she constantly receives negative attention.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:08 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Yes, she makes it all about herself without any consideration for someone else. That's probably why she constantly receives negative attention.

she doesnt care if its positive or negative she just wants attention...

Anyone know what type of Cigar's Burrow Smokes?   I want to get a few to celebrate our AFCCG Victory.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:33 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: she doesnt care if its positive or negative she just wants attention...

Anyone know what type of Cigar's Burrow Smokes?   I want to get a few to celebrate our AFCCG Victory.

I thought I heard him say once he's not actually a big cigar smoker and just smokes whatever people have around and give him.  I might be making that up, though. 
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 12:37 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I thought I heard him say once he's not actually a big cigar smoker and just smokes whatever people have around and give him.  I might be making that up, though. 

I also cannot recall where this was stated, but he did say he just smokes whatever he's given.
Reply/Quote