Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And the proactive offseason continues!
(08-28-2018, 05:21 PM)Au165 Wrote: If that’s the deal that is a steal.

Yep especially with the Aaron Darnold $20 mil/yr talk. Good job FO, glad we got these done!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If mike brown so cheap how do we keep having some of the highest paid players in the league at their position
Reply/Quote
This makes this monkey very happy! I have been waiting to hear this.
Reply/Quote
I'm especially happy for Dunlap who took an extremely team friendly deal the first go round. Much like Dalton he's been underpaid for awhile (market value).

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2018, 05:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think Geno is going to have more chances, like this year. Lets go get it.

You are right, he is the best. No one does what he does, no one. Great to have him here for four more years.

Hopefully it is four Lombardis in that span.

He looks better than ever and with Billings next to him both these guys should have their best years along with the
rest of the D-line. Stop the run and get after the passer and feast. Smirk

Billings is looking great and it has me pumped for what it can do for Geno and our ends!!!!!!!!!

With those two paid, I feel confident that they'll come out more motivated and just in better spirits to dominate because, without that in the back of their minds (even if it's just subconsciously), they'll just play their minds out to help this team win because that's all that matters now!
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2018, 05:47 PM)jj22 Wrote: I'm especially happy for Dunlap who took an extremely team friendly deal the first go round. Much like Dalton he's been underpaid for awhile (market value).

I agree. Have had both for very cheap for what they bring to the table.
Reply/Quote
one has to love both of these moves!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Heck yeah! Both Atkins and Dunlap locked up. This is a great day!
Reply/Quote
Read this "Atkins deal gives him the highest yearly average signed by a 30-year-old (or older) non-quarterback in NFL history"

Good for Geno.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2018, 05:40 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yep especially with the Aaron Darnold $20 mil/yr talk. Good job FO, glad we got these done!

He's also 3 years younger. 
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2018, 05:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Billings is looking great and it has me pumped for what it can do for Geno and our ends!!!!!!!!!

With those two paid, I feel confident that they'll come out more motivated and just in better spirits to dominate because, without that in the back of their minds (even if it's just subconsciously), they'll just play their minds out to help this team win because that's all that matters now!

Yep, out of the way now and they can just focus on football. Great job by the FO.

There were some that were saying we would only sign one of these guys and if that was the case i new Geno
would have to be the choice. To get them both signed is just fantastic right before the season. Looking for a big
year this year after this. I know we have some questions on the right side of the O-line but there are ways to
work around that. Our Defense will be much fresher this year with our Offense actually being able to move the
ball. Indy better look out come opening day, these dudes will be coming for Luck.
Reply/Quote
Now lets see these guys go to work. Very happy day for us.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
This is great news.

Reply/Quote
see guys all you naysayers where they at
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2018, 05:22 PM)Joelist Wrote: Both Geno and Dunlap extended!

I am liking this new approach we are seeing of trying to address things sooner rather than later.

Add this to axing Piano Man, bringing in an actual Offensive Line guru, the aggressive trading to turn our first round pick into BOTH a blue chip Center AND an upper tier Left Tackle, signing a MIKE who is in his prime, actually going for a center fielder safety early, cutting Iloka and LaFell - the list just goes on.

This whole offseason has felt really "un Bengal".

When you put it all together like that... it really feels different
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2018, 06:03 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: see guys  all you naysayers where they at

I'm still in shock and I'm waiting for the haters!  Hopefully, with these guys out of the way, we can work on improving the right side of the line!

[Image: BJySrNACUAEUvBh.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2018, 06:03 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: see guys  all you naysayers where they at

I'd look for those via our first loss of the season. I'm sure significant doubt will reign supreme then.

Reply/Quote
After a long, and uncharacteristically shitty day at work, this is fantastic news! Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Has potential to be the best offseason ever during my lifetime as a Bengals fan.

There are a few guys on this team that can earn big paydays elsewhere if this team did something crazy like win the superbowl.

Dennard is one of those fringe guys that could make big bucks depending how the season goes.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2018, 06:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: After a long, and uncharacteristically shitty day at work, this is fantastic news!  Cool

Oh, thank God. I thought I was alone. 

Reply/Quote