Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Andre Smith is back!!!
(11-29-2018, 09:30 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Dominant for like 3/4 of a season? Injured all the time because he was never in good shape; big blob of goo who should have fell to the 2nd round then held out  - more comedy. Oh wait, another great PA pick, saw him run the 40 shirtless at the combine and thought "bet that guy can play the piano"

No, you didn't.  If you're that frustrated as a fan?  Why don't you take some time off?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The hits keep coming....Mike and Marvin are CRUSHING IT! Ninja
Reply/Quote
Holler at Rey Maualuga while we're at it. Trade for Peko, he's already in town.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 09:30 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: Dominant for like 3/4 of a season? Injured all the time because he was never in good shape; big blob of goo who should have fell to the 2nd round then held out  - more comedy. Oh wait, another great PA pick, saw him run the 40 shirtless at the combine and thought "bet that guy can play the piano"
I am not a I-c-deadpeople fan but that was funny.

Welcome back Dre hope you can help us out with blocking this year.
Reply/Quote

I guarantee you Andre knows his way around a Heinz bottle....

In seriousness, Fisher and Og make a washed up Andre look like Willie in his prime.
Reply/Quote
If he starts at LT, then Ced O should be waived as soon as Glenn is healthy. 

Also, I'm sure Miller and Chubb are licking their chops right now.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 01:41 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: If he starts at LT, then Ced O should be waived as soon as Glenn is healthy. 

Also, I'm sure Miller and Chubb are licking their chops right now.

and Andre is eating his with mashed potatoes and gravy.

Seriously though.

Has anyone seen Andre Smith lately?

I sure hope he put on some weight.

When he was last here he lost a bunch of weight and looked undersized...  or am I "misremembering" things?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 11:32 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Holler at Rey Maualuga while we're at it.  Trade for Peko, he's already in town.

Say what you want about Rey, I never saw him take on a runner head to head and be driven back 7 yds....
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 10:48 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Say what you want about Rey, I never saw him take on a runner head to head and be driven back 7 yds....

Rey would likely be the best LB on our roster by far now. And that includes Burfict too.
Reply/Quote

Oh BS..... He has had 2 foot fractures, concussions, a torn tricep and the elbow injury. Those injuries are not from being out of shape. I guess AJ's foot injuries are from being out of shape??? Does being in shape save you from a concussion??? Some of the most in shape people I know have torn triceps in the gym, let alone on the field. Just more made up BS....
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 10:58 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Oh BS..... He has had 2 foot fractures, concussions, a torn tricep and the elbow injury. Those injuries are not from being out of shape. I guess AJ's foot injuries are from being out of shape??? Does being in shape save you from a concussion??? Some of the most in shape people I know have torn triceps in the gym, let alone on the field. Just more made up BS....

AJ doesn't weigh 340 lbs. The foot fractures could partially be based on weight. There are different causes though.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 11:06 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: AJ doesn't weigh 340 lbs. The foot fractures could partially be based on weight. There are different causes though.

AJ also can't play Oline. Crap like that happens when you are that big. But that's also why he can play NFL Oline…. he had 2 fractures, one non-contact and one caused by contact.
Reply/Quote