Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton: Anyone that wanted a loss today is not a real fan
In the press conference, Andy said that anyone wanting a loss today wasn't a real fan.

Obviously he's going through a lot of stuff, and I'm not at all upset by what he said. However, do you agree? I don't. Being a treadmill team is the worst place to be. I'm a season ticket holder in Toronto and flew across the pond to watch the Rams game, I'm not sure how I wouldn't qualify as a "real" fan.
He says that because he is butt hurt. Andy will get a job elsewhere but for Bengals fans to wish for a win today in a lost season would make literally no sense.
Shut up Dalton. Just because we hate Palmer for quitting doesn't mean we can't hate you for not quitting.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-22-2019, 07:46 PM)IcoHolic Wrote: In the press conference, Andy said that anyone wanting a loss today wasn't a real fan.

Obviously he's going through a lot of stuff, and I'm not at all upset by what he said. However, do you agree? I don't. Being a treadmill team is the worst place to be. I'm a season ticket holder in Toronto and flew across the pond to watch the Rams game, I'm not sure how I wouldn't qualify as a "real" fan.

Dalton deserves a better fan base, one that respects his play which was great today overall.

For the record, I was all in for a tie today or a win and a Skins/Giants tie.

Bengals fans should be thrilled as AD trade value went up today which helps us in the future

Also anyone who has given there all like the team did today is emotionally upset, that is good as they wanted to win today.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
"...of Andy Dalton."

Finished his statement.

And he's right.
Thank you for your service Andy. I was one of your supporters for a long time but in the end I want whats best for my team and we need to have at least a chance at getting a real franchise QB who can win big games.
(12-22-2019, 07:55 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Dalton deserves a better fan base, one that respects his play which was great today overall.

For the record, I was all in for a tie today or a win and a Skins/Giants tie.

Bengals fans should be thrilled as AD trade value went up today which helps us in the future

Also anyone who has given there all like the team did today is emotionally upset, that is good as they wanted to win today.
Respects his play which was great today overall...REALLY?......REALLY??!!

All Dalton did today was try his damndest to screw the Bengals out of #1OA. Where the hell was that all year??

Too little, too late. THANK GAWD!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

(12-22-2019, 07:51 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: He says that because he is butt hurt. Andy will get a job elsewhere but for Bengals fans to wish for a win today in a lost season would make literally no sense.

I've backed Andy for years, but you're right. He's salty that he's out.

I wish him the best elsewhere, and I wish Burrow a better situation than Andy's been saddled with.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
(12-22-2019, 07:46 PM)IcoHolic Wrote: In the press conference, Andy said that anyone wanting a loss today wasn't a real fan.

I would say anyone who loses 11 games in a season isn't a real QB.
(12-22-2019, 08:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've backed Andy for years, but you're right. He's salty that he's out.

I wish him the best elsewhere, and I wish Burrow a better situation than Andy's been saddled with.

Salty?

He has shown nothing but class. His comment today to me was spot on from a team that played their hearts out, but lost.

Fans were upset he almost led them back for the win which means #1 overall pick would not be secure.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
(12-22-2019, 08:02 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I would say anyone who loses 11 games in a season isn't a real QB.

Tell that to HOF QB Troy Aikman. I believe Brees also lost 12 games in a season and so has Matt Ryan.

(12-22-2019, 07:59 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Thank you for your service Andy. I was one of your supporters for a long time but in the end I want whats best for my team and we need to have at least a chance at getting a real franchise QB who can win big games.

Replacing quitter Palmer with a "real leader who wants to be here" didn't work.  So here is hoping whatever Burrow has is the missing ingredient.
Couldn’t care less.

If you identify as a Bengals fan, you are a TRUE fan. It’s that simple.

That one win this season, zero Super Bowls and lack of playoff success since Reagan aren’t things that attract bandwagoners.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Those were some beautiful throws by Andy in what is one of the craziest Bengal games I ever saw. Convert two two-point conversions and recover an onside kick? Score a TD with no time on the clock? Next year he hopefully plays for a winner because in my mind he is one.
People have been real Dbags this whole week especially on Twitter can't really blame him. It's funny I see multiple teams that don't have a supposed superstar and yet they are winning. The damn team in yellow and Black come to mind. This team is going to need more than Burrow to be good though.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
I can’t wait to move on from this mediocre bum. Good riddance.

(12-22-2019, 08:02 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've backed Andy for years, but you're right. He's salty that he's out.

Same and Amen. They need Linemen and some WRs to help Whoever is the QB in 2020.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

(12-22-2019, 08:02 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I would say anyone who loses 11 games in a season isn't a real QB.

Yeah, well he's got a HC who has lost 14 games, probably soon to be 15 in a season and isn't a real HC.
Maybe he’ll be better at singing in the church choir full-time than he was an NFL QB.

I was a fan of this team long before you were even born, Andy, and I'll be here after you're gone. I've been insulted by much more talented players than you, Andy, and just like them, you'll soon be just a memory here.

Oh, and make sure you pick up one of these on the way out of town, Andy. You'll need it at your next gig.

[Image: brown-crown-bolt-boards-easels-66377-64_...ressed.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet