Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Slight Against Native American Peoples
(07-29-2015, 10:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's easy to play Monday morning qb.  Is it a bad deal .... Yes....    But was the large part of the African population enslaved?  Seems if that was the case the Africans wouldn't have sold each other.  

What's kinda odd is that your upset over the slave trade but your ok with using babies to harvest organs.   Isn't that juat forcing humans to do something against their will?

You said since we don't need slaves now for the ECONOMY its no longer an excuse!

That was NEVER a good excuse.

Point 2:  I am NOT alright with "harvesting baby organs".  But I'm also not going to argue with you (again) about an edited video.  I am anti-abortion...but if there is any good whatsoever that can come from it via medical research then so be it.  NOT if PP was selling them to the highest bidder...but as part of the process of disposing of the fetus.

Reverse what you said for a second:  You are against any medical research from the aborted cells...but are OK with human slavery of children as long as it helps the economy.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-29-2015, 10:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: You said since we don't need slaves now for the ECONOMY its no longer an excuse!

That was NEVER a good excuse.

Point 2:  I am NOT alright with "harvesting baby organs".  But I'm also not going to argue with you (again) about an edited video.  I am anti-abortion...but if there is any good whatsoever that can come from it via medical research then so be it.  NOT if PP was selling them to the highest bidder...but as part of the process of disposing of the fetus.

Reverse what you said for a second:  You are against any medical research from the aborted cells...but are OK with human slavery of children as long as it helps the economy.

Rock On

Never said i supported slavery now or back then. I just refuse to scold the people who had slaves back then.... It happened, we fixed it (kinda), now we move forward.

You can defend your position on organ harvesting all you wish. You believe what you believe.

So your anti abortion supporting Abortion and doubling down in organ sales also known as ... Medical research. ... Gotcha
(07-29-2015, 10:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Never said i supported slavery now or back then.   I just refuse to scold the people who had slaves back then....   It happened, we fixed it (kinda), now we move forward.      

You can defend your position on organ harvesting all you wish.    You believe what you believe.

So your anti abortion supporting Abortion and doubling down in organ sales also known as ... Medical research.      ... Gotcha

I'll repeat my position (and you'll ignore it...again): I am anti-abortion.  I find it a horrible, terrible choice for a woman to make.  However, it is legal and not MY choice to make.  I believe in abstinence, but I am not naive enough to think that all people are smart enough to not have sex until they are married or in a committed, life long relationship so  I support strong sex education than includes all manner of birth control (which isn't abortion no matter how you want to make things up).  

I also encourage counseling for those who are faced with situations where they feel the only good choice left for them is abortion.

Clear enough for you?

You have taken a heavily edited video about what happens to the remains and created a myth called "harvesting organs" that simply does not exist.  And you can spin and deflect and dance but what you are accusing PP of is not what is in the video.  It exist solely in your mind and the minds of others who are so opposed to a woman's choice that any and all means of degrading them and it are fine and dandy.  Even if they are made up.

As to slavery, YOU said: 

(07-29-2015, 09:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well so be it ...   I don't begrudge the slave trade era ....  It's how their economy worked.   And it was done on a large scale worldwide.   

We still trade in humans today.   Sex, manual labour, you name it ....    Problem is now we don't need them to run our economy.    So there is no excuse.

So yeah, you think slavery was just fine and dandy as long as it help the "economy".

That's a far cry from:

(07-29-2015, 10:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Never said i supported slavery now or back then.   I just refuse to scold the people who had slaves back then....   It happened, we fixed it (kinda), now we move forward.       

So be careful you don't fall off that high horse of morality you claim to be sitting on.  Rock On
(07-29-2015, 11:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'll repeat my position (and you'll ignore it...again): I am anti-abortion.  I find it a horrible, terrible choice for a woman to make.  However, it is legal and not MY choice to make.  I believe in abstinence, but I am not naive enough to think that all people are smart enough to not have sex until they are married or in a committed, life long relationship so  I support strong sex education than includes all manner of birth control (which isn't abortion no matter how you want to make things up).  

I also encourage counseling for those who are faced with situations where they feel the only good choice left for them is abortion.

Clear enough for you?

You have taken a heavily edited video about what happens to the remains and created a myth called "harvesting organs" that simply does not exist.  And you can spin and deflect and dance but what you are accusing PP of is not what is in the video.  It exist solely in your mind and the minds of others who are so opposed to a woman's choice that any and all means of degrading them and it are fine and dandy.  Even if they are made up.

As to slavery, YOU said: 

So yeah, you think slavery was just fine and dandy as long as it help the "economy".

That's a far cry from:

So be careful you don't fall off that high horse of morality you claim to be sitting on.  Rock On

So we agree on abortion.

What if the video is factual? Why are you so quick to dismiss the video. Even if its kinda true any level of selling organs and profiting is wrong. What I find interesting is that you get upset that i think there may be something to the video. Yet you just dismiss the whole thing.

Do you think with all information at hand that it deserves an investigation?
(07-29-2015, 11:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So we agree on abortion.  

What if the video is factual?   Why are you so quick to dismiss the video.  Even if its kinda true any level of selling organs and profiting is wrong.    What I find interesting is that you get upset that i think there may be something to the video.    Yet you just dismiss the whole thing.  

Do you think with all information at hand that it deserves an investigation?

I'm quick to dismiss it because the group that created it has a history of such things.  One of their "leaders" raised funds for the defense of the man who shot and killed an abortion doctor because he didn't think that was a crime.  One extremist group targeting another isn't evidence to me.

The GOP has had multiple opportunities over the last 16 years to investigate PP. They don't because they don't care. They only care now because its a nice talking point for the primaries.
(07-30-2015, 09:02 AM)GMDino Wrote: I'm quick to dismiss it because the group that created it has a history of such things.  One of their "leaders" raised funds for the defense of the man who shot and killed an abortion doctor because he didn't think that was a crime.  One extremist group targeting another isn't evidence to me.

The GOP has had multiple opportunities over the last 16 years to investigate PP.  They don't because they don't care.  They only care now because its a nice talking point for the primaries.

I agree that the progressive GOP does not care. The real conservatives are pushing this, the progressives were busy pushing the import/export bank through under everyone's nose.

They have 58 votes to defund pp in the senate so far so maybe they pick up 2 more. We will see. But this has to be the closest they have gotten.
(07-30-2015, 12:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I agree that the progressive GOP does not care.  The real conservatives are pushing this,  the progressives were busy pushing the import/export bank through under everyone's nose.    

They have 58 votes to defund pp in the senate so far so maybe they pick up 2 more.   We will see.    But this has to be the closest they have gotten.

Yes, but that is because they don't believe in taxes going to any social services.  They simply say they dislike abortion for the votes.

Meanwhile they don't care one bit about the fetus or the woman as long as they can say they "saved some tax payer money".

Then they'll vote for the newest weapon the military doesn't need or want.
(07-30-2015, 12:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yes, but that is because they don't believe in taxes going to any social services.  They simply say they dislike abortion for the votes.

Meanwhile they don't care one bit about the fetus or the woman as long as they can say they "saved some tax payer money".

Then they'll vote for the newest weapon the military doesn't need or want.

Tax payer money already goes for all these services. and the ones who spend on military would he the progressives.... Or as you like to. Call them Neocons.