Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown Too Soft For Football
(02-04-2016, 06:58 PM)McC Wrote: First of all, quit fabricating shit.  I never said anything about whether he was an idiot or not.  So get off that.  You think calling a guy an idiot you'll play twice a year is a good idea, we'll just agree to disagree.

I'm sorry if you lack the common sense to see how don't want to and can't, in this instance, are one and the same.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk that up to the yellow goggles rather than IQ.

I'm not hurt about anything.  The past is gone.

And like I said earlier, they had been doing a pretty good job of covering him the whole game, so that AB statement was way off base, even though you can't or won't see it.   If your plan to defend him was to knock him out, wouldn't they have attempted it before the last play of the game? 

Oh yeah, when it comes to idiots tryint to hurt guys they can't cover, look no further than the king of all idiots in the leagues, Mike Mitchell, who head hunted Tyler Eifert, since he knew he couldn't cover him.

I'm sure you are not looking through orange (uh striped?) glasses though.   Mellow

As to no hitting AB until late in the game I think the Bengals are still looking for a shot at Hines Ward.  Sometimes its not so easy.

Maybe Eifert is just too soft for the NFL then?  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 09:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm sure you are not looking through orange (uh striped?) glasses though.   Mellow

As to no hitting AB until late in the game I think the Bengals are still looking for a shot at Hines Ward.  Sometimes its not so easy.

Maybe Eifert is just too soft for the NFL then?  Smirk

Is this you admitting AB is too soft for the NFL?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 05:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Wow.  It seems AB is better at getting over it than the Bengals fans.   
says the steelers fan with over 4500 posts on a bengals board.  I've  heard of infatuation but damn.

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 09:42 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: says the steelers fan with over 4500 posts on a bengals board.  I've  heard of infatuation but damn.

It's been a really long time since I've seen a variation of this post.  Congrats! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Maybe if I had less of a life I would have seen all the variations as well. Shame on me.

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 09:30 PM)McC Wrote: Is this you admitting AB is too soft for the NFL?

Maybe they are both too soft...

Eifert aint as much of a crybaby tho.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 09:30 PM)McC Wrote: Is this you admitting AB is too soft for the NFL?

Is this you not getting sarcasm?  Mellow
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 09:42 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: says the steelers fan with over 4500 posts on a bengals board.  I've  heard of infatuation but damn.

Ouch.

Sad

Hilarious
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 09:55 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Maybe they are both too soft...

Eifert aint as much of a crybaby tho.

Crybaby is a box required to be checked by steelers scouts before college players are draftable in Pittsburgh.

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 09:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: Is this you not getting sarcasm?  Mellow

Or this you?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 07:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You complaining about crying is priceless.  Aren't you the guy who sent a tear soaked PM to me about how I'm such a big meanie that you won't talk to me anymore?  I suppose we project our own faults onto others eh?

Making the content of PMs public shows a complete lack of class. 

As to the OP: I like AB as far as Steeler players go, but he comes of kind of whiny here.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 07:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You and panties again.  Your obsession is troubling.

Hey this reminds me, PM me again, I lost your number.  :heart:
Reply/Quote
Antonio Brown learned from his former teammate.

[Image: 1694408527_07edc368d3.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 09:59 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Crybaby is a box required to be checked by steelers scouts before college players are draftable in Pittsburgh.

[Image: 2z4xmx0.png]
Reply/Quote
It must be devastating to bengals fans that the Steelers now have an NFL record 34 playoff wins at the expense of the bengals, and the bengals now have an NFL record 8 playoff loss streak that came at the hands of the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 10:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Making the content of PMs public shows a complete lack of class. 

As to the OP: I like AB as far as Steeler players go, but he comes of kind of whiny here.  

I didn't post the sniveling diaperfest so cram the sanctimony.  Nothing on the internet is truly private, especially a piss soaked bead sheet like the bitchy PM Murdock sent me.  Don't like it, don't send it, i.e. be a man and say it in public.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 10:56 PM)Rainbow stiller Wrote:   
Hey this reminds me, PM me again, I lost your number.  :heart:

Oh yea, I'll resend it to you disturbingly homophobic ridiculous alter.   Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 01:43 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I didn't post the sniveling diaperfest so cram the sanctimony.  Nothing on the internet is truly private, especially a piss soaked bead sheet like the bitchy PM Murdock sent me.  Don't like it, don't send it, i.e. be a man and say it in public.

I actually consider speaking one on one (PM)  to be more "manly" than simply typing it here for all to see and hoping for support; but that's just me.

Either way I would be man enough to respect his desire to keep the matter private.

There's a turd the frequents these boards that I once thought I stepped over the line in a back and forth; I sent him a PM of apology. Dude couldn't wait to share it with the boards. Lost what little respect I had for that poster on that day. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 02:20 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I actually consider speaking one on one (PM)  to be more "manly" than simply typing it here for all to see and hoping for support; but that's just me.

Eh, not really.  Your interpretation that saying it in public is about rallying support for your ideas speaks volumes about your lack of personal conviction.

Quote:Either way I would be man enough to respect his desire to keep the matter private.

Again, you want private, stick to friends and not post on the internet.  Especially when your PM is a ragfest about what a big meanie the recipient is.  Even more so when you then denigrate the manhood of others for "complaining".  Your argument is a curious mix of perverse privacy and Babysitter's Club.

Quote:There's a turd the frequents these boards that I once thought I stepped over the line in a back and forth; I sent him a PM of apology. Dude couldn't wait to share it with the boards. Lost what little respect I had for that poster on that day. 

Actually, that's an instance that I'd come close to sharing your opinion on.  However, I think the apology would have meant more if you'd made it in public.  After all, you felt you had denigrated him in public, why should the apology be in private?  I insult you in front of hundreds and apologize one on one doesn't exactly make moral sense does it?
Reply/Quote
Good Lord.....is he STILL crying over that? Imagine if they lost!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote