Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown Too Soft For Football
(02-05-2016, 02:07 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Apologies are for quitters! Sorry, not sorry!

I'm sorry you feel that way.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 03:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I feel it is the closest thing we have; but whatever, I just thought making public a PM was in poor taste.

It's really not.  Public convo for an apology is vastly more appropriate when the issue was public to begin with.   That being said, I think, and this is just me, if I were to say something either publicly or in PM that I would even remotely worry about it being revealed, I think I would need to take stock of myself at that point.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 03:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What's so hard to believe? He stuck his foot in the dude's face and extended his leg. 

Even you don't believe that he accidentally kicked the punter in the face. 

How do we go about starting a mass tweeting at Antonio Brown of him kicking the punter in the face? Or all of the ridiculous head hunting the Steelers have done the last decade or so?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 12:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Tried to hurdle him?  Nope.  Even kicked his leg out.  

When's the last time you saw a hurdler keep his front leg flexed?   Use some common sense, why don't ya?
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2016, 10:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Making the content of PMs public shows a complete lack of class. 

As to the OP: I like AB as far as Steeler players go, but he comes of kind of whiny here.  

Had you not quoted him, I'd have never seen it.

It's true though I did send him a PM saying I was done viewing his garbage or talking with him. Funny thing is, never called him a meanie actually called him exactly what he is, a classless fool as he proved from what he said when this all started.

There was no need to further litter the boards with the disagreement we were having, so I sent him a message said what I thought and was done with it. Sadly, the crying child needed more attention.

Class - Explain your position in private and be done with it.

Classless - Get butthurt that someone thinks so lowly of you and ignores you, so you cry about the PM in public. 

That is why he is on ignore, no longer does he have the ability to post a rational non-biased thought. Medically speaking, it would be cause for concern. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 03:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm sorry you feel that way.

Wait, I thought we only apologized in private and then later made it public? You're blazing your own trail.

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 04:02 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: whens the last time you saw a hurdler keep his front leg flexed?   Use some common sense, why don't ya?

Brown is not only savage enough to purposely kick a guy in his face, he's a mind reader that knew the punter was not going to go low on the tackle attempt, but instead just stand straight up. At that point, Brown knew that the only way his cleat would end up on his face was an epic karate kick, disguised as trying to hurdle the guy who's taught to go low. And he would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for these medaling Bengals fans.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 04:00 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: It's really not.  Public convo for an apology is vastly more appropriate when the issue was public to begin with.   That being said, I think, and this is just me, if I were to say something either publicly or in PM that I would even remotely worry about it being revealed, I think I would need to take stock of myself at that point.
Perhaps it is just you; but you're awesome.

I'd imagine there are those that use the PM feature because, they prefer the message to be private.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 04:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps it is just you; but you're awesome.

I'd imagine there are those that use the PM feature because, they prefer the message to be private.

1. I know

2. My post takes that into account

3. Nothing really just like lists to be in threes. 
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 05:27 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: 1. I know

OCD. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 04:12 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Had you not quoted him, I'd have never seen it.

It's true though I did send him a PM saying I was done viewing his garbage or talking with him. Funny thing is, never called him a meanie actually called him exactly what he is, a classless fool as he proved from what he said when this all started.

There was no need to further litter the boards with the disagreement we were having, so I sent him a message said what I thought and was done with it. Sadly, the crying child needed more attention.

Class - Explain your position in private and be done with it.

Classless - Get butthurt that someone thinks so lowly of you and ignores you, so you cry about the PM in public. 

That is why he is on ignore, no longer does he have the ability to post a rational non-biased thought. Medically speaking, it would be cause for concern. 

Odd that the only other person to take your tactic is Luvnit.  When your only ally is a person universally viewed as a clueless twat you might need to be concerned.  As many times as I've disagreed with bfine, and as many ways, he's at least man enough to respond.  Not always about what he's asked but he does respond.  Lastly, your sanctimony is highly amusing.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 05:27 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: 1. I know

1)  Mellow

2)  Mellow Mellow

3)  Mellow Mellow Mellow

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 04:02 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: When's the last time you saw a hurdler keep his front leg flexed?   Use some common sense, why don't ya?

At the time he kicks his leg out he has no chance of clearing him.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 04:43 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Brown is not only savage enough to purposely kick a guy in his face, he's a mind reader that knew the punter was not going to go low on the tackle attempt, but instead just stand straight up. At that point, Brown knew that the only way his cleat would end up on his face was an epic karate kick, disguised as trying to hurdle the guy who's taught to go low. And he would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for these medaling Bengals fans.

He didn't stand straight up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 10:28 AM)michaelsean Wrote: At the time he kicks his leg out he has no chance of clearing him.  

Brown clears him easily if dives low. Have you never seen a player get hurdled before?
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 11:15 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Brown clears him easily if dives low. Have you never seen a player get hurdled before?

This is comical...just pure biased bullshit. Here is steeler fan logic.

Kicking punter = Mistaken attempt at a hurdle.

Shouldering a receiver across the middle high = dirtiest player in the history of life.

Legal tackle, player runs off to his side of the field after injury no video of him celebrating. = disgusting.

Spearing a player with the crown of a helmet, then dancing on the field as player lays knocked out. = good hard play.

That logic is why I have no sympathy for Brown or any steeler player or any steeler fan. If they do it, just like their fans, they'll all defend it to the end. As soon as someone fights fire with fire, they cry like girls and run away screaming. Hell, even little Ben cried to the league about big bad Burfict after no flag or fine and suddenly the league said...oh, sorry Ben...we'll fine the big nasty man who scared you.

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 11:15 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Brown clears him easily if dives low. Have you never seen a player get hurdled before?

Dives?  Why the hell would he dive?  He broke down pretty well for a kicker preparing to make a tackle.  At the point it is clear he isn't going to clear the punter he releases his leg right into his face.

I've seen plenty of hurdles and failed hurdles, and none of them involved driving their leg into the ground on a successful one or someone's face on an unsuccessful one. What was he doing with that leg?

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 02:14 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: This is comical...just pure biased bullshit. Here is steeler fan logic.

Kicking punter = Mistaken attempt at a hurdle.

Shouldering a receiver across the middle high = dirtiest player in the history of life.

Legal tackle, player runs off to his side of the field after injury no video of him celebrating. = disgusting.

Spearing a player with the crown of a helmet, then dancing on the field as player lays knocked out. = good hard play.

That logic is why I have no sympathy for Brown or any steeler player or any steeler fan. If they do it, just like their fans, they'll all defend it to the end. As soon as someone fights fire with fire, they cry like girls and run away screaming. Hell, even little Ben cried to the league about big bad Burfict after no flag or fine and suddenly the league said...oh, sorry Ben...we'll fine the big nasty man who scared you.
You're comparing a defender trying to make contact with a receiver to a receiver trying to avoid a defender and score a TD.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 03:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Dives?  Why the hell would he dive?  
Because he's a punter.
(02-06-2016, 03:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He broke down pretty well for a kicker preparing to make a tackle.  At the point it is clear he isn't going to clear the punter he releases his leg right into his face.
Brown jumped 2 yards in front of the punter, which makes the hurdle look effortless when the punter dives at Brown's legs to try to trip him up for a tackle. That didn't and Brown couldn't have known that unless he can see the future, which is one of the few things he can't do.
Reply/Quote
If you continue to try and say Brown didn't Bruce Lee a punter in the face, you continue to look like a moron.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote