Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown Too Soft For Football
(02-06-2016, 09:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Here you go.

Rock On
I don't know man. Jungle noise is laced with more negative pessimistic views than one is comfortable with. Playoffs aside, we went 12-4 this season and you would have thought we were going 4-12. Maybe not the best example.

Reply/Quote
Antonio Brown just showed what a ***** he really is..... Lev Bell showed his pussness on Twitter.

Sorry but Jerome Bettis and Wines Hard would never act like these jokers.

And defending his Bruce Lee Roy kick to the punters face is a joke . That should have been a suspension. That was 10x worse and more damaging than anything Burfict has ever done.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 11:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Antonio Brown just showed what a ***** he really is.....   Lev Bell showed his pussness on Twitter.    

Sorry but Jerome Bettis and Wines Hard would never act like these jokers.  

And defending his Bruce Lee Roy kick to the punters face is a joke .  That should have been a suspension.    That was 10x worse and more damaging than anything Burfict has ever done.

Here ya go.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2013-06-11-at-1.14.51-PM.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 09:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Here you go.

Rock On

That'd almost be funny, except if you ever looked in there like another poster has said, it's doom and gloom. People in there are more critical of Burfict and Jones then the national media...so...nice try. No steeler fan ever called Ward dirty, even though the NFL players did. Just like none of you can admit Brown's move was dangerous, dirty and cheap.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 03:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: AB breaks the punters ankles (by basically moving his head) and tries to jump over what is left of his lifeless body...
[Image: karatesteeler.0.gif]

Punter tries to be a hero and salvage what is left of his dignity by throwing his arms up in the air and grabbing for anything that moves past him...
[Image: yyy.gif]

In the process AB glances a foot off the side of his helmet and kicks his shoulder pad.

Sadly because AB thought he could jump a guy instead of just running to his left three things happened:

1) There was a penalty.
2) AB was caught from behind.
3) Bengals fans were given ANOTHER reason to complain about something related to the Steelers for years and years.

Smirk

Rock On
Maybe the hurdle face kick was dirty, maybe it wasn't. But it's really hard to get the benefit of the doubt when stories like this are published about your team. About a player still on the roster mind you. Just saying.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81b6da67/article/steelers-lb-harrison-unapologetic-for-aggressive-play

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 02:18 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: That'd almost be funny, except if you ever looked in there like another poster has said, it's doom and gloom. People in there are more critical of Burfict and Jones then the national media...so...nice try. No steeler fan ever called Ward dirty, even though the NFL players did. Just like none of you can admit Brown's move was dangerous, dirty and cheap.

Oh it was dangerous.  Any time a player tries to lead another one on the field it is dangerous for both players.

I guess I was just mistaken when I saw all the posts about Bengals fans wanting Burfict to teach the Steelers what being tough is all about and how he's going to hurt more players and how wonderful that will be.

My bad.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 11:36 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Maybe the hurdle face kick was dirty, maybe it wasn't. But it's really hard to get the benefit of the doubt when stories like this are published about your team. About a player still on the roster mind you. Just saying.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81b6da67/article/steelers-lb-harrison-unapologetic-for-aggressive-play

It look likes that's a link to something about James Harrison. If that's true, I'm not sure why you thought it made sense to post it here.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 04:38 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'm not sure why you thought it made sense to post it here.

That covers about 90% of the drivel you post.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 04:38 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It look likes that's a link to something about James Harrison. If that's true, I'm not sure why you thought it made sense to post it here.

It's a shame your reading comprehension is as low as it is. It really is. Yinza stupid one huh?

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 04:51 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: It's a shame your reading comprehension is as low as it is. It really is. Yinza stupid one huh?
Says the guy who evidently didn't comprehend what he read in my post.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 04:48 PM)Beaker Wrote: That covers about 90% of the drivel you post.

Thanks for saying it's only 90% of what I post.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 04:54 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Says the guy who evidently didn't comprehend what he read in my post.

Oh no I did. You see, in my post I made it clear that any steelers fan trying to get the benefit of the doubt on the AB hurdle won't be getting it. The reason being the track record of your team. My point wasn't to bash Harrison for being dirty but to explain why,right or wrong, you can't convince some people that what happened in that AB play wasn't dirty. No different than the scrutiny the bengals are under now and will continue to be under for quite a while. I imagine you're the type of person that has to be spoken to very slowly. I'll try to slow down and spell things out for you more clearly in the future.

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 05:10 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Oh no I did. You see, in my post I made it clear that any steelers fan trying to get the benefit of the doubt on the AB hurdle won't be getting it. The reason being the track record of your team. My point wasn't to bash Harrison for being dirty but to explain why,right or wrong, you can't convince some people that what happened in that AB play wasn't dirty. No different than the scrutiny the bengals are under now and will continue to be under for quite a while. I imagine you're the type of person that has to be spoken to very slowly. I'll try to slow down and spell things out for you more clearly in the future.

So James Harrison's comments about his play have something to do with an Antonio Brown punt return?
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 05:56 PM)6andcounting Wrote: So James Harrison's comments about his play have something to do with an Antonio Brown punt return?

Again your reading comprehension is lacking. You are a lost cause and I must move on. Yinza idiot.

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 06:00 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Again your reading comprehension is lacking. You are a lost cause and I must move on. Yinza idiot.

Your evidence suggesting Brown kicked the punter on purpose is lacking. Bolster it with another 2010 article about James Harrison.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 06:03 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Your evidence suggesting Brown kicked the punter on purpose is lacking. Bolster it with another 2010 article about James Harrison.

"The Steelers haven't publicly discouraged Harrison from playing with an edge, believing it enhances their image as one of the NFL's toughest, physical and most intimidating defenses."

The funniest thing about this is that they've went from being intimidating to a laughingstock. Can't intimidate the big boys anymore? Kick a punter in the head! I'm sure the league was on notice after such a brazen act! Pussburgh steelers these days.

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 06:03 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Your evidence suggesting Brown kicked the punter on purpose is lacking. Bolster it with another 2010 article about James Harrison.

I don't think he is a good enough athlete to kick someone in the face while running. It was dumb luck, he was just the idiot who tried to hurdle a standing man. He was careless and unsafe. A Facemask isn't set up to take cleats then full Body weight coming down on top of him.

Was it funny..... Yes. Did he put another player at serious risk for zero reason.... Yes.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 06:19 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: "The Steelers haven't publicly discouraged Harrison from playing with an edge, believing it enhances their image as one of the NFL's toughest, physical and most intimidating defenses."

The funniest thing about this is that they've went from being intimidating to a laughingstock. Can't intimidate the big boys anymore? Kick a punter in the head! I'm sure the league was on notice after such a brazen act! Pussburgh steelers these days.

Can't intimidate the big boys you say? Which teams are the "big boys"?

LOL
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 07:53 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Can't intimidate the big boys you say? Which teams are the "big boys"?

LOL

Sadly for them, in that game it was the Browns, and yet they still failed to intimidate them....or anyone else. 

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 07:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't think he is a good enough athlete to kick someone in the face while running. It was dumb luck, he was just the idiot who tried to hurdle a standing man. He was careless and unsafe. A Facemask isn't set up to take cleats then full Body weight coming down on top of him.

Was it funny..... Yes. Did he put another player at serious risk for zero reason.... Yes.

His (and Bell's) hurdles, endzone flips and field goal rape moves are just not smart things to do. This is the most agreeable thing you've ever posted - besides the shear greatness of dear alpha-leader Putin. Ninja

Now could you let the other Bengal fans here know it wasn't the least bit difficult to make a post like this.
Reply/Quote