Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown Too Soft For Football
(02-06-2016, 03:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If you continue to try and say Brown didn't Bruce Lee a punter in the face, you continue to look like a moron.

AB breaks the punters ankles (by basically moving his head) and tries to jump over what is left of his lifeless body...
[Image: karatesteeler.0.gif]

Punter tries to be a hero and salvage what is left of his dignity by throwing his arms up in the air and grabbing for anything that moves past him...
[Image: yyy.gif]

In the process AB glances a foot off the side of his helmet and kicks his shoulder pad.

Sadly because AB thought he could jump a guy instead of just running to his left three things happened:

1) There was a penalty.
2) AB was caught from behind.
3) Bengals fans were given ANOTHER reason to complain about something related to the Steelers for years and years.

Smirk

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
To anyone not wearing yeller goggles, that is a straight kick to the head.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 04:35 PM)McC Wrote: To anyone not wearing yeller goggles, that is a straight kick to the head.

Excellent observation, except no one is denying the dude got karate kicked right in the face.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 03:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: AB breaks the punters ankles (by basically moving his head) and tries to jump over what is left of his lifeless body...

Punter tries to be a hero and salvage what is left of his dignity by throwing his arms up in the air and grabbing for anything that moves past him...

In the process AB glances a foot off the side of his helmet and kicks his shoulder pad.

Sadly because AB thought he could jump a guy instead of just running to his left three things happened:

1) There was a penalty.
3) Bengals fans were given ANOTHER reason to complain about something related to the Steelers for years and years.

Smirk

Rock On
Good post, but I was slightly off in one of my other posts. Brown began his jump 3.5 yards in front of the punter.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 03:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If you continue to try and say Brown didn't Bruce Lee a punter in the face, you continue to look like a moron.

We know it happened and we think it's hilarious. The debate is whether or not Brown can mind read/ predict the future.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 04:42 PM)6andcounting Wrote: We know it happened and we think it's hilarious. The debate is whether or not Brown can mind read/ predict the future.

Guess we'll never know about that.  One thing we do know is that he can intentionally kick a guy in the head.  He learned that in Steeler cheap shot school, Joey Porter, professor.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 03:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: AB breaks the punters ankles (by basically moving his head) and tries to jump over what is left of his lifeless body...

1) There was a penalty.

Smirk

Rock On

If you don't think he kicked him in the face, you're not a smart man. 

If pacman had done it, you would have started a thread immediately.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
No one tries to hurdle someone from 3 yards away.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 06:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If you don't think he kicked him in the face, you're not a smart man. 

If pacman had done it, you would have started a thread immediately.

I think his foot hit his helmet and slid off and hit his right shoulder pad...not directly in his face.

And pacman only hits women.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 06:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: I think his foot hit his helmet and slid off and hit his right shoulder pad...not directly in his face.

And pacman only hits women.  Ninja

Of course his foot slid off the facemask. It's called physics.

Ask Amari Cooper about that. 

Reply/Quote
From the video its apparent brown kicks like a girl.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 08:26 PM)Beaker Wrote: From the video its apparent brown kicks like a girl.

If that's the case why are Bengals fans so upset?

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 08:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: If that's the case why are Bengals fans so upset?

Mellow

Because in Cincinnati only men play football. Y'all are ruining the game with your estrogen. Nag nag nag. Complain complain complain. Beyotch beyotch beyotch.Whine whine whine. Straight women in Pittsburgh.

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 08:36 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Because in Cincinnati only men play football. Y'all are ruining the game with your estrogen. Nag nag nag. Complain complain complain. Beyotch beyotch beyotch.Whine whine whine. Straight women in Pittsburgh.

Men who get beat by people who kick like girls?  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 08:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: Men who get beat by people who kick like girls?  Mellow

The officials were men though. So I guess I'm not picking up what you're laying down?  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 03:09 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You're comparing a defender trying to make contact with a receiver to a receiver trying to avoid a defender and score a TD.

Actually, I'm saying this....

If Brown catches the ball Burfict's hit is fine.

You said, if the punter dives Brown clears him.

Both are about what if's and hypothetical bs, the reality is Brown didn't have the ball and the punter didn't duck. So, are they both dirty plays or both victims of circumstance?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 06:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If you don't think he kicked him in the face, you're not a smart man. 

Consider who you are talking too. 

Every post in the past few months has shown him to not be a smart man when it comes to that team. Just like I said about the rest of that fanbase, Ben could walk in and rape their daughter or wife, and they'd tell her to shut her damn mouth while they get Ben a beer. Hell that franchise could support ISIS, and these posters here would convert religions. Not a joke at all, I've never seen this much pathetic blind bias ever, in any realm of human history.

Reply/Quote
I've still not heard why he drove his leg down.  Nobody lands like that, and he didn't need to see the future.  He drove his leg down when it was obvious he was not going to clear the kicker.  To be clear, when I say kicker I mean the punter, not AB.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 09:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I've still not heard why he drove his leg down.  Nobody lands like that, and he didn't need to see the future.  He drove his leg down when it was obvious he was not going to clear the kicker.  To be clear, when I say kicker I mean the punter, not AB.

The real reason, he thought he could kick him and get away with it. It was dirty and dangerous and just as bad as anything people accuse Burfict of doing.

However, yellow towel nation will rise up and claim that the punter stuck his head in the way of Brown's foot to try and hurt him and not allow him to safely land as it's a giant conspiracy to hurt their players.

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2016, 08:48 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Consider who you are talking too. 

Every post in the past few months has shown him to not be a smart man when it comes to that team. Just like I said about the rest of that fanbase, Ben could walk in and rape their daughter or wife, and they'd tell her to shut her damn mouth while they get Ben a beer. Hell that franchise could support ISIS, and these posters here would convert religions. Not a joke at all, I've never seen this much pathetic blind bias ever, in any realm of human history.

Mellow

Here you go.

Rock On
Reply/Quote