Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown Too Soft For Football
(02-07-2016, 07:57 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Sadly for them, in that game it was the Browns, and yet they still failed to intimidate them....or anyone else. 

The Browns are the big boys? You couldn't find a single drunk in Cleveland to agree with that statement.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 08:00 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The Browns are the big boys? You couldn't find a single drunk in Cleveland to agree with that statement.

Steelers were in danger of being the least intimidating team in the AFCN. They had to do something. So kicking the lowly Browns punter in the face was the best they could come up with at the time. Maybe it made them more intimidating than Cleveland, maybe it didn't. Either way they're still looking up at the bengals when it comes to toughness and intimidation. Nobody in the league is afraid of Pittsburgh anymore. Nobody. 

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 08:16 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Steelers were in danger of being the least intimidating team in the AFCN. They had to do something. So kicking the lowly Browns punter in the face was the best they could come up with at the time. Maybe it made you more intimidating than Cleveland, maybe it didn't. Either way you're still looking up at the bengals when it comes to toughness and intimidation. Nobody in the league is afraid of you anymore. Nobody. 

[Image: Okay-Waka-Flocka-Meme-04.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 07:59 PM)6andcounting Wrote: His (and Bell's) hurdles, endzone flips and field goal rape moves are just not smart things to do. This is the most agreeable thing you've ever posted - besides the shear greatness of dear alpha-leader Putin. Ninja

Now could you let the other Bengal fans here know it wasn't the least bit difficult to make a post like this.

Still doesn't change that Bell and Brown both are soft. Bell whines on Twitter.... Brown runs to every media he can to whine. Fans will defend them because they are fans. But other players don't respect whining. Especially if it ends up costing another player a suspension. All this proves is more players in the league will take shots at Bell and Brown because it's easy to get into their heads.

Now what will be funny is when the steelers either make Brown the highest paid WR or let him walk. Either way they will get weaker. And really I don't mind him there since pacman pretty much handles him.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 10:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Still doesn't change that Bell and Brown both are soft. Bell whines on Twitter.... Brown runs to every media he can to whine. Fans will defend them because they are fans. But other players don't respect whining. Especially if it ends up costing another player a suspension. All this proves is more players in the league will take shots at Bell and Brown because it's easy to get into their heads.

Now what will be funny is when the steelers either make Brown the highest paid WR or let him walk. Either way they will get weaker. And really I don't mind him there since pacman pretty much handles him.

I don't have a Twitter so if he posts something you think I'd find interesting let me know.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 10:37 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I don't have a Twitter so if he posts something you think I'd find interesting let me know.

This one is just weak.

[Image: 4anvvUr.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 10:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This one is just weak.

[Image: 4anvvUr.jpg]

So Burfcit makes a reckless play that costs his team...and he is fined.

How were these wrong again?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 08:10 AM)GMDino Wrote: So Burfcit makes a reckless play that costs his team...and he is fined.

How were these wrong again?

The Burfict play wasn't a big deal. It was the ridiculous call on pacman that was insane. Personally I don't mind if Burfict head hunts the other team's best player. That's what an Alpha does. The fact he is in their heads is what is amazing. We will all get a laugh when both of these guys start to whine on social media when Burficts suspension is dropped.

What will even be funnier is when brown holds out to force a pay raise to the highest paid WR on football.

And Bell is on the road to Barry Foster..... He won't be the same, he is already showing he is mentally weak. Plus he isn't even on his feet jogging.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 08:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The Burfict play wasn't a big deal. It was the ridiculous call on pacman that was insane. Personally I don't mind if Burfict head hunts the other team's best player. That's what an Alpha does. The fact he is in their heads is what is amazing. We will all get a laugh when both of these guys start to whine on social media when Burficts suspension is dropped.

What will even be funnier is when brown holds out to force a pay raise to the highest paid WR on football.

And Bell is on the road to Barry Foster..... He won't be the same, he is already showing he is mentally weak. Plus he isn't even on his feet jogging.
Do you follow Steelers players on Instagram too, or just Twitter?
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 09:34 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Do you follow Steelers players on Instagram too, or just Twitter?

Do you not go to any sports sites besides this message board?

Seriously, you can view player tweets on pretty much a regular basis on NFL.com especially anything between Bengals and steeler players currently. You should try it, go to NFL.com spend 2 years there reading about the game then come back after that and see if you've got any concept of reality.

The league will say they are disappointed in the game, but secretly they loved that display of violence and hate. It gets them more clicks and more $$$$.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2016, 08:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The Burfict play wasn't a big deal.   It was the ridiculous call on pacman that was insane.    Personally I don't mind if Burfict head hunts the other team's best player.   That's what an Alpha does.    The fact he is in their heads is what is amazing.    We will all get a laugh when both of these guys start to whine on social media when Burficts suspension is dropped.    

And Bell is on the road to Barry Foster..... He won't be the same, he is already showing he is mentally weak.  Plus he isn't even on his feet jogging.

Further proof that you and Luvnuts are the same person!  Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2016, 08:16 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Steelers were in danger of being the least intimidating team in the AFCN. They had to do something. So kicking the lowly Browns punter in the face was the best they could come up with at the time. Maybe it made them more intimidating than Cleveland, maybe it didn't. Either way they're  still looking up at the bengals when it comes to toughness and intimidation. Nobody in the league is afraid of Pittsburgh anymore. Nobody. 

The truth is that along with the browns, the bengals still remain the least intimidating team in the AFCN. Crossing the line and resorting to thuggery because they lack the talent to match the intensity of the Steelers doesn't make them intimidators but rather a bunch of pretenders.  Growl this, you're not bengal tigers, you're pu$$y cats.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 08:46 AM)Vlad Wrote: The truth is that along with the browns, the bengals still remain the least intimidating team in the AFCN. Crossing the line and resorting to thuggery because they lack the talent to match the intensity of the Steelers doesn't make them intimidators but rather a bunch of pretenders.  Growl this, you're not bengal tigers, you're pu$$y cats.

[Image: 50503163.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 09:43 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: [Image: 50503163.jpg]

Oh..and the bengals are boring too.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 08:46 AM)Vlad Wrote: The truth is that along with the browns, the bengals still remain the least intimidating team in the AFCN.

Not if you ask leveon bell (if he is still able to limp to the phone), antonio brown (if he can remember anything), or ben (who might have a hard time lifting the phone with his bum shoulder).
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 10:45 AM)Beaker Wrote: Not if you ask leveon bell (if he is still able to limp to the phone), antonio brown (if he can remember anything), or ben (who might have a hard time lifting the phone with his bum shoulder).

I continue to enjoy the rampant hypocrisy of you and your ilk.  Now you guys are both losers and hypocrites instead of just being record setting losers.  Progress.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 11:48 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I continue to enjoy the rampant hypocrisy of you and your ilk.  Now you guys are both losers and hypocrites instead of just being record setting losers.  Progress.

This might mean something coming from anyone other than you.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 08:46 AM)Vlad Wrote: The truth is that along with the browns, the bengals still remain the least intimidating team in the AFCN. Crossing the line and resorting to thuggery because they lack the talent to match the intensity of the Steelers doesn't make them intimidators but rather a bunch of pretenders.  Growl this, you're not bengal tigers, you're pu$$y cats.

That was so lame.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 08:46 AM)Vlad Wrote: least intimidating
pretenders. 
pu$$y cats.

Being that you are the expert on all of the above words, maybe we'll just have to default to your vast knowledge of what it is to be a non-intimidating,  pretender that is a pu$$y.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2016, 03:26 PM)Beaker Wrote: This might mean something coming from anyone other than you.

I'd ask you to explain but I don't want you to exhaust your monthly supply of bullshit so early in the month.
Reply/Quote