Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown Too Soft For Football
(02-05-2016, 02:20 AM)bfine32 Wrote: There's a turd the frequents these boards that I once thought I stepped over the line in a back and forth; I sent him a PM of apology. Dude couldn't wait to share it with the boards. Lost what little respect I had for that poster on that day. 

(02-05-2016, 03:04 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Actually, that's an instance that I'd come close to sharing your opinion on.  However, I think the apology would have meant more if you'd made it in public.  After all, you felt you had denigrated him in public, why should the apology be in private?  I insult you in front of hundreds and apologize one on one doesn't exactly make moral sense does it?

ThumbsUp

Because it would affect his perceived "persona" on the boards.  Can't do that!
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
I really wish Bosewell would have just shanked that kick.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The Steelers players and organization have been pampered by the NFL and refs for so long that they are now incapable of being honest with themselves about any thing that they have done in these games throughout its history.

It's sad that they were the bully and now they are going to the media crying.

I title this ,

The Transformation of a Bully into a Whiney Arse Cry Baby.

Sucker punch. Hair pulling. Run away. "Mom the Bengals are being mean to me". "Mom the Bengals are going to hurt me". "Refs and Goodell protect us from these bullies because we're the Steelers".

The End.

P.S. The Steeler greats of the past walk out of the theater in disgust.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 08:31 AM)6andcounting Wrote: I really wish Bosewell would have just shanked that kick.

They'd still be in here complaining that the refs hosed them...eventually.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 08:02 AM)Wyche Wrote: Good Lord.....is he STILL crying over that?  Imagine if they lost!

All of this is yet another example of the "steel curtain" and it's  transformation into "linen drapes". The increasing  pussification in Pittsburgh is alive and well. 

Reply/Quote
I don't know about you guys but im really looking forward to the first Bengals v Steelers matchup. Should be an interesting game.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 10:19 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: All of this is yet another example of the "steel curtain" and it's  transformation into "linen drapes". The increasing  pussification in Pittsburgh is alive and well. 

Increasing? They always were *****. Can dish it out all day, but cant take it back.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 11:00 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Increasing? They always were *****. Can dish it out all day, but cant take it back.

Huh?  And here I thought the Steelers took it back and won the game.

Guess you watched a different one?
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Dude did a Daniel San crane kick to a player. I have zero sympathy for him.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 11:25 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Dude did a Daniel San crane kick to a player.  I have zero sympathy for him.

You mean when he tried to hurdle a punter?

Yeah, bad move.

Dumb move.

Not the same as a shoulder shot to the head.  Oh, and it didn't cost the Steelers the game.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 11:54 AM)GMDino Wrote: You mean when he tried to hurdle a punter?

Yeah, bad move.

Dumb move.

Not the same as a shoulder shot to the head.  Oh, and it didn't cost the Steelers the game.

Tried to hurdle him?  Nope.  Even kicked his leg out.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 12:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Tried to hurdle him?  Nope.  Even kicked his leg out.  

Even you don't believe that he deliberately wanted to kick the punter in the face.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 12:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: Even you don't believe that he deliberately wanted to kick the punter in the face.

Even me?  Hell I rarely say anything about this sort of thing except when it's right there for everyone to see.  Did he think he was going to jump five yards 4 feet off the ground?

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 03:04 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Eh, not really.  Your interpretation that saying it in public is about rallying support for your ideas speaks volumes about your lack of personal conviction.

Again, you want private, stick to friends and not post on the internet.  Especially when your PM is a ragfest about what a big meanie the recipient is.  Even more so when you then denigrate the manhood of others for "complaining".  Your argument is a curious mix of perverse privacy and Babysitter's Club.

Actually, that's an instance that I'd come close to sharing your opinion on.  However, I think the apology would have meant more if you'd made it in public.  After all, you felt you had denigrated him in public, why should the apology be in private?  I insult you in front of hundreds and apologize one on one doesn't exactly make moral sense does it?
I actually apoligized to everyone publically and then PM'd a few that were more involved in the back and forth.

Just my opinion, but I've seen many a coward talk big in public; however, when it's just the 2 of you, they don't have as much to say
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 12:55 AM)Vlad Wrote: It must be devastating to bengals fans that the Steelers now have an NFL record 34 playoff wins at the expense of the bengals, and the bengals now have an NFL record 8 playoff loss streak that came at the hands of the Steelers.

Nope.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Apologies are for quitters! Sorry, not sorry!

Reply/Quote
A. Brown was acting, or he's weak. Burfict could have ended his career.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 01:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I actually apoligized to everyone publically and then PM'd a few that were more involved in the back and forth.

Just my opinion, but I've seen many a coward talk big in public; however, when it's just the 2 of you, they don't have as much to say

some how I don't feel like PM'ing someone quite equates to speaking with someone face to face.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 12:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: Even you don't believe that he deliberately wanted to kick the punter in the face.

What's so hard to believe? He stuck his foot in the dude's face and extended his leg. 

Even you don't believe that he accidentally kicked the punter in the face. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2016, 02:48 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: some how I don't feel like PM'ing someone quite equates to speaking with someone face to face.

I feel it is the closest thing we have; but whatever, I just thought making public a PM was in poor taste.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote