Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Any news on chase?
Anyone else hear Chase was testing his hip at practice today? Been seeing rumors everywhere. He also posted his white color rush cleats for Sunday in his Instagram page...
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 06:28 PM)Tony Wrote: Anyone else hear Chase was testing his hip at practice today? Been seeing rumors everywhere. He also posted his white color rush cleats for Sunday in his Instagram page...

Whoa, nope, hadn't heard any of this. That would be crazy if he played Sunday, wasn't expecting him back until the Titans 
game at the earliest.

BTW, welcome back Tony. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 06:28 PM)Tony Wrote: Anyone else hear Chase was testing his hip at practice today? Been seeing rumors everywhere. He also posted his white color rush cleats for Sunday in his Instagram page...

I think the rumors are stemming from a vague message he tweeted out. There aren't any credible Bengals reporters talking about it. The cleats were something that Nike did for players across the NFL. They sent a bunch of players across the league merchandise today, but not sure why. From my understanding, he has already been declared OUT this weekend. 

Chase returning next week has picked up a little steam, though, at least from the articles I am seeing. I think it is either TEN or KC. 

EDIT - Honestly, the rumors of him testing his hip may just be stemming from this Reddit thread. Lol.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bengals/comments/yxzml5/at_practice_testing_my_hip/
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 06:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Whoa, nope, hadn't heard any of this. That would be crazy if he played Sunday, wasn't expecting him back until the Titans 
game at the earliest.

BTW, welcome back Tony. Smirk

Thanks bro!
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 06:38 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I think the rumors are stemming from a vague message he tweeted out. There aren't any credible Bengals reporters talking about it. The cleats were something that Nike did for players across the NFL. They sent a bunch of players across the league merchandise today, but not sure why. From my understanding, he has already been declared OUT this weekend. 

Chase returning next week has picked up a little steam, though, at least from the articles I am seeing. I think it is either TEN or KC. 

EDIT - Honestly, the rumors of him testing his hip may just be stemming from this Reddit thread. Lol.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bengals/comments/yxzml5/at_practice_testing_my_hip/

APTTMH according to urban dictionary means "All Praises to the Most High"

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 08:05 PM)pally Wrote: APTTMH according to urban dictionary means "All Praises to the Most High"

At practice today testing my hip was my hope lol...
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 08:11 PM)Tony Wrote: At practice today testing my hip was my hope lol...

Hilarious

Yours and mine both.

What a cryptic message: APTTMH. 

Yeah, probably All Praise To The Most High.

But there are all kind of guesses people made:

At practice today testing my hip
At physical therapy testing my hip
At park to train my hippo
Adrien Peterson took ten of my hamburgers
Reply/Quote

He heard bfine might be coming in. He didn't want to get "Wally Pipp'd" 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 08:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He heard bfine might be coming in. He didn't want to get "Wally Pipp'd" 

Don’t you mean, Wally “Hipped”?

I’ll see myself out.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 01:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Weezy gonna have to fight her Astros boyfriend for her hand most likely first. Mellow

Think Weezy can take Verlander as long as its not a snowball fight.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 01:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Weezy gonna have to fight her Astros boyfriend for her hand most likely first. Mellow

Husband. Kate Upton and Justin Verlander have been married for five years now.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 09:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You playing WR for the Bengals…

The other dude dating Kate Upton…

Yeah, nothing silly going on in this thread at all. LOL

I dont know why the thought of me dating Kate Upton is so funny to you????
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 08:05 PM)pally Wrote: APTTMH according to urban dictionary means "All Praises to the Most High"

Still...him tweeting that out is prob a good thing. Hopefully he got some good news about the hip. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2022, 10:00 AM)Nepa Wrote: Husband. Kate Upton and Justin Verlander have been married for five years now.

She is probably bored with him by now. 

Verlander couldn't have gotten past 2nd or 3rd base, because he has never hit a HR in his entire career, let alone a Grand Slam.

He strikes out a lot when batting or pitching.   

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Make sure to slide in 2nd base head first like Pete Rose then.

Plus never lead off the base too far or Verlander will pick you off and send you back to the bench shaking your head wondering what just happened. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2022, 04:01 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Think Weezy can take Verlander as long as its not a snowball fight.

True.

(11-18-2022, 10:00 AM)Nepa Wrote: Husband. Kate Upton and Justin Verlander have been married for five years now.

Ah, thanks, didn't know that.
Reply/Quote
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/18/jamarr-chase-ruled-out-for-bengals/

Ruled out for Eagles i think we all knew but now offical
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2022, 05:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/18/jamarr-chase-ruled-out-for-bengals/

I think you're the only one that knew that
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2022, 05:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/18/jamarr-chase-ruled-out-for-bengals/

so the Bengals are getting to the Super Bowl? I’ll take it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2022, 09:22 PM)michaelsean Wrote: so the Bengals are getting to the Super Bowl?  I’ll take it.

Thought he would change that after seeing it, but yeah, maybe a psychic vision or somethin'. Mellow

I will take it, we just got to beat those Smeagol's in the SB. Mellow
Reply/Quote