Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Anyone else feel just "meh" about the game, today?
I'm optimistic about win today.. It's Teddy freaking Bridgwater...
Reply/Quote
I’m all in on the Bengals.Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
Freaking Steelers making the Titans game close.

WTHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Reply/Quote
If I'm at home I can't not watch the Bengals. That being said I think we've missed the playoff train and I really don't see them winning today. Unfortunately I don't see us doing anything significant until we get a new coach. But I'll be watching.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 04:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I swear I don't understand you guys. I'm excited every week to watch the JoeyB show. Win or lose, I enjoy watching this team. If I didn't, I would toss in my fanhood and just walk away altogether. I hate bad first and 2nd quarters as well, but they kind of make all that much funner to watch Burrow bring them back in the 4th. Somebody in GD was calling the game over in the 1st half last week, and yet they were tied at the end of regulation play. I've got a feeling we may struggle today without Reiff and Awuzie, but I'd not miss it for the world. We only get 17 opportunities to watch the Bengals play each year, I'll be ****ed If I'm going to miss one because they might not win.

Seeing that they have never come back and won a game down 24......... it's not like people were saying it was over down 7.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 04:17 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I just don't know what to think.  Even if the Bengals WIN, and somehow make the playoffs, I just don't see them going very far.
I WANT to be optimistic, but the INCONSISTENCY they've shown just dampens it.
I'll probably watch the game (if it's available in my area) but I may not.  I may just check the score occasionally.

Yep. I'm as "meh" as you can be. Just finished putting up some durock in the new shower and i'm watching redzone till 4. I'll have the game on with the sound down and if it doesn't keep me interested, i'll head back up and work on the bathroom some more. 

Prob follow along with the GD thread for shitz and giggz too. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 04:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I swear I don't understand you guys. I'm excited every week to watch the JoeyB show. 

Because i've seen 30 years of not winning a playoff game. That should be impossible to do. 

The "excitement watching" part, i'm done with. 30+ years, yadda yadda. I'm ready for something different than the same ole "fun games to watch" with no playoff wins. Waste of time.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 05:04 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Since when does "meh" equate to "doom and gloom?"

They are actually 2 different things. I'm "meh" but not "doom and gloom". 

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 04:52 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Reminds me of the Burfict (non) Hit on Antonio Brown in the 2016 playoff game. Brown was a hellova actor on that play.

Not trying to argue, but I saw that play pop up recently and I watched it a few times and it looks like he takes a shot and gets knocked out.
Reply/Quote
Fking Tennessee giving the game away.
Reply/Quote
I'm looking forward to the game as usual. But for me it is always just entertainment. I'm happy when the Bengals win and when they lose I don't get upset. After the game I just go about my day and move on to other things no matter the result. Unless I'm participating in threads here or talking to friends the results of the game usually don't occupy much of my mind once it is over. Even when they play terrible I still find some entertainment value so I normally don't feel like I wasted my time watching.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 04:20 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Whoa is you.... Hilarious  I'm currently watching Tennessee vs Shitsburgh and getting ready to stream the Bengals game at 4 and enjoying every minute of this ride.

Watching Charlie Woods birdie 10 or 11 in a row. Tiger had a few. This kid is probably going to kill everyone in the PGA, showing up his dad in some approach shots and putts, although his pitches need work. His drives are all center of fairway.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 05:39 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Fking Tennessee giving the game away.

Imagine how junk Pittsburgh is and how they're possibly beating us in DIV after today lol
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 05:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Because i've seen 30 years of not winning a playoff game. That should be impossible to do. 

The "excitement watching" part, i'm done with. 30+ years, yadda yadda. I'm ready for something different than the same ole "fun games to watch" with no playoff wins. Waste of time.

Nobody has ever texted that the Bengals have won a playoff game.  No texting last time they won one.

At 47 I have never seen the Bengals win a playoff game in my adult life.

Crazy.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 05:42 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Nobody has ever texted that the Bengals have won a playoff game.  No texting last time they won one.

Crazy.

I'm 34, our last playoff win came when I was 3.  I've never experienced a playoff win.  I'm jaded, but I still watch every game every year hoping for something different.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 05:42 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Nobody has ever texted that the Bengals have won a playoff game.  No texting last time they won one.

Crazy.

I've watched them win playoff games and play in 2 super bowls. That's what makes the last 30 years even worse. 

Reply/Quote

Crazy.

You may not have seen it, but it happened in your lifetime and they even got to a super bowl 
Reply/Quote
If we dont score on the 1st quarter, we can only hope Zac twists his ankle and is taken to the hospital for wrapping.
Reply/Quote
Steelers suck and the Titans still give them the ball 46 times this half.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I don't know about feeling "meh". Yes I hate losing and find no enjoyment in games we do not win. But we are playing games with consequences which is nice.
Reply/Quote