Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Bengals getting arrested still considered smack?
pac man = azz clown
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 05:12 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: First of all, although he probably won't, jones should be cut now.
Second, ray  Lewis is a murderer and y'all build shrines.

Also:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-terrell-suggs-arrested-in-arizona-20160304-story,amp.html?client=safari

But wait, there's more:

http://www.businessinsider.com/baltimore-ravens-arrests-2014-7

And for the steeler fans:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwgniB0e_VE

And let's not forget about this adventure:

http://www.steelers.com/team/roster/mike-vick/1de2c87d-cd3e-4640-a415-01a2dd65c5fe/

What do they say about glass houses again?

First of all, you signed him AFTER he beat the shit out of a stripper and kept him after he slugged a woman in Cincy. 

Second, if all you got is 16 year old dropped charges, your smack is weak. 

Almost as weak as trying to compare this arrest to Suggs getting fined for falling asleep at the wheel and Jimmy Smith getting arrested for yelling at cops, but not headbutting, kicking, and spitting at them, while drunk and trying to help a girl as she threw up.

Pacman Jones is a garbage human being, which makes sense why a team filled with other garbage people would make him their captain. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
On the bright side, at least this meltdown didn't occur on national television. On the downside, headbutting a ref only results in a 15 yard penalty whereas doing it to a cop is a felony.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 08:34 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: First of all, you signed him AFTER he beat the shit out of a stripper and kept him after he slugged a woman in Cincy. 

Almost as weak as trying to compare this arrest to Suggs getting fined for falling asleep at the wheel and Jimmy Smith getting arrested for yelling at cops, but not headbutting, kicking, and spitting at them, while drunk and trying to help a girl as she threw up.

Pacman Jones is a garbage human being, which makes sense why a team filled with other garbage people would make him their captain. 

Ray Lewis murder smack will be relevant until you and the rest of your Baltimore cronies stop pleasuring yourselves to his fathead.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 09:15 PM)6andcounting Wrote: On the bright side, at least this meltdown didn't occur on national television. On the downside, headbutting a ref only results in a 15 yard penalty whereas doing it to a cop is a felony.

Jones sneezed.
The cop just happened to get in the way.
That's how the "spit" got on the nurse, too.
Ninja

Fred should hire me.
Tongue
Reply/Quote
Thank God it was only spit and Pacman wasn't "making it rain" up in that cell block.....

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 05:35 PM)Griever Wrote: vick doesnt really count seeing as his off field shit was before while the bengals, ravens shit was while they were part of the team

What about Jerry Porters assault and attempeted robbery in Vegas......who is now a "coach"? Mellow

Pacman needs ridden out of town on a rail......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 09:35 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Ray Lewis murder  smack will be relevant until you and the rest of your Baltimore cronies stop pleasuring yourselves to his fathead.

I guess, as a Bengals fan, that's what you need to fall back on. "Our players may be human garbage, but your franchise player was once accused of being even worse". 

My conscience is clean, I called for Rice to be cut when he hit his wife. Did you call for the same when Pacman hit that woman?

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 06:46 AM)Wyche Wrote: What about Jerry Porters assault and attempeted robbery in Vegas......who is now a "coach"? Mellow

Pacman needs ridden out of town on a rail......

who is Jerry Porter?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 09:28 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I guess, as a Bengals fan, that's what you need to fall back on. "Our players may be human garbage, but your franchise player was once accused of being even worse". 

My conscience is clean, I called for Rice to be cut when he hit his wife. Did you call for the same when Pacman hit that woman?

i think we know the answer to that, didnt it go something like "she threw beer on him" or something along those lines
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 09:44 AM)Griever Wrote: i think we know the answer to that, didnt it go something like "she threw beer on him" or something along those lines

His safety was threatened because she could have hit him with the bottle or, here comes the lulz given his most recent arrest, poked him in the eye with it. 

Mind you, he approached her from the street as she sat in a fenced in patio of a bar.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 09:43 AM)Griever Wrote: who is Jerry Porter?

Former Oakland Raiders Receiver who caught a 39 yard TD pass in their Super Bowl loss to the Bucs. 

Funny that he's a real guy.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 08:34 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: First of all, you signed him AFTER he beat the shit out of a stripper and kept him after he slugged a woman in Cincy. 

And to be fair if you're gonna go after Suggs do it for throwing bleach on his wife (among other accusations.)

Or James Harrison insisting his son be baptized.   Ninja

But Jones is a special case.... Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 09:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Former Oakland Raiders Receiver who caught a 39 yard TD pass in their Super Bowl loss to the Bucs. 

Funny that he's a real guy.

You got the joke I take it..... Wink

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 09:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: And to be fair if you're gonna go after Suggs do it for throwing bleach on his wife (among other accusations.)

Or James Harrison insisting his son be baptized.   Ninja

But Jones is a special case.... Smirk

Yea, there's better things to get Suggs for. There's a reason why I didn't trade my Rice jersey in for a Suggs jersey.

but he wasn't arrested for that accusation, so it didn't work for his post. 

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 10:08 AM)Wyche Wrote: You got the joke I take it..... Wink

"joke". Imma give you a pass, cause you're good people.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 10:20 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "joke". Imma give you a pass, cause you're good people.

Yeah man.....Smackman kept calling him "Jerry" after the playoff meltdown....."WTF was Jerry Porter even doin on the field?!?!?!"  LOL....that part of the whole scene was funny.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 10:19 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, there's better things to get Suggs for. There's a reason why I didn't trade my Rice jersey in for a Suggs jersey.

And the only two I have are Polamalu and Heath Miller.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 10:23 AM)GMDino Wrote: And the only two I have are Polamalu and Heath Miller.

The only one I have is Carson Palmer Sad

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 10:19 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, there's better things to get Suggs for. There's a reason why I didn't trade my Rice jersey in for a Suggs jersey.

So you're admitting my post worked....

Reply/Quote