Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Bengals getting arrested still considered smack?
(01-04-2017, 11:37 AM)Griever Wrote: ive got two heath miller jerseys, the one i got this year was autographed

Which one do you make your cousinwife wear while you express your steel love?

Also, you sure they're not Jesse James jerseys? Yinz don't seem to know the difference.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 06:37 PM)jason Wrote: I was too busy getting high to fact check.

I just didn't give enough of a shit.  Apparently it was important enough to certain fans of some teams to worry about the drug protocol....*cough* SCS *cough*.....which makes sense. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 08:54 PM)jason Wrote: Never heard about that one. Was it a guy on Martavis Bryant's delivery route this year?

Jerome Simpson, yeah thats the *******. Your memory refreshed yet? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 10:53 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Which one do you make your cousinwife wear while you express your steel love?

Also, you sure they're not Jesse James jerseys? Yinz don't seem to know the difference.

aw its cute that you are trying
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 11:36 PM)Wyche Wrote: I just didn't give enough of a shit.  Apparently it was important enough to certain fans of some teams to worry about the drug protocol....*cough* SCS *cough*.....which makes sense. Mellow

Yeah...silly facts.  (every Bengal fan since the beginning of time)
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2017, 04:11 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Yeah...silly facts.  (every Bengal fan since the beginning of time)

Facts and Stooler fans........like oil and water since before the beginning of time was a concept....

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2017, 10:04 AM)Griever Wrote: aw its cute that you are trying

This post of yours was a ***** waste of a board alert. And a ***** waste of a post. You're a donkey.
Reply/Quote
No Bengals coaches have been arrested in 2017.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 12:48 AM)jason Wrote: No Bengals coaches have been arrested in 2017.

Joey will be Joey...a little too much celebrating over that win.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 01:19 AM)Vlad Wrote: Joey will be Joey...a little too much celebrating over that win.

Why would he be celebrating so hard? Has the standard (that is also the standard that's the standard) lowered?
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 01:24 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Why would he be celebrating so hard? Has the standard (that is also the standard that's the standard) lowered?

Played hard. Parties hard.  Screw your standards blather.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 01:19 AM)Vlad Wrote: Joey will be Joey...a little too much celebrating over that win.
He didn't make as many plays in that win as he did in last year's wild card game.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 01:38 AM)jason Wrote: He didn't make as many plays in that win as he did in last year's wild card game.

True. Antagonizing those two bungle buffoons was well played by Porter.
Reply/Quote

It's comments like this that make it so much easier.

Points for not even trying to hide it. ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 01:53 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's comments like this that make it so much easier.

Points for not even trying to hide it. ThumbsUp

Points for not trying to hide the fact that you have a rough time at smack.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2017, 04:42 PM)Wyche Wrote: Facts and Stooler fans........like oil and water since before the beginning of time was a concept....

"I know you are but what am I smack" and Bengal fans, like two peas in an idiot pod since the beginning of their organization.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2017, 09:59 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: This post of yours was a ***** waste of a board alert. And a ***** waste of a post. You're a donkey.

i think its right up there with the quality of anything you post here
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 11:24 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: "I know you are but what am I smack" and Bengal fans, like two peas in an idiot pod since the beginning of their organization.

At least we've only had practice at it since '68.....y'all been the same buncha dumbasses since what, '33? LMAO

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 02:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: At least we've only had practice at it since '68.....y'all been the same buncha dumbasses since what, '33? LMAO

I mean...In your previous post you indicated it was since the beginning of time...I guess you and facts are like oil and water...wait by your logic you must be a Steeler Fan!!!!  Welcome aboard!!

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 11:24 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: "I know you are but what am I smack" and Bengal fans, like two peas in an idiot pod since the beginning of their organization.

(01-09-2017, 03:36 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I mean...In your previous post you indicated it was since the beginning of time...I guess you and facts are like oil and water...wait by your logic you must be a Steeler Fan!!!!  Welcome aboard!!

You're the one that changed the parameters podge.....not surprised you forgot though. Rock On

BTW, no way I'd ever be a Stoolers fan.....not even if I hated the Bungals too. :andy:

Reply/Quote