Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Bengals getting arrested still considered smack?
ive got two heath miller jerseys, the one i got this year was autographed
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 07:25 PM)Beaker Wrote: pac man = azz clown

Well, that explains him being selected the Bengals' captain then.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 10:43 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: So you're admitting my post worked....

No, I said your comparison of someone being arrested for falling asleep at the wheel and hitting a median to someone kicking a cop at least stuck with just comparing arrests.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Man......if he had only gutted someone and then burned his clothes, maybe Son of Paul would have sprung for a statue....closest thing we'd ever get to a R.O.H. Ninja :giggle:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 05:12 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: First of all, although he probably won't, jones should be cut now.
Second, ray  Lewis is a murderer and y'all build shrines.

Also:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-terrell-suggs-arrested-in-arizona-20160304-story,amp.html?client=safari

But wait, there's more:

http://www.businessinsider.com/baltimore-ravens-arrests-2014-7

And for the steeler fans:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwgniB0e_VE

And let's not forget about this adventure:

http://www.steelers.com/team/roster/mike-vick/1de2c87d-cd3e-4640-a415-01a2dd65c5fe/

What do they say about glass houses again?

If everyone had to acknowledge their team's shortcomings, then what would be the point of a having a 'smack talk' forum? 

Confused
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2017, 03:12 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: If everyone had to acknowledge their team's shortcomings, then what would be the point of a having a 'smack talk' forum? 

Confused

To shit on the rest of the league not represented by a regular poster.

Duh.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
That's one thing I hate is when a player as talented as Jones and could be a star but can't stay out of trouble. It's not just the Bengals though, it's every team. No team is exempt from having their fair share of idiots with talent that ruin it with legal troubles. Give me the talent they have and I would stay out of trouble. I'm not claiming to be perfect, but really, how hard is it to obey the laws? They're millionaires and it feels like some of them hang out with common gutter trash. I wish they could be more like Barry Sanders. He's my all-time favorite player and you never once heard him in trouble with the law. 
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 12:26 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: That's one thing I hate is when a player as talented as Jones and could be a star but can't stay out of trouble. It's not just the Bengals though, it's every team. No team is exempt from having their fair share of idiots with talent that ruin it with legal troubles. Give me the talent they have and I would stay out of trouble. I'm not claiming to be perfect, but really, how hard is it to obey the laws? They're millionaires and it feels like some of them hang out with common gutter trash. I wish they could be more like Barry Sanders. He's my all-time favorite player and you never once heard him in trouble with the law. 
But..... they have to keep it "real", Capt..

*insert Dave Chappell skit*

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 12:26 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: That's one thing I hate is when a player as talented as Jones and could be a star but can't stay out of trouble. It's not just the Bengals though, it's every team. No team is exempt from having their fair share of idiots with talent that ruin it with legal troubles. Give me the talent they have and I would stay out of trouble. I'm not claiming to be perfect, but really, how hard is it to obey the laws? They're millionaires and it feels like some of them hang out with common gutter trash. I wish they could be more like Barry Sanders. He's my all-time favorite player and you never once heard him in trouble with the law. 

No doubt, can have millions of dollars and be set for life and all you have to do is keep a DD around, stop smoking pot and don't be an asshat. For the most part, players in the NFL are treated to a different standard and can get away with some minor stuff, yet some guys can't avoid beating up women and just being complete morons. Be an interesting sociology experiment to see what else is in common between the NFL's criminal elite.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 12:26 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: That's one thing I hate is when a player as talented as Jones and could be a star but can't stay out of trouble. It's not just the Bengals though, it's every team. No team is exempt from having their fair share of idiots with talent that ruin it with legal troubles. Give me the talent they have and I would stay out of trouble. I'm not claiming to be perfect, but really, how hard is it to obey the laws? They're millionaires and it feels like some of them hang out with common gutter trash. I wish they could be more like Barry Sanders. He's my all-time favorite player and you never once heard him in trouble with the law. 

Absolutely.  Another thing that gets me is the pot smoking.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I burned acres of it in college, but you can't quit for a few months then go back to smoking in the offseason?  Hell, I had to quit for good to get a job that pays pennies compared to what these cats make!  

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 12:04 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Absolutely.  Another thing that gets me is the pot smoking.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I burned acres of it in college, but you can't quit for a few months then go back to smoking in the offseason?  Hell, I had to quit for good to get a job that pays pennies compared to what these cats make!  
Unless they are in the substance abuse program, they only get tested once a year... And they know when it is. They only have to quit for a month. Those that get caught are ****** stupid.... Martavis and Big L...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 01:14 PM)jason Wrote: Unless they are in the substance abuse program, they only get tested once a year... And they know when it is. They only have to quit for a month. Those that get caught are ****** stupid.... Martavis and Big L...

LMAO True that!

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 01:14 PM)jason Wrote: Unless they are in the substance abuse program, they only get tested once a year... And they know when it is. They only have to quit for a month. Those that get caught are ****** stupid.... Martavis and Big L...

Well just like a Bengal fan to get some of the facts right and some wrong leading to a failed conclusion.  Testing happens for players outside the SAP between April 20 and Aug 9 give or take per year.  The most notice they are given is 3 hours.

The longest someone would have to quit would be:

(Length of time for drug to clear the system) + (Number of days between April 20 and August 9).  

That's a lot more than one month.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 04:53 PM)Wyche Wrote: LMAO True that!

Just like a Bengal fan to blindly believe a false narrative.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 04:57 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Well just like a Bengal fan to get some of the facts right and some wrong leading to a failed conclusion.  Testing happens for players outside the SAP between April 20 and Aug 9 give or take per year.  The most notice they are given is 3 hours.

The longest someone would have to quit would be:

(Length of time for drug to clear the system) + (Number of days between April 20 and August 9).  

That's a lot more than one month.
Conclusion is still valid. Martavis Bryant is in fact a dip shit.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 05:12 PM)jason Wrote: Conclusion is still valid. Martavis Bryant is in fact a dip shit.

Your secondary conclusion is valid for other reasons that are unrelated to your conclusion that they only need to stop for a month.

in other words...Yes Martavis is in fact a dip shit, not because he couldn't stop smoking weed for one month.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 05:31 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Your secondary conclusion is valid for other reasons that are unrelated to your conclusion that they only need to stop for a month.

in other words...Yes Martavis is in fact a dip shit, not because he couldn't stop smoking weed for one month.
I was too busy getting high to fact check.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 05:12 PM)jason Wrote: Conclusion is still valid. Martavis Bryant is in fact a dip shit.

Hi. Who was that Bengal Dip Shit who was having bails of pot shipped to his house by UPS?
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 07:20 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi. Who was that Bengal Dip Shit who was having bails of pot shipped to his house by UPS?
Never heard about that one. Was it a guy on Martavis Bryant's delivery route this year?

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2017, 07:20 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi. Who was that Bengal Dip Shit who was having bails of pot shipped to his house by UPS?

Jerome Simpson

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote