Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Are Democrats going to push masks and vaccines again?
It appears some colleges and now school districts are gong to mandate masks and vaccines again. Do Democrats want to force closures again to use an excuse for our failing economy? They can't fix the economy by the 2024 election so I see this as a desperate measure to create an excuse for their poor economic policy killing the middle and lower income classes.

I also suggest you follow the money, the drug companies could lose billions if Americans ignore vaccines for Covid that they have already manufactured.

For me, I have no intention of ever wearing a mask again. As for the vaccine, I got it and still got Covid, so not doing a vaccine again either.

Whta say you?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2023, 11:30 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It appears some colleges and now school districts are gong to mandate masks and vaccines again. Do Democrats want to force closures again to use an excuse for our failing economy? They can't fix the economy by the 2024 election so I see this as a desperate measure to create an excuse for their poor economic policy killing the middle and lower income classes.

I also suggest you follow the money, the drug companies could lose billions if Americans ignore vaccines for Covid that they have already manufactured.

For me, I have no intention of ever wearing a mask again. As for the vaccine, I got it and still got Covid, so not doing a vaccine again either.

Whta say you?

Sounds like you don't care if you infect other people around yourself. What a surprise. You are the real victim am I right ? 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
The one covid conspiracy I'll entertain is the idea that democrats went overboard promoting masks and vaccines knowing conservatives would refuse them in response, thus helping them regain their razor thin margins in the swing states.
Reply/Quote
Sounds like my body / my choice is relevant again.

Well as long as it is for conservative men.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 09:46 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Sounds like my body / my choice is relevant again.

It is sad you do no research from impact of wearing masks. Cloth masks do not work, Faucci admitted it. The N-95 masks can cause cancer, according to a study.

https://www.earth.com/news/covid-masks-may-expose-users-to-harmful-chemicals/

As for the Democratic stances on Covid, the day they applauded all of the George Floyd rioters and protesters who were maskless is the day I knew it was a load of crap.

But, by all means I hope Democratic cities shut down their cities again, their children are already dumber for 2 years of online learning, so hey shut the schools down when it is not a problem for kids getting Covid, no worse than them getting the flu.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 09:46 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Sounds like my body / my choice is relevant again.

I will not apologize for fighting for the unborn child in a women's body. It is simple for you to ignore the number 1 killer of children is abortion. Yes, there should be exceptions for health of the mother and possibly rape. But to allow any late term abortion for a healthy women is just wrong.

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 03:51 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Sounds like you don't care if you infect other people around yourself. What a surprise. You are the real victim am I right ? 

Its proven the mask do little to nothing.

and the vaccinated are somehow at a higher risk  hmmmm.
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952bwmb4ftb899kbgcjjc...y.gif&ct=g]

Is this so crazy? Wear one if you want. Don’t wear one if you don’t want. Respect people’s personal space. And leave the kids alone for crying out loud.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 10:23 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Its proven the mask do little to nothing.

Yes.  Every doctor performing surgery agree that masks do little to nothing.  Ninja

oh, wait.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449

All seriousness aside I always wonder why people are so resistant to any suggestions that might help themselves and others "because it might not".

As we discussed in 2020, other countries wear masks during certain seasons as a matter of civic pride.  We wore masks during the Spanish Flu outbreak in the 1910's.

We have developed vaccines for generations...but this one somehow how not only doesn't work but makes you at higher risk?

Or not. https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/is-the-covid19-vaccine-safe

If people start dying in high numbers again I can tell you from personal experience that those who did not get vaccinated will be the majority of them.  And I will start wearing a mask out again when I have to.

But it is a free country and anyone can choose to not wear one, or even wash their hands, if they want.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
If you believe that political party correlates with covid mortality rates, it'll be interesting to see how certain political figures respond this time.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 10:23 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Its proven the mask do little to nothing.

Both of these statements are most likely not true. There are several theories, some better argued than others, about the effectiveness of masks and vaccines. But don't consider the most outgoing theory amongst many as the one and only truth. That is just picking a theory based on initial bias.
Reply/Quote

Where did you pick that ? 

Reply/Quote
Just going to lay this here.

[Image: F4t3N8WXcAA237N?format=jpg&name=medium]
Reply/Quote
You have to hand it to conservatives for being able to simultaneously argue that schools are havens of sexual and political grooming and that kids who are closed out of school are going to suffer greatly.
Reply/Quote

Link?
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2023, 10:17 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: But, by all means I hope Democratic cities shut down their cities again, their children are already dumber for 2 years of online learning, so hey shut the schools down when it is not a problem for kids getting Covid, no worse than them getting the flu.

Maybe my daughter (currently a 6th grader) is an anomaly, but she continued to excel with online schooling for over 2 years. She reads at a 12th grade level and is rated in the top 6% in the US in math and science for her grade level. Her mother is immuno-compromised twice over (cancer/dysautonomia), and we had no qualms about being cautious.

As far as masks in public spaces, I'm fine leaving it up to the business/property owner. Don't like the rules or risk ?...go elsewhere. I personally don't mind wearing a mask for a short period of time, as it gives my wife peace of mind. However, should some jerk come at me with a "protest cough" while wearing one, they'll find themselves on the floor.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure why they are pushing for infants to get vaccinated. But Illegals coming into the US get a choice.....
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2023, 10:54 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I'm not sure why they are pushing for infants to get vaccinated. But Illegals coming into the US get a choice.....

https://www.uscis.gov/tools/designated-civil-surgeons/vaccination-requirements

Quote:Vaccination Requirements

These Questions and Answers provide basic information about the general vaccination requirements for immigrants (including individuals seeking adjustment of status), and specifically about the assessment made by the civil surgeon to determine whether an applicant meets the vaccination requirements. These Questions and Answers do not address the vaccination assessments conducted by panel physicians overseas.

For refugees applying for adjustment of status, health department physicians may complete only the vaccination record portion of Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record, as blanket-designated civil surgeons.

Background
Under the immigration laws of the United States, a noncitizen who applies for an immigrant visa abroad, or who seeks to adjust status to that of a lawful permanent resident while in the United States, is required to receive vaccinations to prevent the following diseases:
  • Mumps;
  • Measles;
  • Rubella;
  • Polio;
  • Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoids;
  • Pertussis;
  • Haemophilus influenzae type B;
  • Hepatitis B;
  • COVID-19; and
  • Any other vaccine-preventable diseases recommended by the Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices (ACIP).

The ACIP is an advisory committee to the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)/Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that recommends immunizations for the general U.S. population. Since Dec.14, 2009, when the ACIP recommends new vaccines for the general U.S. population, CDC assesses whether these vaccines should be required for immigration purposes on a regular and on an as-needed basis according to specific criteria set by CDC.

CDC is responsible for publishing the Technical Instructions for Civil Surgeons. These documents and the HHS regulations set the requirements for the immigration medical examination and are binding on civil surgeons (See the CDC Vaccination Technical Instructions for Civil Surgeons and 42 C.F.R. Section 34.3). The Technical Instructions include a vaccination component, specifying how the civil surgeon has to conduct the vaccination assessment. The civil surgeon records the results of the immigration medical examination, including the results of the vaccination assessment, on USCIS Form I-693.

If a noncitizen applies for an immigrant visa abroad, that individual has to undergo an immigration medical examination conducted by a panel physician authorized by the U.S. Department of State (DOS). CDC issues separate instructions to panel physicians designated by DOS to conduct immigration medical examinations abroad. For more information about panel physicians, please consult CDC’s and DOS's websites

Technical Instructions for Panel Physicians | CDC
Medical Examinations FAQs (state.gov).

https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/laws-regs/vaccination-immigration/revised-vaccination-immigration-faq.html#:~:text=All%20immigrant%20applicants%2C%20including%20children,show%20proof%20of%20prior%20vaccination.

Quote:How do the new vaccination criteria affect children?

All immigrant applicants, including children, must receive all the vaccines required for U.S. immigration based on their age. The only exceptions to this are if a vaccine is not medically advised for an immigrant applicant or if the immigrant applicant can show proof of prior vaccination.

CDC will continue to require that child and adult immigrant applicants receive all vaccines that are appropriate for the general immigrant population based on age. ACIP recommends vaccines for a certain age range in the general U.S. public. These ACIP recommendations will be used to decide which vaccines are age-appropriate for the general immigrant population.

Apparently they do have an option with the Covid vaccine...just like the rest of us unless required by our workplace.

https://www.nilc.org/2021/04/12/immigrant-access-to-the-covid-19-vaccines/
Reply/Quote
After the clarion call to mask up, “Just two weeks to flatten the curve!” has lasted well over two years I will NEVER trust another American public health official.

The public health officials enabled Big Pharma to profiteer mightily and I want every penny of profit Big Pharma made since 2020 to be retroactively confiscated and returned to We the People.
Reply/Quote