Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Are The Bengals Super Bowl Contenders?
(06-19-2017, 06:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If it weren't for Brady and BB the Steelers would have 10 sb wins so those two are gods as far as I'm concerned 

Anyways as fans of a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 26 years it's amusing when we try to dismiss multiple sb wins with a wave of our hands. 

Well as far as we know Super Bowl titles are these make believe things that exist in lands far far away lol
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2017, 06:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If it weren't for Brady and BB the Steelers would have 10 sb wins so those two are gods as far as I'm concerned 

Anyways as fans of a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 26 years it's amusing when we try to dismiss multiple sb wins with a wave of our hands. 

This is so spot-on, I guess I should like the Pats more than ranking them my second-to-last-least-favorite.  

My Son-in-law wrote on Fbook after the playoff game last year (he is a pats fan, ugh) "Tom Brady resides comfortably in the minds of the pittsburgh steelers".  He was right.

If I could write a story book ending that would clearly cause the NFL and maybe the world to implode, it would be that the BENGALS are the team that ends the run of Pats championships this year, and goes on a run that prevents them from ever reaching a Super Bowl again.  Brady retires with the subtitle:  "He just couldn't get by Dalton and the Bengals".

Ahhh, what a dream that would be.  Here's to hoping it starts this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2017, 09:50 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This is so spot-on, I guess I should like the Pats more than ranking them my second-to-last-least-favorite.  

My Son-in-law wrote on Fbook after the playoff game last year (he is a pats fan, ugh) "Tom Brady resides comfortably in the minds of the pittsburgh steelers".  He was right.

If I could write a story book ending that would clearly cause the NFL and maybe the world to implode, it would be that the BENGALS are the team that ends the run of Pats championships this year, and goes on a run that prevents them from ever reaching a Super Bowl again.  Brady retires with the subtitle:  "He just couldn't get by Dalton and the Bengals".

Ahhh, what a dream that would be.  Here's to hoping it starts this year.

I actively root for the Patriots.  I honestly can't imagine how any Bengals fan couldn't.  They do what we fail to do, and that is STOP THE STEELERS.  I live in Steeler country and the amount of whining Steeler fans do every time the Patriots succeed makes me giddy.  I have a Patriots Corey Dillon jersey when I need to twist some knives, too.

If the Bengals could actually be bothered to beat the Steelers I wouldn't have to outsource the task to another team, but as it is I can't get enough of those cheating winners.  
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2017, 07:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I actively root for the Patriots.  I honestly can't imagine how any Bengals fan couldn't.  They do what we fail to do, and that is STOP THE STEELERS.  I live in Steeler country and the amount of whining Steeler fans do every time the Patriots succeed makes me giddy.  I have a Patriots Corey Dillon jersey when I need to twist some knives, too.

If the Bengals could actually be bothered to beat the Steelers I wouldn't have to outsource the task to another team, but as it is I can't get enough of those cheating winners.  

I completely get this Nately. Makes complete sense honestly. The biggest reason why Marv has to go is he is a closet
Steeler fan and he has consisently sucked against them. This cannot happen with your so called rival in your own division.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2017, 07:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I actively root for the Patriots.  I honestly can't imagine how any Bengals fan couldn't.  They do what we fail to do, and that is STOP THE STEELERS.  I live in Steeler country and the amount of whining Steeler fans do every time the Patriots succeed makes me giddy.  I have a Patriots Corey Dillon jersey when I need to twist some knives, too.

(06-22-2017, 07:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I completely get this Nately. Makes complete sense honestly. The biggest reason why Marv has to go is he is a closet
Steeler fan and he has consisently sucked against them. This cannot happen with your so called rival in your own division.

Not only do I completely get it, I subscribe to the same thinking. I have rooted for the Patriots since Bledsoe's time, and I actively root for the Patriots because they're the ones keeping the Ravens and Steelers from adding to their SB collection. I don't care about Pats fans getting arrogant, cause they're not in our division and we don't have to hear about SB glory from them, unlike other fans from within the division.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2017, 07:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote:   I have a Patriots Corey Dillon jersey when I need to twist some knives, too.

That is evil awesomeness!
Reply/Quote

I get it!! I laugh my butt off listing to Steeler players and fans crying about how the Pats get all the calls.... LMAO at the Dillon jersey comment!!
Reply/Quote
It's like all the weaknesses in that article came to pass...and most of the projected strengths didn't.
Reply/Quote
Hilarious LOL Hilarious......are the Bengals Super Bowl contenders ?.....I needed a good laugh today.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Are The Bengals Super Bowl Contenders?

Yes. Until the season starts.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote