Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Eagles that good?
Or are the Steelers just playing that bad right now?

Genuinely curious. No smack intended.
Reply/Quote
No, the steelers just suck
Reply/Quote
Defense is playing like dogshit. I think they shot their load last week.
Reply/Quote
I'd make a crack about it, but the Benglas let Siemens throw 4 TDs today.
Reply/Quote
it's amazing how a team can look when they actually get flagged for infractions.

Reply/Quote
It a fair called game. No bullshit is allowed.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:38 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I'd make a crack about it, but the Benglas let Siemens throw 4 TDs today.

Maybe they were resting up for Thursday?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Ben throwing everything high too. But offense is out of sync because they're pressing so much. I don't think Philly has punted all game. Steelers defense has now quit and its visibly obvious. 1/2 assed effort.
Reply/Quote
Helps when the refs aren't letting them hold at will
Reply/Quote
Never have I ever seen CBS leave a game for "a more competitive game" like they just did. Hilarious!!! How embarrassing!!!

Reply/Quote
Losing is one thing but this is an ASS WHIPPING
Reply/Quote
and not once have I whined about the calls. To me it's comical that they can't make a tackle without committing a penalty. To you Homers it's a giant conspiracy against the team with the longest playoff win drought.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:45 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Never have I ever seen CBS leave a game for "a more competitive  game" like they just did. Hilarious!!! How embarrassing!!!

They do it somewhat regularily, but I can't imagine it's ever happened to the Steelers
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:45 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Never have I ever seen CBS leave a game for "a more competitive  game" like they just did. Hilarious!!! How embarrassing!!!
Too bad they didn't do it here in Pittsburgh. 
(09-25-2016, 07:46 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Losing is one thing but this is an ASS WHIPPING

Total ass whipping
Reply/Quote
Holy shit! The Eagles actually DO have a punter.
Reply/Quote
Steelers taken to the back of the bike shop and banged like Ving Rhames
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:48 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Too bad they didn't do it here in Pittsburgh. 

Total ass whipping

Don't worry I switched it to the Sunday ticket channel and made some popcorn. Popcorn

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:49 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Steelers taken to the back of the bike shop and banged like  Ving Rhames

lol that's just wrong man.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:55 PM)WildCat Wrote: lol that's just wrong man.

Hah
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:47 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: and not once have I whined about the calls. To me it's comical that they can't make a tackle without committing a penalty. To you Homers it's a giant conspiracy against the team with the longest playoff win drought.

Oh, i'm sure the entire fanbase is calling for Tomlin's head right now.
Reply/Quote