Poll: ??
Glad Andy's the backup in Dallas
Wish here were still here
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Are you still happy
Also, the “wish he were still here” option of your poll has a typo in it...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I'm confused.

And I don't care. So take me down slow and easy...

Sorry, involuntary Whitesnake outburst. Hazard of the trade, I'm afraid. Carry on, then

hard luck and trouble are coming my way...

BE

QUIET

Sorry...
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 10:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Your thread still sucks.

Does the fact that I'm replying to you on page 7 of the thread prove or disprove your assertion? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 10:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Does the fact that I'm replying to you on page 7 of the thread prove or disprove your assertion? 

Idk, how many posts have been people mocking the thread, and making fun of the lopsided poll?

Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 10:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Idk, how many posts have been people mocking the thread, and making fun of the lopsided poll?

Unsure, but I'm sure we both can agree that one is one too many if the goal is civil confabulation. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Bfine and Luvit2 trying to convince Jungle Noise keeping Andy Dalton was the right move:

Jungle Noise:

Reply/Quote
I'm just ready for a minicamp, drills, a Warford sighting, something, Anything dammit!

In the meantime I'll be over here attempting Python-esque riffs, over the top sarcasm, and god knows what else to break the monotony.

Rock On
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
We need to take the 17 mil and sign larry warford.
Reply/Quote