Joe
Chase
Trent
Trey
Germaine
CTB
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arizona Game Game Ball
(10-09-2023, 09:53 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: I am happy but also concerned that we don't have a pass catching TE who is reliable and the options at RB aren't great either. 

I feel the same. I heard this might have been the first game of Burrow's career where he didn't target a TE even once? The play to Smith in the RZ was a notable exception, but since that was flagged down it didn't count. Either way, it's a pretty crazy stat that's reflective of our team this year. 46 attempts... all to other positions. We seem to have completely abandoned that section of the playbook. I mean, I love me the Ja'marr Chase Show and the Bengals can get away with it against the Arizona Cardinals. But they'll surely need to diversify this offense by January if they expect to have a shot at the grand prize. 

One step at a time, I suppose. Important win regardless.
Reply/Quote
D:

DE: Hendrickson: 89.6
NT: Reader: 73.9
DT: BJ Hill: 57.0
DE: Hubbard: 69.5
LB: Wilson: 52.9
LB: Pratt: 66.2
CB1: Awuzie: 63.4
CB2: CTB: 57.2
CB3: Hilton: 41.4
SS: Scott: 43.2 (Bell 61.2)
FS: D. Hill: 63.6 (Bates 91.2)
-------

Hurst at 48.2 FWW.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2023, 06:56 PM)tms Wrote: I feel the same. I heard this might have been the first game of Burrow's career where he didn't target a TE even once? The play to Smith in the RZ was a notable exception, but since that was flagged down it didn't count. Either way, it's a pretty crazy stat that's reflective of our team this year. 46 attempts... all to other positions. We seem to have completely abandoned that section of the playbook. I mean, I love me the Ja'marr Chase Show and the Bengals can get away with it against the Arizona Cardinals. But they'll surely need to diversify this offense by January if they expect to have a shot at the grand prize. 

One step at a time, I suppose. Important win regardless.

To Irv’s credit inthink he wins
that route for a TD if the guy didn’t hold
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2023, 10:53 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I mean, CTB has turned into a pretty good NFL CB. There’s really nothing to “argue” about at this point.

He’s not perfect, and will continue to have some growing pains (comes with the position), but I never understood the thinking that he couldn’t play on the outside.

No he hasn't, but I'll save that for another thread. This thread is to recognize the game-changing play he made. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2023, 08:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No he hasn't, but I'll save that for another thread. This thread is to recognize the game-changing play he made. 

Ok fine. I’ve seen enough to believe he’s going to be really good. He has 3 PD, a pick 6, and a FF through 5 games this season, and was fantastic in the playoffs last year (8.2 passer rating when targeted). Kid just makes plays.

He’s also outplayed Awuzie, imo, so I don’t really understand Chido being graded a little higher than him.

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2023, 02:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
The Volson and Karras grades surprise me. Agree with Jonah having a nice game though.

Honestly, Jonah is starting to play a pretty good RT. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 09:12 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Honestly, Jonah is starting to play a pretty good RT. 

The only thing that was noticeably bad about him on Sunday, was on the... 2nd? sack, when Burrow tried to step up and move and Jonah ran right into him LOL

That was it though, he looked great.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 09:25 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: The only thing that was noticeably bad about him on Sunday, was on the... 2nd? sack, when Burrow tried to step up and move and Jonah ran right into him LOL

That was it though, he looked great.

LoL, I had forgotten that one. He seems to be getting better each week out there. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2023, 08:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No he hasn't, but I'll save that for another thread. This thread is to recognize the game-changing play he made. 

Do what????? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2023, 10:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ok fine. I’ve seen enough to believe he’s going to be really good. He has 3 PD, a pick 6, and a FF through 5 games this season, and was fantastic in the playoffs last year (8.2 passer rating when targeted). Kid just makes plays.

He’s also outplayed Awuzie, imo, so I don’t really understand Chido being graded a little higher than him.

I would say pretty much all the starters in the Defensive backfield need to be looking over their shoulders, because Battle, Anderson, DJ Turner, DJ Ivey can all flat out play. Hilton has Jalen Davis behind him, so he is pretty much safe. Davis is a good player, but he's not a starter. I think all the rest of them can be. 
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 11:42 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I would say pretty much all the starters in the Defensive backfield need to be looking over their shoulders, because Battle, Anderson, DJ Turner, DJ Ivey can all flat out play. Hilton has Jalen Davis behind him, so he is pretty much safe. Davis is a good player, but he's not a starter. I think all the rest of them can be. 

Jalen looked bad but why in the hell would you sub in a guy got a play in that situation who hasn’t already been playing? He just wasn’t ready for a go route

Part of me wants to see CTB in the slot. He covers dudes like glue and is not only a willing tackler but a great tackler. I just think Hilton is washed. I’d live to move him to SS for a full game. I think he could be great
-Housh
Reply/Quote