Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone concerned about Hue Jackson, yet?
(08-26-2015, 03:44 PM)xavierdude Wrote: well thank goodness your eyes are not those of a professional football coach..you ever hear of vanilla game planning in the preseason..most good teams do it..it looked lackluster because it was

again ..Tampa was playing in their superbowl with Winston and a team that had lost every game at home last year

they would have done the same to the patriots, seattle etc..good teams dont show all their cards in preseason

for avid bengals fans you all sure give up too easily

Show me where anyone said they were giving up or please take the statement back.   I dream of a day when fans stop passing judgement on other fans. 

If any fans anywhere have proven their loyalty, it's Bengal fans.  Only Clipper fans have endured more.  So please stop saying this crap.  You got a problem with an opinion?  Argue the opinion.  The lashing out at other fans is very uncool.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 05:42 PM)xavierdude Wrote: a rather childish reply ..this is a good team..yet not yet a  very good team that will go somewhere in theplayoffs

yet..if you feel that what happenedi n tampa bay ..in a worthless preseason exhibition indicates that this team is as bad as those you suffered through..then my friend you dont know football..in the least Confused

That Bucs game looked like Bengals playoff football to me. Sorry that I had only the last four playoff games to compare it to.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 03:35 PM)Wyche Wrote: Sloppy execution is one thing.....piss poor effort is another.  I think that is the crux of folks' concerns over this scrimmage.  The EFFORT was just not there, in my opinion....

Boom!...and as I said to you earlier, no accountability shown by anyone involved from the coaches to the players.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 07:27 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Boom!...and as I said to you earlier, no accountability shown by anyone involved from the coaches to the players.

Agreed on the accountability.....which seems to be an issue with this club for a while now.  Maybe it's because you can be a part of one of the worst decades in all of professional sports and still have a job.....twenty years later.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 02:01 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Because you said Hue should open up his whole playbook... wuh wait... you didn't?!?

Well shucks.

I get exactly what you are saying.  Fundamentals should be an automatic at this point.  Preseason or not.

I wonder if people think Zimmer wouldn't be screaming about piss poor tackling in a preseason game?

LMFAO

Short memories around these parts. 
That one play where they had Martin surrounded on the sidelines and he got away, I swear I saw somebody reaching for his flag.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I haven't read through much other than the first page, so not sure what has been said.

I'm not really concerned at all. Yes, the play calling hasn't looked great in the preseason, but do we really want to show everyone what we're planning on doing?

We're not using Hill much, which is smart so he's ready to carry it 20-25 times a game, which opens up the rest of the offense.

He has gone to Eifert some, which is something that I think we've lacked and I think it opens everything else up, especially over the middle and up the seams.

We haven't gone to AJ much, which is smart because we don't really want him in harm's way, but I do like how Hue used him on outs and curls and things like that.

I think Hue's intentionally being vanilla in the play calling so he doesn't give things away and to avoid major injuries, so, no, I'm not concerned.

Rock On

The line, however, does have me a tad bit worried.......
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 07:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I haven't read through much other than the first page, so not sure what has been said.

I'm not really concerned at all.  Yes, the play calling hasn't looked great in the preseason, but do we really want to show everyone what we're planning on doing?

We're not using Hill much, which is smart so he's ready to carry it 20-25 times a game, which opens up the rest of the offense.

He has gone to Eifert some, which is something that I think we've lacked and I think it opens everything else up, especially over the middle and up the seams.

We haven't gone to AJ much, which is smart because we don't really want him in harm's way, but I do like how Hue used him on outs and curls and things like that.

I think Hue's intentionally being vanilla in the play calling so he doesn't give things away and to avoid major injuries, so, no, I'm not concerned.

Rock On

The line, however, does have me a tad bit worried.......
Yes!  You nailed it.

Alexander is the master of diguise though.

That camouflage of suckdom he put on the O-line was pure genious.

Hue has taught them well my friend.

I call it diet vanilla offense.

You put your whole offense on the field and they not only don't get yards they end up with negative yards.

Brilliant!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote