Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
At the pep rally
(02-07-2022, 09:15 PM)Chili power Wrote: So why only 30k tickets? Did the NFL tell them that's the Most they could give away? Also, why couldn't the local stations show it? Did the NFL shut that down as well?

Pally's post here seems to indicate there were some restrictions on capacity for some reason:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Tonite-s-Pep-Rally

Quote:The Bengals pep rally is at PBS in front of 30000 people and if capacity was allowed probably would have sold out completely.

Also from her post I linked it will apparently be on ESPN 2 or NFLN at 8:00PM if you want to watch it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
So why only 30k tickets? Did the NFL tell them that's the Most they could give away? Also, why couldn't the local stations show it? Did the NFL shut that down as well?
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 09:19 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Pally's post here seems to indicate there were some restrictions on capacity for some reason:

Also from her post I linked it will apparently be on ESPN 2 or NFLN at 8:00PM if you want to watch it.

Just watched on NFL network. Players spoke and ZT. Also CJ ripped off his knee brace, have a hunch barring a set back he will be ready
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 09:03 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Maybe you’d like it more if you got off of your phone. You’re there to show support and to help rally your team…it’s not about keeping you entertained. Go enjoy your free tickets and cheer on your team.

Well, he started off by complaining about 'lack of support'...evidently having no idea that only 30,000 tickets were available. Then, he complained about current players not being there (and then the current players were announced LOL). Now, he's complaining about the noise...which by the way, sounds great on every video I've seen...including from people's phones.

This thread has been one big epic fail. Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
Coverage of pep rally has been underwhelming. I expected more, but hey we will be able to see the Rams live….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 09:19 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Pally's post here seems to indicate there were some restrictions on capacity for some reason:

They didn't provide the reason for the capacity limit.  I suspect it had to do with the relatively short notice and getting the stadium staffed as well parking limitations at the end of the business day

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 10:34 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Coverage of pep rally has been underwhelming. I expected more, but hey we will be able to see the Rams live….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It been covered pretty well on NFLN during the Super Bowl kickoff show. I also heard there was coverage on ESPN.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 10:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Well, he started off by complaining about 'lack of support'...evidently having no idea that only 30,000 tickets were available. Then, he complained about current players not being there (and then the current players were announced LOL). Now, he's complaining about the noise...which by the way, sounds great on every video I've seen...including from people's phones.

This thread has been one big epic fail. Rolleyes

I wasn't going to say anything, but it was pretty much the game day thread version of his posts.   Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
The ESPN show is even worse then the fox 19. Poor Rams fan base. It's pathetic. It's literally at a high school. Im going to
Predict 70% bengals fans at the super bowl. Rams fans believe they have this game wrapped up.
Reply/Quote
They just showed the Rams pep rally and there are literally like 200 people there lol
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 10:49 PM)Chili power Wrote: The ESPN show is even worse then the fox 19. Poor Rams fan base. It's pathetic. It's literally at a high school. Im going to
Predict 70% bengals fans at the super bowl. Rams fans believe they have this game wrapped up.

I'm actually thoroughly enjoying this ESPN broadcast. I told a friend of mine it's one of the best things I've watched on ESPN in years. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 08:32 PM)Trademark Wrote: This rally is not very good they've literally aired interviews on the screen for the most part lol

You're really the worst...

I see you deleted your, "there are no active players, only alumni," post, because, you know, THE ENTIRE TEAM was there, right?

Just terrible. Maybe you should sit and stew on things instead of embarrassing our fanbase?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Bring back negative rep.

Reply/Quote
Wait, are there actually people on this board who still don't know that Trademark is a closet Steelers troll?
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 11:02 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I'm actually thoroughly enjoying this ESPN broadcast. I told a friend of mine it's one of the best things I've watched on ESPN in years. 

Agreed and they've given the Bengals a lot of attention. It's been fun to watch and I've enjoyed Saturday's comments.

ESPN is loving all-things Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 11:35 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Wait, are there actually people on this board who still don't know that Trademark is a closet Steelers troll?

He sure flaked out on Playoff pick'em. Mellow

Already saw a vid of CJ tearing his knee braise off and it was loud in the stadium with the amount of people allowed.

BTW, nice seeing you on here again JumboTron. Post more often please.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 11:44 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Agreed and they've given the Bengals a lot of attention. It's been fun to watch and I've enjoyed Saturday's comments.

ESPN is loving all-things Burrow.

Burrow is the type of QB that even Entertainment Tonight has to follow.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 11:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Bring back negative rep.

That was a thing?
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 11:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Burrow is the type of QB that even Entertainment Tonight has to follow.

Truth, and it's fun to see our QB is the man.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 11:48 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: That was a thing?

I lurked here for a while before joining, and I think I remember them having it when the board first started up.

Reply/Quote