Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Auden Tate seeking trade
(09-18-2020, 01:33 PM)Wyche Wrote: Thomas has played good enough, but Ross....ugh.

My God, what a horrible pick that was. Just horrible!!
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:08 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Bobby was our highest rated run blocker yesterday. Need G's not T's

This is true — but relative. The Bengals only ran for 68 yards yesterday.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What good has Ross’ speed done through 2 games? The one time he got open he refused to lay out for it. It’s certainly not opening anything up in the run game.

Because sometimes a WR's primary role is to clear out for someone else.  Route combinations are important.  Maybe Higgins, Thomas, and/or Green are better at the kinds of routes Tate is best at.  Maybe they don't want to bring the defense up further by putting a guy that slow out there.  
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 01:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Please get rid of Zac Taylor. Like yesterday. This is a terrible start to the Joe Burrow era.

You just can't see the forrest for the trees, can you?

Heaven forbid a rookie lose his first two games. This is bigger than Joe. Joe looks like he will be fine at QB. Especially, when he gets some real coaches.
Tate should be pissed about Ross getting so many snaps.

This is about The Cincinnati Bengals team. It's not about one player just because you have a crush on him.
Reply/Quote
Kind of agree with his agent. These clowns are proving they are clueless as hell. Never used Sample in passing game and then Uzi gets hurt and Sample blows up. Hell as a fan I thought the guy much have stone hands but nope just shitty coaches. Ross can't catch herpes from a vietnamese ***** and he plays a lot. If its for his speed then sign Usain Bolt as he can probably catch better and is faster.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:05 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Sorry to break it to you Tate is JAG he will be out of the league in 3 years irrelevant.

JAG?

Does anyone know what this means?  I'm assuming this isn't referencing the military abbreviation.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:17 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: You just can't see the forrest for the trees, can you?

Heaven forbid a rookie lose his first two games. This is bigger than Joe. Joe looks like he will be fine at QB. Especially, when he gets some real coaches.

This is about The Cincinnati Bengals team. It's not about one player just because you have a crush on him.

this rep+
Reply/Quote
To be fair, later in the article Tate's agent clarifies that he does not intend to seek a trade at this time, but that it's an option for the future. Sounds like his agent was popping off a bit. We don't know what Tate himself has said - probably nothing.

Having said that, I was shocked at Tate not being active. I have serious questions about this coaching staff's player evaluation. I get the special teams thing, but I don't see why Tate can't play special teams. His agent says he can and you know he'll do whatever the coaches ask. Frankly I think he's probably our 3rd best WR right now. Higgins can sit.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:17 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: You just can't see the forrest for the trees, can you?

Wtf are you talking about? I was obviously referring to a player potentially demanding a trade when things should be trending up.

Burrow has been great.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:19 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: this rep+

LOL he didn’t even comprehend what I was talking about. Rep!

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Wtf are you talking about? I was obviously referring to a player potentially demanding a trade when things should be trending up.

Burrow has been great.

when he improves his deep ball accuracy I will agree. the fact you are defending 1 of 12 with 1 TD on 25+ yard throws shows you have limited football knowledge.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:27 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: when he improves his deep ball accuracy I will agree. the fact you are defending 1 of 12 with 1 TD on 25+ yard throws shows you have limited football knowledge.

Says the guy who’s going for the board record on how many times he can be wrong in 24 hours! LMAO

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:21 PM)Geno_Can_Dunk Wrote: To be fair, later in the article Tate's agent clarifies that he does not intend to seek a trade at this time, but that it's an option for the future. Sounds like his agent was popping off a bit. We don't know what Tate himself has said - probably nothing.

Having said that, I was shocked at Tate not being active. I have serious questions about this coaching staff's player evaluation. I get the special teams thing, but I don't see why Tate can't play special teams. His agent says he can and you know he'll do whatever the coaches ask. Frankly I think he's probably our 3rd best WR right now. Higgins can sit.

His agent says he can play ST's, but the agent's job is to pump a player up to be better than they are so they can get the biggest contract possible.  Simmons has said you can't use Tate in a role you would a WR for on ST's.  He only played 4 snaps on ST's against the Chargers.  

There are obviously things there with Tate that people are missing.  
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:20 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: just a guy. were you born yesterday?

I have agree with Wes. I was tryingmg to figure it out as well. If we wore only born yesterday maybe we would havee understood. Born in 1977 I was lost. Anyways yolo, bogo, lol, eggplant emoji and wft. I am starting to get it:)
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:20 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: just a guy. were you born yesterday?

I've never heard that abbreviation in my entire life.  I even googled it and nothing came up.

Sorry I'm not hip to something so commonly used. Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Says the guy who’s going for the board record on how many times he can be wrong in 24 hours! LMAO

your opinion doesnt matter because you think 1 of 12 on passes 25 plus is perfectly acceptable. You want to replace our best run blocker in Hart. you need a better understanding of football.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:35 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: your opinion doesnt matter because you think 1 of 12 on passes 25 plus is perfectly acceptable. You want to replace our best run blocker in Hart. you need a better understanding of football.

Is this guy serious?

Who in the hell reps you?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:39 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Is this guy serious?

Who in the hell reps you?

says the guy that thinks tate is number 3 receiver lol (Laughing out loud).
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:35 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: your opinion doesnt matter because you think 1 of 12 on passes 25 plus is perfectly acceptable. You want to replace our best run blocker in Hart. you need a better understanding of football.

Hart is JAG. And a bad JAG. This is american football we are discussing here. We call the game you are discussing soccer. Just wanted to make sure we are all on the same topic.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 02:44 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Hart is JAG. And a bad JAG. This is american football we are discussing here. We call the game you are discussing soccer. Just wanted to make sure we are all on the same topic.

Is that what JAG is from?  It's a soccer term?

No wonder why I had no clue what the hell it was.
Reply/Quote