Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BREAKING: Burfict suspension reduced
Details: http://cin.ci/2iHI9AB
Beat writer for Cincinnati.com & The Enquirer. Follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope.
Reply/Quote
Vindicated isn't the word I would use lol.

Edit: lol my bad didn't catch the sorta on my first read through.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
yes I just saw it.....
only 3 games
if a steeler did this there would be no suspension....
b/c the NFL loves them....
Reply/Quote
Still 3 to many
Reply/Quote
Three still sucks.

But better than five
Reply/Quote
Pretty annoying. Look for an interpretation to throw the book at a repeat offender knowing you're only going to serve about half. The issue is that it shouldnt be an issue. I don't know how he's going to hit people when 5gis sort of thing is expected. Hugh odds he gets booted from the league after doing this again at this rate.
Reply/Quote
Should be reduced to just a fine but I can't be too upset. Getting it reduced at all really surprises me.
Reply/Quote
That was the best case scenario, so I am content with this.
Reply/Quote
still major BS
Reply/Quote
Hard to say that it wasn't an unnecessary hit, and his reputation didn't help him at all.

Just have to keep hoping the lights come on.
Reply/Quote
Beats nothing

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Great, sort of

3 is way better than 5. But like others have said it shouldn't be anything more than a fine. Burfict and the Bengals are just gonna have to learn to adjust to the microscope he's under.
Reply/Quote
Thanks Jim.

Happy it was reduced but yeah, should of been completely revoked and maybe to just a fine.

Still Bullshit, but hey they are after the guy. What can yah do? I agreed with what Marv said actually.

Taze has changed for the better and tries to go out of his way to not hurt people anymore...

He just hits like dynamite and a cement truck and the league don't like it.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 07:18 PM)jowczarski Wrote: Details: http://cin.ci/2iHI9AB

I am still waiting on the suspension for Garvin who broke Huber's jaw and for Shazier for his illegal hit on Bernard concussing him. Oh wait, the Steeler's are the anointed team who gets every close call and Stevie Wonder to review any possible misconduct.  Ninja
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Totally shocked it was reduced at all, legal hit or not he is under a permanent microscope sad to say.
Reply/Quote
What are the odds Burfict is the only LB suspended this year for hitting somebody?
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 07:48 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: What are the odds Burfict is the only LB suspended this year for hitting somebody?

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 to 1

Reply/Quote
Bengals might have been a slight influence to get this reduced some.
Reply/Quote
So Burfict got a three game suspension for tackling a player on the opposing team.

Game four should be interesting considering that if Burfict gets just one tackle, he'll be suspended for five games, lol.

What a joke.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2017, 07:42 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am still waiting on the suspension for Garvin who broke Huber's jaw and for Shazier for his illegal hit on Bernard concussing him. Oh wait, the Steeler's are the anointed team who gets every close call and Stevie Wonder to review any possible misconduct.  Ninja

Don't hold your breath.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote