Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to Dalton we go
WITHOUT A FRANCHISE QB.....this is the next lost decade! This team will mess up getting Burrow, and continue being just bad enough to not draft a franchise guy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WhoDey2
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What a train wreck of a season lol. The front office and coaches look like they have no clue what there doing. They should have traded Dalton at the deadline. Dalton winning games and hurting draft position is the worse possible outcome for this team long term.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh crap now Finley is going to go to the Patriots and win 6 super bowls.

Three, max. 

And there goes the whole "Dalton will never play here again." Hilarious  Has a team ever dumped 30 players in an off season?
Reply/Quote
say we win 2 out of last 5 with 1 of those over the Dolphins. Who would the tiebreaker go to between us Phins and Skins
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That's what im thinking. It's also possible ZT doesn't want to have the worst record for a rookie HC ever in the history of the NFL. You ever been the worst ever at something?  It sucks. 

Only at modesty.   Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This could be a good sign that ZT isn't just being given a free pass. Could be?

Yeah...after the game he was like Finley will start next week. Now back to Dalton.

I think it's a sign that Bengals Management is calling the shots.

Plus, the Redskins won so we can now win a game.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:17 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: say we win 2 out of last 5 with 1 of those over the Dolphins. Who would the tiebreaker go to between us Phins and Skins

SOS is the tiebreaker and we have the toughest schedule of the losing teams as of right now. 
Reply/Quote
I think they may have told ZT he wouldn't be around to use the #1 pick if he rode Finley to an 0-8 season ending.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:16 PM)lone bengal Wrote: What a train wreck of a season lol.  The  front office and coaches look like they have no clue what there doing. They should have traded Dalton at the deadline. Dalton winning games and hurting draft position is the worse possible  outcome for this team long term.

LOL @ Finley saying after a game that all rookie QB's look bad after 2 games and you gotta stay with them!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:14 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: Wow...I was dead wrong.  I said Dalton would probably never see another snap this season.  Shows what I know.

People said that about Glenn too!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:17 PM)Destro Wrote: Three, max. 

And there goes the whole "Dalton will never play here again." Hilarious  Has a team ever dumped 30 players in an off season?

The Bills added some 22 players in free agency and are in playoff contention now.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:18 PM)Au165 Wrote: SOS is the tiebreaker and we have the toughest schedule of the losing teams as of right now. 

Skins are in much better shape, I think we lose considerable ground in a tie for draft pick status.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
I don’t get how this is being sold as the best chance to win. Dalton helped get us 8 of our 11 losses.

This reeks of desperation by ZT to not end up 0-16. Probably still gonna happen though.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:18 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah...after the game he was like Finley will start next week. Now back to Dalton.

I think it's a sign that Bengals Management is calling the shots.

Plus, the Redskins won so we can now win a game.

I agree with you on the Front Office making this decision.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Bills added some 22 players in free agency and are in playoff contention now.

Josh Allen reminds me of Favre both the good and the bad
Reply/Quote
Was it Finley's birthday?
Reply/Quote
I so hope we go 0-16. I want it sooo badly.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Bills added some 22 players in free agency and are in playoff contention now.

2 years ago they were a 9-7 team that made the playoffs, they had a little step back with a rookie QB last year but in reality that roster was always good. The defense last year was still playoff caliber their offense was just inept. 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:25 PM)Destro Wrote: Was it Finley's birthday?

Nah that's next month
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:24 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: I agree with you on the Front Office making this decision.

I also agree with that. Then we’ll win two games and the front office will probably say they saw progress at the end of the season and that we don’t want to sign free agents because we like our young core lol.
Reply/Quote