Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to Dalton we go
(11-25-2019, 05:09 PM)ah5 Wrote: Tua off the board at 1. Might mean they are trying to mend things with Dalton because they are going to select Young #1 overall.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

This makes sense. However if you are Dalton why would you want to play for Zac when he benched you on your birthday. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out. I’m ok with Dalton staying of they take Young #1 and then address the o-line at length through free agency and draft.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:24 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: I don’t get how this is being sold as the best chance to win. Dalton helped get us 9 of our 11 losses.

This reeks of desperation by ZT to not end up 0-16. Probably still gonna happen though.

QB is an important position and even Dalton is better than Finley is right now.  It's that simple.  As a consolation they shoyld deactivate Finley and activate Dolegala.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:24 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Josh Allen reminds me of Favre both the good and the bad

Yeah I kind of like what I've seen from Allen. But he does make some bad decisions.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:33 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: This makes sense. However if you are Dalton why would you want to play for Zac when he benched you on your birthday. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out. I’m ok with Dalton staying of they take Young #1 and then address the o-line at length through free agency and draft.

I appreciate your opinion, but the thought of not getting a QB makes me want to throw up....Dalton will never win us a SB, and in the playoffs, I’ve never watched him not be totally awful. Our best shot at a playoff win was when he was injured. Love the person, but hate Dalton as a QB....he never comes up big when it counts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WhoDey2
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: QB is an important position and even Dalton is better than Finley is right now.  It's that simple.  As a consolation they shoyld deactivate Finley and activate Dolegala.

They're not going to power off their Ryanfinley. They wasted a 4th round pick on it and they traded up to get it. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:16 PM)lone bengal Wrote: What a train wreck of a season lol. The front office and coaches look like they have no clue what there doing. They should have traded Dalton at the deadline. Dalton winning games and hurting draft position is the worse possible outcome for this team long term.

Do you really have faith that the picks these coaches made in the draft would have panned out? Anyway the most we would win would be two at the most and we’d still get the first pick. At least if we win one we’re not a complete laughing stock. The stink of 0-16 is hard to live down. Just ask Hue.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, aside from winning at least one game, this makes no sense. Roll out Dolegalalalalalala!!!!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Now the defense will start laying terrible if the offense shows even a minor spark!

We've seen this show before.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:24 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Josh Allen reminds me of Favre both the good and the bad

Including sending ding dong pics?
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:42 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, aside from winning at least one game, this makes no sense. Roll out Dolegalalalalalala!!!!

We are ALL IN on winning this year. All in!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: QB is an important position and even Dalton is better than Finley is right now.  It's that simple.  As a consolation they shoyld deactivate Finley and activate Dolegala.

I think if Dalton starts yesterday the Bengals win. Both Dalton and Finley have played poor this year. It's the line more than it is the QB. Whoever thought it was a good idea to extend Hart should be boiled in oil.
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Still don’t see how this helps. Dalton looked completely inept even when he was the starter. But maybe we’ll win a game or two?
Reply/Quote
We could still get rid of Dalton and then roll into next year having brought back Carson Palmer for one last improbable run ala Boomer Esiason in 1997.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:42 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We are ALL IN on winning this year. All in!

It's a New Dey! Seize the Dey!!!!!
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
You know Dalton and the players have to be laughing at this.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:37 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: They're not going to power off their Ryanfinley. They wasted a 4th round pick on it and they traded up to get it. 

I think we found out we have a guy that could develop into a great backup QB who is paid peanuts compared to other backups. That is important so we can spend money elsewhere.

Keep in mind our OL is a liability and no Green and no Ross so the offensive playbook was severely limited. That hurts any QB.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:47 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: You know Dalton and the players have to be laughing at this.

Not sure about that. 0-8 with Dalton is not any better than 0-3 with Finley? Dalton may he laughing, but the other players probably shouldn't be since they are still the same with or without Dalton. 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2019, 05:51 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think we found out we have a guy that could develop into a great backup QB who is paid peanuts compared to other backups. That is important so we can spend money elsewhere.

Keep in mind our OL is a liability and no Green and no Ross so the offensive playbook was severely limited. That hurts any QB.

We don't really know dick about Ryanfinley at this point, which makes this move even more ridiculous. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote