Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bart Scott
Scott was a Rat LB with a propensity to blindside opposing players who went to the Jets who got rid of him after he started ranting at everyone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 07:42 PM)Joelist Wrote: Scott was a Rat LB with a propensity to blindside opposing players who went to the Jets who got rid of him after he started ranting at everyone.

he works for the jets media team 
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 07:43 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: he works for the jets media team 

Time for the Jets to cut him loose. He was a thug on the Rats and apparently is still one. 
Reply/Quote
One blow hard defends another

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 04:04 PM)pally Wrote: One blow hard defends another

Maybe if he hadn't made the totally classless statement of red dotting Joe Burrow and intentionally giving him a concussion, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. Based on that precedent, however, eff that guy.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
That pretty much sums it up for me too.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 04:04 PM)pally Wrote: One blow hard defends another

Let me look into the camera and tell all of America this... FU Stephen A Smith and FU Fart Scott. Both need to lose their jobs.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 04:13 PM)Wyche Wrote: Maybe if he hadn't made the totally classless statement of red dotting Joe Burrow and intentionally giving him a concussion, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. Based on that precedent, however, eff that guy.

Notice where he stumbles over the explanation when it comes to describing the contact and jumps over the part where Scott talked about Tee's helmet.  Scott was 100% wrong there.  And Scott said it was illegal but they aren't enforcing it very much which is 100% false.  I can defend anyone if I can just skip the damning parts.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I’m or wasting another second of my life on these 2 guys. Doubt I’ll watch any other content except games on espn
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Typical. When things looked bleak for Hamlin, Scott tried his best to turn the football world against Higgins and the Bengals. Now that he is catching the deserved backlash for his asinine statements, his buddies are trying to walk it back.
Reply/Quote
You guys are giving him the attention he seeks. Don’t give the moron the stage he desires.

Please close this thread.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 03:16 PM)Lowerguywins Wrote: Bart Scott is at it again. Dude really has an agenda against the Bengals.

I just read what he said. That is next level awful. Dude should burn in hell for that. It wasn't even a bad hit. It was a freak accident. 

Guarantee you there's no one happier than Tee Higgins today that Damar Hamlin will probably make it out of this.
Reply/Quote
All fans should find and sign the fire Bart Scott petition.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2023, 08:23 PM)Joelist Wrote: Time for the Jets to cut him loose. He was a thug on the Rats and apparently is still one. 

"Can't Wait!!!"
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 07:07 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: All fans should find and sign the fire Bart Scott petition.

Is there one? I would sign that in a heartbeat.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 10:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Is there one? I would sign that in a heartbeat.

There's one on change.org

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 05:47 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Notice where he stumbles over the explanation when it comes to describing the contact and jumps over the part where Scott talked about Tee's helmet.  Scott was 100% wrong there.  And Scott said it was illegal but they aren't enforcing it very much which is 100% false.  I can defend anyone if I can just skip the damning parts.

Yep....sure did. I quit listening after that.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2023, 11:50 PM)Wyche Wrote: There's one on change.org

Signed

Reply/Quote