Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bell Plans On Returning Now?
(10-02-2018, 09:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I remember a lot of trouble but I don’t remember any felons. Thurman?

Ok, my mistake, that may have been a poor choice of words. I should have said criminals. The truth is, these days it's next to impossible not to have any criminals on your team. I don't think any team is crime free.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 07:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He doesn't suck. He's not Le'veon Bell, but he definitely doesn't suck. Slow starts on D vs KC and Baltimore changed up the game plan. With all of the other talent on offense they're just fine with Connor instead of Bell, especially considering the price differential. The second half Sunday was the only time the offense really looked shaky all year. Ben was missing everything. I give a lot of credit to Baltimore. They're second half performances have been amazing so far all year. You should be aware of that. 

More bitching about the refs in a thread that has nothing to do with the refs.....EVEN FURTHER proving my point that the Bengal fan base is the whiniest bunch of bitches in the NFL. 

I hope not. I hope they let him get slaughtered. 

Agreed. I mean who could root for a team that has had players arrested 44 times since 2000? Nine times for assault and six more for domestic violence and has employed such criminals as 

Odell Thurman
Cedric Benson
Amhad Brooks
AJ Nicolson
Chris Henry
Adam Jones
etc
etc
etc
The fact that you have to go back 18 years to come up with an answer about a guy who is playing in the here and now says it all about about your smackitude.

Law enforcement in Cincinnati busts even local people who break the law, even if they are pro football players, whereas the State and local law enforcement in Pitt/PA conspire to cover Ben's crimes up.  Hmm.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
The Bengal fans may be talking smack, but they are praying he doesn't come back in week 6.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 03:26 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: The Bengal fans may be talking smack, but they are praying he doesn't come back in week 6.

Sure I'll take any advantage.  Like playing backup QBs four straight weeks to almost get in the playoffs.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 02:58 PM)McC Wrote: The fact that you have to go back 18 years to come up with an answer about a guy who is playing in the here and now says it all about about your smackitude.

Law enforcement in Cincinnati busts even local people who break the law, even if they are pro football players, whereas the State and local law enforcement in Pitt/PA conspire to cover Ben's crimes up.  Hmm.

Lol, crying about law enforcement the same way you all cry about the refs. Shocker....

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 07:48 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, crying about law enforcement the same way you all cry about the refs. Shocker....

Well, I mean the Allegheny Sheriff's Dept IS their hired security team, so....... Nervous

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 07:48 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, crying about law enforcement the same way you all cry about the refs. Shocker....

Didn't the cop who showed up to interview the girl Ben raped get a picture with Ben while he was supposed to be investigating what happened?

No bias and nothing suspicious there.................
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 04:25 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Didn't the cop who showed up to interview the girl Ben raped get a picture with Ben while he was supposed to be investigating what happened?

No bias and nothing suspicious there.................

No, instead your players yell "I hope you die" to the police. Then you wonder why police don't like Bengals players? 
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 04:36 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: At one point your team had the most felons on your team of any team in the NFL and you still sucked. That means you valued felons, and losing over integrity. Now which one sounds worse?

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY trumps the Vikings "pleasure cruise" gang. Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2018, 08:29 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: No, instead your players yell "I hope you die" to the police. Then you wonder why police don't like Bengals players? 

So, if our players just took pictures with the cops instead of being hostile, it would have been ok to break the law and they wouldn’t have gotten in trouble?

They need to bring that up at the next team meeting!

The logic of Steelers fans is flawless!
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 06:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So, if our players just took pictures with the cops instead of being hostile, it would have been ok to break the law and they wouldn’t have gotten in trouble?

They need to bring that up at the next team meeting!

The logic of Steelers fans is flawless!

I never said that it would be ok to break the law. I never think it's ok to break the law. Whether you run a red light, speed, steal, rob someone at gun point, beat your wife or whatever, breaking the law is a bad idea. Your reading comprehension skills are the real problem. You like to take stuff that people never said and make them into your own argument. That's why no one here takes you seriously. You're like the special needs kid that everyone feels sorry for and just laughs at and walks away thanking God they aren't like that.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 08:59 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I never said that it would be ok to break the law. I never think it's ok to break the law. Whether you run a red light, speed, steal, rob someone at gun point, beat your wife or whatever, breaking the law is a bad idea. Your reading comprehension skills are the real problem. You like to take stuff that people never said and make them into your own argument. That's why no one here takes you seriously. You're like the special needs kid that everyone feels sorry for and just laughs at and walks away thanking God they aren't like that.

But you say our players are evil for yelling something at a cop, but it's better that your quarterback is a rapist.

You say I take things that people say out of context and put it into my own argument, but then why would you post that then if that's not what you meant?

It's also hilarious that you say no one takes me seriously here, which the only reason in Smack Talk is because I call Steelers fans out on all their bullshit.

And that little special needs comment is hilarious because everyone, here included, likes me because I don't act like I'm any different from anyone else.

But nice try on bringing my disability into the argument and trying to make false claims just to prove your point because you have no point.  

Typical classlessness of every Steelers fan and their entire organization.  
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 10:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: But you say our players are evil for yelling something at a cop, but it's better that your quarterback is a rapist.

You say I take things that people say out of context and put it into my own argument, but then why would you post that then if that's not what you meant?

It's also hilarious that you say no one takes me seriously here, which the only reason in Smack Talk is because I call Steelers fans out on all their bullshit.

And that little special needs comment is hilarious because everyone, here included, likes me because I don't act like I'm any different from anyone else.

But nice try on bringing my disability into the argument and trying to make false claims just to prove your point because you have no point.  

Typical classlessness of every Steelers fan and their entire organization.  

This is the smack talk. If you can't handle the smack talking, go back to Jungle noise noob. I never said Ben being the douche bag that he is, and taking pictures with a cop, is any better than any douche bag Bengals player yelling I hope you die. I think most football players that get arrested are douche bags. I forgot, in order for you to understand what I'm saying and not get confused, that I have to make everything in 4 letter words or smaller. Your pea brain has a hard time understanding anything, but Ben is a rapist, Steelers fans are band wagon jumpers if they leave a game early, and they support a rapist if they root for the Steelers. You're a broken record. I'm seriously bored talking to you. No one can get through to you. You believe what you want to believe and anyone that doesn't think the same way is wrong.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 10:35 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: This is the smack talk. If you can't handle the smack talking, go back to Jungle noise noob. I never said Ben being the douche bag that he is, and taking pictures with a cop, is any better than any douche bag Bengals player yelling I hope you die. I think most football players that get arrested are douche bags. I forgot, in order for you to understand what I'm saying and not get confused, that I have to make everything in 4 letter words or smaller. Your pea brain has a hard time understanding anything, but Ben is a rapist, Steelers fans are band wagon jumpers if they leave a game early, and they support a rapist if they root for the Steelers. You're a broken record. I'm seriously bored talking to you. No one can get through to you. You believe what you want to believe and anyone that doesn't think the same way is wrong.

You keep posting more bullshit with no real substance.  

I don't think you understand how smack talk is supposed to work because you want everyone to come in here and sing lullabies to each other.

I'm bored with you because you're not even a good smack talker and you make little-to-no sense.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 10:45 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You keep posting more bullshit with no real substance.  

I don't think you understand how smack talk is supposed to work because you want everyone to come in here and sing lullabies to each other.

I'm bored with you because you're not even a good smack talker and you make little-to-no sense.

I never acted like I wanted everyone here to be buddy buddy with each other. Some people I would never want to be friends with in real life off these boards. I'm glad your finally done. I was tired of explaining the simplest things to you. Now maybe the grown ups can talk and make sense.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 10:54 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I never acted like I wanted everyone here to be buddy buddy with each other. Some people I would never want to be friends with in real life off these boards. I'm glad your finally done. I was tired of explaining the simplest things to you. Now maybe the grown ups can talk and make sense.

lol.......  like I said, better and better........

You're the one I need to keep explaining things to and you keep throwing out horrible arguments and yes, you did act like you want everyone to be buddy-buddy because you were complaining about talking smack in smack talk!  
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2018, 11:29 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.......  like I said, better and better........

You're the one I need to keep explaining things to and you keep throwing out horrible arguments and yes, you did act like you want everyone to be buddy-buddy because you were complaining about talking smack in smack talk!  

Nope, sorry, I never said or acted like I want to be friends with anyone on here. I said I get along with every Bengals fan on here but you. I literally can't stand you. You put the douche into douche bag. Do I have to get out the crayons and draw you a picture like I had to in our private messages?
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 01:51 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Nope, sorry, I never said or acted like I want to be friends with anyone on here. I said I get along with every Bengals fan on here but you. I literally can't stand you. You put the douche into douche bag. Do I have to get out the crayons and draw you a picture like I had to in our private messages?

So you think people are supposed to be buddy-buddy in a forum called "smack talk"?!

You're not the sharpest knife in the spoon drawer, are ya?!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 04:02 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So you think people are supposed to be buddy-buddy in a forum called "smack talk"?!

You're not the sharpest knife in the spoon drawer, are ya?!

I just said I never said that. Oh my gosh, could you be anymore of a moron? Seriously, what the hell's wrong with you? You can't comprehend the simplest sentence. I really feel sorry for you. I'm done now for good with this post. You can't be this stupid.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 04:40 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I just said I never said that. Oh my gosh, could you be anymore of a moron? Seriously, what the hell's wrong with you? You can't comprehend the simplest sentence. I really feel sorry for you. I'm done now for good with this post. You can't be this stupid.

But you get along with every Bengals fan, so you're wanting and expecting to get along with people in a forum called "smack talk"?

The stupidity of Steelers fans is mind boggling!
Reply/Quote