Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bell Plans On Returning Now?
(10-06-2018, 09:56 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: But you get along with every Bengals fan, so you're wanting and expecting to get along with people in a forum called "smack talk"?

The stupidity of Steelers fans is mind boggling!

So because I get a long with every Bengal fan in a section called smack talk but you, you suddenly have a problem with it? It's more like your stupidity is mind boggling. I think there's more important things in your life that you should be worried about than who I get a long with here.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 01:12 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: So because I get a long with every Bengal fan in a section called smack talk but you, you suddenly have a problem with it? It's more like your stupidity is mind boggling. I think there's more important things in your life that you should be worried about than who I get a long with here.

It’s the fact that you EXPECT to get along with opposing fans in smack talk that’s mind boggling!

You have so much trouble grasping even the most simple concepts!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 02:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It’s the fact that you EXPECT to get along with opposing fans in smack talk that’s mind boggling!

You have so much trouble grasping even the most simple concepts!

I never expected to get a long with opposing fans. I'm not even trying to make friends here. Please, just keep digging your hole bigger. It's hilarious how clueless you truly are.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 02:56 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I never expected to get a long with opposing fans. I'm not even trying to make friends here. Please, just keep digging your hole bigger. It's hilarious how clueless you truly are.

You just said you get along with every other Bengals fan and you're upset because you don't get along with me in a forum called SMACK TALK!!!!!!

Is your reading comprehension and/or memory really this bad or are you just throwing out bullshit to hope people get confused by you making no sense that they'll forget all the other stupid shit you've posted?!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 03:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You just said you get along with every other Bengals fan and you're upset because you don't get along with me in a forum called SMACK TALK!!!!!!

Is your reading comprehension and/or memory really this bad or are you just throwing out bullshit to hope people get confused by you making no sense that they'll forget all the other stupid shit you've posted?!

I don't want to get a long with you. I don't like you. I never have liked you. Get that through your thick skull. You're the biggest moron the Bengals fan have. Now I'm done with this argument as well. I have more important things to do than argue in circles with you.

[Image: 524ca035-39ea-44db-bb65-503780a140e2.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 04:14 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I don't want to get a long with you. I don't like you. I never have liked you. Get that through your thick skull. You're the biggest moron the Bengals fan have. Now I'm done with this argument as well. I have more important things to do than argue in circles with you.

[Image: 524ca035-39ea-44db-bb65-503780a140e2.jpg]

That made no sense in response to my post!  

You keep throwing out attempted insults and hostility like I'll be intimidated and forget that you make ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!

I'm the biggest moron the Bengals fans have, yet you judge off the few posters that even come into Smack Talk!  You're really insulting me picking me from such a large number!  

You don't like me because I bash the Steelers and you're too stupid to have any comebacks!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 05:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That made no sense in response to my post!  

You keep throwing out attempted insults and hostility like I'll be intimidated and forget that you make ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!

I'm the biggest moron the Bengals fans have, yet you judge off the few posters that even come into Smack Talk!  You're really insulting me picking me from such a large number!  

You don't like me because I bash the Steelers and you're too stupid to have any comebacks!!!!!

Nope I don't like you because you're a moron that makes no sense. Sorry, try again. This is the smack talk section. If I hurt your feelings because I think you're the biggest moron Bengals fan, then maybe this section isn't for you. Try the Jungle Noise where they all hold hands and sing camp fire songs.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 05:30 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Nope I don't like you because you're a moron that makes no sense. Sorry, try again. This is the smack talk section. If I hurt your feelings because I think you're the biggest moron Bengals fan, then maybe this section isn't for you. Try the Jungle Noise where they all hold hands and sing camp fire songs.

Once again, how many Bengals fans do you talk to in Smack Talk?!

And you're the one bitching and making up excuses for your fans being bandwagon fans and your team sucking, so I'm thinking Smack Talk might not be the proper place for you!
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 05:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, how many Bengals fans do you talk to in Smack Talk?!

And you're the one bitching and making up excuses for your fans being bandwagon fans and your team sucking, so I'm thinking Smack Talk might not be the proper place for you!

I'm not making up excuses why they're being band wagon fans. I'm making up reasons for why they may leave early. Keep going, all you're doing is proving me right and proving yourself wrong. I love it.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 11:23 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I'm not making up excuses why they're being band wagon fans. I'm making up reasons for why they may leave early. Keep going, all you're doing is proving me right and proving yourself wrong. I love it.

lol.

Every reason you listed made no sense.  Especially since they wouldn't leave if the game wasn't in doubt.

They know damn well how late a game could go before they decide to go.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2018, 11:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

Every reason you listed made no sense.  Especially since they wouldn't leave if the game wasn't in doubt.

They know damn well how late a game could go before they decide to go.

No every reason I listed made lots of sense. Some people like to go to sporting events with their kids, but can't stay for the whole thing. Other people like to go, but want to leave early to avoid being stuck in traffic for hours after it's over. I fail to see how you think that makes no sense. Like I said, if you had a brain, this would make sense. I already went to a Steelers game and had to leave early because I live 3 and a half hours away and had to work the next day. I've been stuck in traffic after a Heinz Field game for 2 hours before trying to get out of the parking lot and then the city. Try going to one sometime, you'll understand.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 01:26 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: No every reason I listed made lots of sense. Some people like to go to sporting events with their kids, but can't stay for the whole thing. Other people like to go, but want to leave early to avoid being stuck in traffic for hours after it's over. I fail to see how you think that makes no sense. Like I said, if you had a brain, this would make sense. I already went to a Steelers game and had to leave early because I live 3 and a half hours away and had to work the next day. I've been stuck in traffic after a Heinz Field game for 2 hours before trying to get out of the parking lot and then the city. Try going to one sometime, you'll understand.

You keep listing the same reasons over-and-over again even though I've already pointed out that they make no sense because they're fine with being that late when they're winning, among other reasons why you're explanations make no sense.

It's entertaining to watch you in your meltdown as you keep making yourself look worse and worse  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 02:06 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You keep listing the same reasons over-and-over again even though I've already pointed out that they make no sense because they're fine with being that late when they're winning, among other reasons why you're explanations make no sense.

It's entertaining to watch you in your meltdown as you keep making yourself look worse and worse  ThumbsUp
Just because you don't think they're not valid reasons, doesn't mean they aren't. Are you that hung up on yourself that you think you are the no all on why every person left the game early, left? Man you really think highly of yourself. Hell, you probably think you created God as well.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 02:20 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Just because you don't think they're not valid reasons, doesn't mean they aren't. Are you that hung up on yourself that you think you are the no all on why every person left the game early, left? Man you really think highly of yourself. Hell, you probably think you created God as well.

Why would they come to the game if they had to leave early and why would they all start to leave at the same time? 

Was there a unified understanding that all the Steelers fans would leave at the same time when things started looking doubtful even though not yet completely out of reach?  Did the stadium show on the big screens when the right time to give up was?

That's a great point and another one that you won't have an answer for:  isn't it impossibly ironic to think that they all had to leave at the same time?  They all had the exact same sleep schedules and schedules in the morning that they had to get home for?

And all those fans that you claim live so far away that they need to leave early, but they have no problem any other night game staying if the Steelers are winning?
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 02:20 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Just because you don't think they're not valid reasons, doesn't mean they aren't. Are you that hung up on yourself that you think you are the no all on why every person left the game early, left? Man you really think highly of yourself. Hell, you probably think you created God as well.

Why would they come to the game if they had to leave early and why would they all start to leave at the same time? 

Was there a unified understanding that all the Steelers fans would leave at the same time when things started looking doubtful even though not yet completely out of reach?  Did the stadium show on the big screens when the right time to give up was?

That's a great point and another one that you won't have an answer for:  isn't it impossibly ironic to think that they all had to leave at the same time?  They all had the exact same sleep schedules and schedules in the morning that they had to get home for?

And all those fans that you claim live so far away that they need to leave early, but they have no problem any other night game staying if the Steelers are winning?
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 03:18 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why would they come to the game if they had to leave early and why would they all start to leave at the same time? 

Again, I'll try to explain this for the millionth time. People come to games to enjoy themselves. If they pay to see a game, they are free to come and go as they please. Some people go to games to sit back, chill with friends and family, and enjoy a night out. Why do people with no lives such as yourselves, seem to think they have to stay the whole time? If people leave early, because their team is losing, that's their business. If people leave early to take their kids home to bed for school in the morning, or to get to work in the morning, that's their business. Why do Bengals fans not show up when their team is losing but sell out, when they're doing well? At least with Pittsburgh, they sell out whether they have a winning or losing season. Bengals fans don't even show up when they're losing. Do you hear Steelers fans starting posts about it? No, because Steelers fans worry about their own team, and not why the Bengals are selling seats for their home games. Gosh man, enough already. Is their leaving early affecting your life at all? If the answer is no, then stop it already. You sound like a whiny *****. 
Reply/Quote
Don’t look now but the Steelers haven’t fallen behind big early and are able to stick to their game plan instead of playing catch up and Conner is ripping it up again. Over 40 yards rushing and 30 receiving in the first quarter already.
Reply/Quote
To be exact 62 yards rushing and 37 receiving in the first.

Bell can suck a.....

Don’t need him.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 02:36 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Don’t look now but the Steelers haven’t fallen behind big early and are able to stick to their game plan instead of playing catch up and Conner is ripping it up again. Over 40 yards rushing and 30 receiving in the first quarter already.

Bell who?
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 02:40 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Bell who?

Exactly
[Image: 12417656_10208481126928364_5227831409754...e=5702BE1D]
Reply/Quote