Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals At Baltimore Predictions
28-17 bad guys. We *can* win this one...like we did when Dalton hit Boyd on a walk off TD....but we'll have to be very disciplined on defense and the O must play better than they have. I just don't think it happens this weekend.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 03:16 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Picking the Ravens to win is sensible enough, but I am surprised to see numerous projections that the Bengals' defense just gets its ass kicked. Are they giving up 30 points, or are we throwing a pick six in there or something?

I base mine on fatigue. I have been concerned all year about the time the defense spends on the field, specially early in the game. Also, the more your D is out there the more susceptible they are to injury. Offense needs to extend their drives and quit getting off the field so damn quickly.

Reply/Quote
I truly think we can win against any team we play as long as stay consistent on O, cut out silly penalties, and contain big plays. Cannot let Jackson have free range and especially cannot let him get out of the pocket a lot as he could kill us with his legs.

Right now I'm going to go with Bengals 24 and Ravens 20.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
Bengals: 35
Ravens: 13
Reply/Quote
Bengals 26
Ravens 24

Evan hits another game winner

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
34-17 Ravens

Don't want it but I don't feel like the team is quite there yet.

But I think y'all are comin' just not this year.
Reply/Quote
27 to 17 Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 05:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I base mine on fatigue. I have been concerned all year about the time the defense spends on the field, specially early in the game. Also, the more your D is out there the more susceptible they are to injury. Offense needs to extend their drives and quit getting off the field so damn quickly.

Strangely on the season we are at 29:46 / game TOP and in the last 3 games avg TOP over 32 minutes. 
Reply/Quote
Two OTs and both had multiple drives is why they are near 30 minutes in TOP. Take the OTs out and it's even worse.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I'd love for this game to be a win or even a close loss, but I think the team gets humbled. I think even at our best we're still in that tier below teams like Baltimore, Buffalo, KC.

34-10.
Reply/Quote
Just got done watching week 13 2004
Bengals at Ravens. I.saw more misdirection
And creativity in 1-half from Bratkowski
Then I have from Zac in 3 yrs.
Man.did Palmer have some chemistry with
Housh and Ocho.
Taylor hasnt shown me he can put together
4 q. Of effective gameplanning on offense
But miracles happen right?
Bengals 27
Ravens 26
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 11:00 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Two OTs and both had multiple drives is why they are near 30 minutes in TOP. Take the OTs out and it's even worse.

If that were the case Opponents TOP would be higher but it's VERY close to ours. 
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals want to win this game, the offense has to play 4 strong quarters and so far this season they haven’t been able to get that done.
Reply/Quote
31-17 Ravens. Think we beat them at home later in the year.
Reply/Quote
One thing we have done fairly consistently this year is start slow. I have a feeling we will do it again, make a ferocious comeback in the second half, only for us to fall short and Tucker wins it for the team in purple 31-30.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 10:55 AM)kevin Wrote: This ain't the Lions.  Bengals have always found AT BALTIMORE to be a tough game.  Bengals have did better when Ravens come to Cincinnati.  To WIN this game, Bengals have to play Better than they have played all year. It's just always a rough stadium of good, loud fans and most often a tough defense.  In spite of RB injuries, they still have that quarterback who can run and pass.  Always beware of their Tight Ends.  They have that Field Goal Kicker.

I hope Bengals WIN, but again this ain't the Lions.  Bengals better pack a lunch, because they are in for one long hard day of work at Baltimore.

Bengals were smart to get Burrow and Mixon out early in their stomp of The Lions and put in second team, and try to have them healthy and ready for this always tough Division Game at Baltimore. For those that do not believe in home field advantage, Baltimore Fans bring it and they have been bringing it as far back as the 1950's Colts. Baltimore is always one tough place to play.

GO BENGALS and get out with a Win in Joe Burrow Team vs Lamar Jackson Team.

Common opponent.  Detroit lost on the 66 yard FG to them.  Otherwise Detroit wins against Baltimore.  
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2021, 11:19 AM)EatonFan Wrote: Common opponent.  Detroit lost on the 66 yard FG to them.  Otherwise Detroit wins against Baltimore.  

And a FG only happening because the refs blew it on an obvious delay of game.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 03:16 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Picking the Ravens to win is sensible enough, but I am surprised to see numerous projections that the Bengals' defense just gets its ass kicked. Are they giving up 30 points, or are we throwing a pick six in there or something?

Even against the Lions, people were predicting the Lions scoring over 20 points against us. I think people have great points when they predict how the game is going to go, but then it's like they'll just pull a score out of their ass. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I think our defense will definitely keep us in this game. We'll pretty much stop their RBs, so it's a matter of if we can limit Lamar's rushing yards. we do that and make him pass more, then we only need our offense to not shit the bed and we will win.

So, IMO, it all comes down to the offense.

My prediction: I think the offense will show flashes in the first half, but ultimately score 10-14 points causing multiple meltdowns in the GameDay thread. In the 2nd half, I fully expect the offense to once again, score on most of their drives. Yes, I'm picking the Bengals to win 28-17.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bengals win. Baltimore has lucked out in a couple game this year already. Time for them to be humbled.

Bengals 27
Ravens 19 (Predicting 1 TD and 4 FG's)
Reply/Quote