Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals At Baltimore Predictions
As stated many times before, I've been a Bengals fan since the team began playing. I've gotten used to them get whupped in games like this for many, many years, but this feels different. Ravens are in the bottom 10 in passing yards allowed, but #3 against the run. IF the Bengals attack this game right, I think they pull it off. Both teams are -2 in turnovers, and that's where the game likely gets decided.

Bengals 24-21.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Got it being a bit more high scoring but same result Raven 31 to 27.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
1,000,000 to -1,000,000 Bengals over the Rats with a 2,000,000 scoring differential .. What the hell, it's my fantasy and I'm sticking with it. Tongue
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I think our defense is getting better and hasn’t even hit their peak yet.I have confidence they will slow down Lamar Jackson.I’m also predicting they get some turnovers in this game.Bengals-27-24.
Reply/Quote
We stop their rushing attack (Lamar being the main one) we win. We can't stop the rush, we lose. Our offense should put up about 24.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
I think this is going to be a big test for the o-line.
We know that the Ravens are going to bring pressure often and exotic blitzes.

PFF said that Herbert was pressured on 32 of his 42 dropbacks last week. I hope the o-line holds up.

The homer in me feels like Bengals pull off a close one and we put the rest of the AFC on notice.

Bengals 27
Ravens 25
Reply/Quote
The key to this game is containing Lamar Jackson and making him beat you with his arm. Yes he’s a decent passer but he holds on to the ball and his receivers aren’t great. The Ravens are coming off a big win and the narrative is that Lamar Jackson owns us.

I predict that the Bengals take advantage of the quasi trap game and banged up Ravens squad to win 27-17 in Baltimore. Maybe this is a homer take but I’ve seen worst Bengals teams win this game before during the Marvin Lewis era.
Reply/Quote
Have to come out swinging and stay in the game. At least we got our first opening drive TD last game and got THAT off our
backs so maybe we can show something early. Don't want to get behind these guys and let them run on us and bleed the
clock. We are a quick strike team with Chase but we need to start to just have some long drives and bleed the other team
dry for once, we did well against the Lions but they aren't the Ravens as the OP stated. I expect us to stay in the game and
make it a good one regardless.

I just think it being in Baltimore and us still getting in a groove on O will lead to a Ravens victory in a close one...

Ravens - 31
Bengals - 28

Comes down to the team with the ball last once more. I think we need to clean up the turnovers and make the Ravens turn
the ball over to win this one on the road in a hostile environment. Genius I know.Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
Make no mistake, the Ravens at 5-1 are sitting above the Division. If Bengals knock them off and both Ravens and Bengals are 5-2, THAT would be HUGE. For if Bengals lose then the Ravens go to 6-1, with Bengals and Browns at 4-3 and Steelers getting better fast catching up on Browns and Bengals. Then it looks like Ravens all the way with the rest of AFC North fighting for a Wild Card. If Bengals win, what a difference a day makes.

So now for something brilliant. I think THE KEY to the game is scoring more points than The Ravens. Now as stupid as that is, I think somehow the Bengals could score more points Sunday.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2021, 10:57 AM)kevin Wrote: Make no mistake, the Ravens at 5-1 are sitting above the Division.  If Bengals knock them off and both Ravens and Bengals are 5-2, THAT would be HUGE. For if Bengals lose then the Ravens go to 6-1, with Bengals and Browns at 4-3 and Steelers getting better fast catching up on Browns and Bengals. Then it looks like Ravens all the way with the rest of AFC North fighting for a Wild Card.  If Bengals win, what a difference a day makes.

So now for something brilliant.  I think THE KEY to the game is scoring more points than The Ravens.  Now as stupid as that is, I think somehow the Bengals could score more points Sunday.

If we were at Home I would pick us to win, sadly we aren't.
Reply/Quote
Bengals are playing well... Ravens are playing better...

31-24 Ravens
Reply/Quote
First time in quite a few years I am confident that we won't get blown out. I expect we either keep it close or blow them out with a surprise wrecking. It absolutely could happen if we get ahead early and force Lamar to throw more.
Reply/Quote
Ravens 27-21
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2021, 03:05 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Ravens 27-21

[Image: kellysheroes2t1oddball.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2021, 02:52 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: ...blow them out with a surprise wrecking.  It absolutely could happen if we get ahead early and force Lamar to throw more.

Not in Baltimore.  If it were in Cinci, you might be able to convince me.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2021, 03:22 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Not in Baltimore.  If it were in Cinci, you might be able to convince me.

[Image: kellysheroes2t1oddball.jpg]
Reply/Quote
3rd and long on ravens 25, LaMar fades back and starts darting to sideline on a scramble, tries to cut up field and runs smack into a charging Von Bell, helmet flys off, fumble, bengals recover and run for a td.
That would be nice tide turner.
Reply/Quote
Personal foul, being too mean, Ravens awarded free TD.
Reply/Quote
What I want to see is very difficult.

First and foremost I need the Bengals to take care of business and make a statement to the division with a win.

Yet the Louisville fan in me hopes Lamar has a great day too lol.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2021, 09:28 PM)Go Cards Wrote: What I want to see is very difficult.

First and foremost I need the Bengals to take care of business and make a statement to the division with a win.

Yet the Louisville fan in me hopes Lamar has a great day too lol.

I asked for that on the Thursday night game and got hammered by a few around these parts, be careful lol.

This game is going to be fun regardless. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote