Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals At Baltimore Predictions
27-23
Tiger
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 11:09 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: This one is so tough because it depends which Ravens team you get. When they are on fire, they are nearly impossible to stop. We can’t come out flat in the first half like we have in nearly every game.

I really want to pick the Bengals to win, but feel like we barely drop this one.

Bengals 22
Ravens 27

Exactly this....we absolutely cannot stink up the place in 1st half as we have done a few times this yr...that happens its lights out early.
I hope we can cover the TEs and make some key 1st downs and I think we will be in it to end. 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 06:13 PM)HarleyDog Wrote:
I’m one who thinks practicing in the elements is a good thing (except severe storms or really cold temps)
. Since Paul was kind of a hard ass, I figure Mike feels them same way.

Ditto.
Reply/Quote
Ravens win 26-20.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 09:00 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Yet it was kind of cute last week listening to them all think they had an actual chance at beating Georgia lol. On their radio pregame show they were saying "Georgia has the best run defense in the nation, but they've not faced a rushing attack like the Cats are going to bring at them" Was rolling on the floor laughing at how serious they were stating this as fact. Im still spending their money. 

Not really a big gambler.....but, didn't the Cats cover ?
Reply/Quote
After listening to the injuries that Ravens have if there was a game of last 2 years we can win, it would be this one for sure... flipping my prediction to 27 to 24 Bengals on a last drive FG.. WHO DEY
Reply/Quote
I’m just hoping this board jumps on here after the game after a win high as a kite from the victory and being the number one seed in the AFC.

I think we all deserve it!
Reply/Quote
I win.. i predicted a million to negative million.. Close enough!  LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:37 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Ravens win 26-20.

I’m thrilled to be wrong here. Cincinnati’s offense has come alive. I never envisioned a blowout of the Ravens today. WHO DEY!
Reply/Quote
Who had Bengals 41-17? Bwahahahahhahaha
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:23 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I’m thrilled to be wrong here. Cincinnati’s offense has come alive. I never envisioned a blowout of the Ravens today. WHO DEY!

I had the Bengals winning 30-16, but I don't think anyone predicted that 41-17 beatdown that we just witnessed.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 03:13 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: The Bengals are gonna give me a boner.

Offense and Defense both play well. 27-17

Got the Ravens’ score right, but underestimated the Bengals by a couple TDs. Also got that the offense and defense both played well, and they definitely gave me that boner.

We all win.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 11:58 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Im going 42 27 us Burrow first signature win we move top 5 in power rankings.

very close
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:27 AM)Destro Wrote: It is one of those games, where in the end, the team that scores the most points will win.

I predict this for next week, as well. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 10:41 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I can't think of a comeback right now pal, but when I do, you're gonna get it.  

BUUURRRRNNNNNN! That's tellin em! Tongue

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:42 PM)Destro Wrote: I predict this for next week, as well. ThumbsUp

Seems like this is a good prediction method for the rest of the season.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I hope Lamar fans don't take it too hard..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 08:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I hope Lamar fans don't take it too hard..

I do. I hope they're still crying about this one till February..and beyond. Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:47 PM)grampahol Wrote: BUUURRRRNNNNNN! That's tellin em! Tongue

Yeah, he actually made me shut my mouth for a second gramps.  First time ever.  
[Image: laughing-laugh.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 05:23 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Who had Bengals 41-17?  Bwahahahahhahaha

Nobody predicted this, I even had us losing in a close one. Happy I was way wrong lol
Reply/Quote