Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals At Baltimore Predictions
I can confidently predict a big win tomorrow, for somebody, unless it's a tie.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 08:15 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I can confidently predict a big win tomorrow, for somebody, unless it's a tie.

I concur.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 08:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I concur.

Motion carried.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 02:20 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I too want to see the Bengals take care of business yet the Kentucky fan in me wants to see Lamar get humiliated. 

Kind of like in 2016 when he fumbled and the Cats kicker went on to kick a 47 yard FG to win the game.  Tongue

Oh yeah I do remember, he won the Heisman Trophy that year. 

It was so sweet ! Plus what Lamario has done in the pros must really be digging at your big blue roots as well.

Because the only humiliation going on is what he is doing to the other teams, you know the other 31 fools who passed on drafting him even though each had their chance because they claimed he was a fluke. 

I don't hate you for hating. It must be hard on you watching all my Cards tearing the NFL up. 

Really though you're the first Cat fan I know that has said anything bad about him and Im surrounded by Cat fans here in Louisville. Even the diehards really don't go there even. Good for you. 

Yet it was kind of cute last week listening to them all think they had an actual chance at beating Georgia lol. On their radio pregame show they were saying "Georgia has the best run defense in the nation, but they've not faced a rushing attack like the Cats are going to bring at them" Was rolling on the floor laughing at how serious they were stating this as fact. Im still spending their money. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 06:13 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I’m one who thinks practicing in the elements is a good thing (except severe storms or really cold temps). Since Paul was kind of a hard ass, I figure Mike feels them same way.

Just because you have an indoor practice facility doesn't mean you only practice indoors. It means you have the ability to go inside at any time rather than have to travel to borrow a college team's facility.

The Bengals are the only team in the North part of the US to not have one. It clearly hasn't brought any kind of competitive advantage in the Mike Brown era.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 08:49 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Motion carried.

When have you ever carried anything??   Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 09:00 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Oh yeah I do remember, he won the Heisman Trophy that year. 

It was so sweet ! Plus what Lamario has done in the pros must really be digging at your big blue roots as well.

Because the only humiliation going on is what he is doing to the other teams, you know the other 31 fools who passed on drafting him even though each had their chance because they claimed he was a fluke. 

I don't hate you for hating. It must be hard on you watching all my Cards tearing the NFL up. 

Really though you're the first Cat fan I know that has said anything bad about him and Im surrounded by Cat fans here in Louisville. Even the diehards really don't go there even. Good for you. 

Yet it was kind of cute last week listening to them all think they had an actual chance at beating Georgia lol. On their radio pregame show they were saying "Georgia has the best run defense in the nation, but they've not faced a rushing attack like the Cats are going to bring at them" Was rolling on the floor laughing at how serious they were stating this as fact. Im still spending their money. 

Let's talk basketball, shall we. 

UK vs Louisville basketball:

Uk leads the all time series 36-16. They've won 10 out of the last 12. Beat the cards the last 2 times they met in the tournament. UK got so tired of smacking Louisville around, they stopped playing them.  Cool  They'll pick it back up this year though. :)

This is from 2010-2019. Enjoy. 
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-basketball/list/top-college-basketball-teams-2016-21st-century-duke-north-carolina-kansas-kentucky-michigan-state-connecticut-syracuse/ud5cdhg65jil188rxwhx8lrle

Probably be rude for me to talk like this and not leave you some nice youtube videos. Here ya go. 

What the heck. Let's throw some football in just for the funzies. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 09:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Let's talk basketball, shall we. 

Uk leads the all time series 36-16. They've won 10 out of the last 12. Beat the cards the last 2 times they met in the tournament. UK got so tired of smacking Louisville around, they stopped playing them.  Cool  They'll pick it back up this year though. :)
Yea not sure this is the forum or decade Louisville fans should attempt to talk crap about the Kentucky Wildcats in any sport.  It's been an a** kicking for quite a while... most of us BBN supporters honestly are getting tired of the game. KY keeps this up the game may go away again.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 09:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: When have you ever carried anything??   Cool

I can't think of a comeback right now pal, but when I do, you're gonna get it.  
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 09:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Let's talk basketball, shall we. 

This is from 2010-2019. Enjoy. 
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-basketball/list/top-college-basketball-teams-2016-21st-century-duke-north-carolina-kansas-kentucky-michigan-state-connecticut-syracuse/ud5cdhg65jil188rxwhx8lrle

Probably be rude for me to talk like this and not leave you some nice youtube videos. Here ya go. 

What the heck. Let's throw some football in just for the funzies. 

Uh, please.
Reply/Quote
My prediction? Pain!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 09:00 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Yet it was kind of cute last week listening to them all think they had an actual chance at beating Georgia lol. On their radio pregame show they were saying "Georgia has the best run defense in the nation, but they've not faced a rushing attack like the Cats are going to bring at them" Was rolling on the floor laughing at how serious they were stating this as fact. Im still spending their money. 

You most likely thought it was cute and rolled on the floor laughing when they thought they could beat Florida and LSU. How much money did you earn on those? 

UK got into the UGA endzone twice something no other team including Clemson, Arkansas, and Auburn has done this year. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 09:00 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Oh yeah I do remember, he won the Heisman Trophy that year. 

I have plenty of respect for Lamar Jackson. He's a special player. That doesn't change the fact that he was a Loserville Cardinal and at that time he was someone I rooted against. You aren't the only one who's surrounded by opposing fans, as much of my wife's family are Cards fans. It gets real interesting at Thanksgiving get togethers.

I haven't done a count but I would bet there are as many, or more, Cats in the NFL. 

You almost sound like you want Lamar to win tomorrow. Surely not. 
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 12:08 AM)BengalRed Wrote: I have plenty of respect for Lamar Jackson. He's a special player. That doesn't change the fact that he was a Loserville Cardinal and at that time he was someone I rooted against. You aren't the only one who's surrounded by opposing fans, as much of my wife's family are Cards fans. It gets real interesting at Thanksgiving get togethers.

I haven't done a count but I would bet there are as many, or more, Cats in the NFL. 

You almost sound like you want Lamar to win tomorrow. Surely not. 

21 for the Cats. 
https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/active-nfl-players-by-college/kentucky/90866

14 for the cardinals
https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/active-nfl-players-by-college/louisville/90958

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 12:19 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 21 for the Cats. 
https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/active-nfl-players-by-college/kentucky/90866

14 for the cardinals
https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/active-nfl-players-by-college/louisville/90958

Nice. 
Reply/Quote
I said in another thread I’m predicting a Bengals win. I could easily see the Ravens run away with this one. It comes down to coaching. Can they slow down Lamar? Can they solve the Ravens defense? And Burrow needs to step up as well. He’s had questionable decision making at times this year. I know a lot of it is that internal clock with the oline to get rid of the ball. But he needs to see the entire field better and not force the ball.

As we get closer to game time I’m thinking we lose. But I’ll stick with my original prediction of a Bengals win. If we lose, I’d like to see us keep it close. I may be highly critical of the coaching if we lose this game because of the coaching. But I get that the coaches have a lot to learn yet. The players too. We’re a work in progress.
Reply/Quote
It is one of those games, where in the end, the team that scores the most points will win.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:15 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I said in another thread I’m predicting a Bengals win. I could easily see the Ravens run away with this one. It comes down to coaching. Can they slow down Lamar? Can they solve the Ravens defense? And Burrow needs to step up as well. He’s had questionable decision making at times this year. I know a lot of it is that internal clock with the oline to get rid of the ball. But he needs to see the entire field better and not force the ball.

As we get closer to game time I’m thinking we lose. But I’ll stick with my original prediction of a Bengals win. If we lose, I’d like to see us keep it close. I may be highly critical of the coaching if we lose this game because of the coaching. But I get that the coaches have a lot to learn yet. The players too. We’re a work in progress.

To win you need both good coaching and good players, sometimes elite coaches and elite players can overcome, I don;t think this team has either yet... so they need for both to work well on every given sunday for us to win.. lets hope ZT and Lou, Burrow and DLine do that today...
Reply/Quote
I predict that we lose the coin toss. I believe we're 6-0 in that department. That's a streak not enough people are talking about.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 10:55 AM)kevin Wrote: This ain't the Lions.  Bengals have always found AT BALTIMORE to be a tough game.  Bengals have did better when Ravens come to Cincinnati.  To WIN this game, Bengals have to play Better than they have played all year. It's just always a rough stadium of good, loud fans and most often a tough defense.  In spite of RB injuries, they still have that quarterback who can run and pass.  Always beware of their Tight Ends.  They have that Field Goal Kicker.

I hope Bengals WIN, but again this ain't the Lions.  Bengals better pack a lunch, because they are in for one long hard day of work at Baltimore.

Bengals were smart to get Burrow and Mixon out early in their stomp of The Lions and put in second team, and try to have them healthy and ready for this always tough Division Game at Baltimore. For those that do not believe in home field advantage, Baltimore Fans bring it and they have been bringing it as far back as the 1950's Colts. Baltimore is always one tough place to play.

GO BENGALS and get out with a Win in Joe Burrow Team vs Lamar Jackson Team.

I'm taking Joe Burrow in his second shot against "Get off my lawn" Martindale.  The defense is light years better prepared to stop the run and force them to air it out and I love our secondary against their WRs.

Might not be the prettiest game, but I think Joe pulls it out in the end with a TD to Higgins.

Bengals 24- Ratbirds 21.
Reply/Quote