Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals At Baltimore Predictions
(10-22-2021, 02:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: If we were at Home I would pick us to win, sadly we aren't.

The Indy Colts went to Baltimore 2 weeks ago and had a huge lead on Ravens, but Ravens came back and won in overtime.  I think Bengals can be just as tough as The Indy Colts were in Baltimore 2 weeks ago.  The Ravens came back in the 2nd half with a monster performance by TE Mark Andrews.  Of course Lamar Jackson and Marquise Brown, but mostly that Mark Andrews too over that 2nd half. 

I think the Bengals can get after Ravens just as much as the Colts did, and Colts missed game winning field goal.  Colts had a nice lead until Mark Andrews became a monster and just took over the game. I think Bengals can get after Ravens just as much as Colts did, and Bengals could win this game. 

The Ravens have had running back injuries. What they do is hit the monster TE Andrews and throw to Marquise Brown. QB Jackson is often their top runner. However Bengals have Joe Burrow to Chase, but lets not forget a run game in Mixon. Plus we have a TE in Uzomah having a good season. Plus we have Boyd and Higgins. Both teams have good Defenses. You can give an edge to Ravens kicker but Bengals rookie kicker looks to be a good kicker also.

Maybe the key is not falling way behind to the Ravens. If you can come out and get the lead as The Colts did, and turn the tables and make Ravens play catch up.

I don't know what happened to the Chargers against Ravens, maybe Chargers aren't very good. I think Bengals could be more like The Colts who almost knocked off Ravens 2 weeks ago.

If Mixon has a good game running and pass catching, Bengals WIN this game.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Ravens 31: Bengals 20.

Relatively close for a while, late TD seals it
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Ravens 25
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Here's Pat McAfee and his crew's predictions on the game. I liked most of their opinions and agree with the point about the Lions. I do think it's funny that Pat can't mention the Bengals without bringing up the indoor practice facility and how horrible and cheap the Brown family is. (Although I noticed that this narrative has kind of faded in the last couple years amongst Bengals fans and their ire is more at Zac and Tobin after they started spending recently). It's to the point "Indoor practice facility" is a meme in his fanbase.
Reply/Quote
What I'd love to see is a competitive game where we don't look like the replacements.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
what id love to see on Sunday....

A Bengals win.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
What I want to see is John Harbaugh cry.

He got his wish of the ultimate Raven killer, AJ Green, being gone from the team.

Now I want him to cry as AJ's historical heroics are not needed for an all-around beat down by the men in stripes.
Reply/Quote
A good and effective game plan for when/if Lamar tries using his legs. I'm not overly concerned about they're running backs but on 3rd and shorts and pass play break downs we have to be able to stop Lamar from using his legs even if its just half the time. They're passing attack is still good and I'd like to see our secondary with tight coverage and hopefully get a pick or two.

On offense I'd like to see us get Boyd and Higgins going ( on top of an explosive play or two for Chase of course). I'd also like to see Chris Evans get some more targets and what he's been doing receiving the ball is exciting. I thought that ball was a little over thrown in Detroit if only because he wasn't running as hard as he should've been but he went and got it for a TD. I'd like to see us keep using an extra lineman in certain situations I'd also like to see us give direct snaps to Mixon a try in some short yardage situations.
Reply/Quote
What I’d like to see on Sunday? An aggressive Offense.Mixing it up and spreading the ball around to different receivers.Throw in a reverse play,flea flicker go route to Chase,bootleg,no huddle,etc.Just throw everything at them.This team is going to be very difficult to run against.Turn Joe Burrow loose.I’m sure Burrow is well aware of what the Ravens done to him last year.
I guarantee you he has spent extra time in the film room this past week to make sure that doesn’t happen this time around.He’s going to do everything in his power to not end up a casualty,as Herbert did last week in the Chargers game.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 11:16 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: What I want to see is John Harbaugh cry.

He got his wish of the ultimate Raven killer, AJ Green, being gone from the team.

Now I want him to cry as AJ's historical heroics are not needed for an all-around beat down by the men in stripes.

Speaking of AJ. He's looking pretty damn good in Arizona.

Obviously isn't getting prime AJ workload because he isn't the #1 WR there, but he's on pace for roughly 60 catches/963 yards (16.2avg)/9 TDs on just 91 targets.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see is Typhoid Lamar to wash his hands. I don't want him giving any Bengal covid..dude's had it about 10 times..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2021, 09:28 PM)Go Cards Wrote: What I want to see is very difficult.

First and foremost I need the Bengals to take care of business and make a statement to the division with a win.

Yet the Louisville fan in me hopes Lamar has a great day too lol.

I too want to see the Bengals take care of business yet the Kentucky fan in me wants to see Lamar get humiliated. 

Kind of like in 2016 when he fumbled and the Cats kicker went on to kick a 47 yard FG to win the game.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
I don't want as much as the rest of you. i just want the Brown family, owners of the Bengals to decide they're tired of being filthy rich and have decided to give me all their money. If they do that I wouldn't care if the Bengals won or lost by 95 points by half time.. ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I would love to see some Lamar kryptonite. Keep him bottled up shut the run game down and have like 3 take aways, 2 INTs and a forced fumble, and a lopsided score.

Just keep adding cars to the hype train.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are gonna give me a boner.

Offense and Defense both play well. 27-17
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
This is the biggest game of the season and is a must win. We have to come to play on both sides of the ball.
Reply/Quote
I hope for an aggressive game and we come out on top and lead the AFC North.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2021, 08:41 AM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote:

Here's Pat McAfee and his crew's predictions on the game. I liked most of their opinions and agree with the point about the Lions. I do think it's funny that Pat can't mention the Bengals without bringing up the indoor practice facility and how horrible and cheap the Brown family is. (Although I noticed that this narrative has kind of faded in the last couple years amongst Bengals fans and their ire is more at Zac and Tobin after they started spending recently). It's to the point "Indoor practice facility" is a meme in his fanbase.

I’m one who thinks practicing in the elements is a good thing (except severe storms or really cold temps). Since Paul was kind of a hard ass, I figure Mike feels them same way.

Reply/Quote
27 Ravens
24 Bengals

Nothing gives me confidence but this could go either way.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2021, 07:10 PM)kalibengal Wrote: 3rd and long on ravens 25, LaMar fades back and starts darting to sideline on a scramble, tries to cut up field and runs smack into a charging Von Bell, helmet flys off, fumble, bengals recover and run for a td.
That would be nice tide turner.

Tide Turner. 

Wasn't he a TE for the Cowboys back in the 60s?  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote