Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Bills predictions
Great defense and Tyrod is a great scrambling quarterback. Gameplanning is key this week, limit turnovers against that D. Bills make big plays, Tyrod has great accurary on the deep ball and he can make plays with his legs, stop the big plays.
Reply/Quote
Bengals have too many weapons on both sides of the ball...

33-10 Bengals

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I doubt we can run on these guys, they might be the best run stopping team in the league and we didn't do
that well against the Squawks besides a few good Gio runs. But we should be able to pass on them which is
why i see us winning this game even though i picked the Bills to beat us earlier this season.

We need to slow down their run game and do what we have done for most of the year and bend but don't
break on Defense. Our D really came to play in the 4th quarter against the Squawks and Wilson is much
better than Tyrod Taylor.

Bengals-31
Bills-17
Reply/Quote
21 - 17 Bengals. It will be a tough road game.
Reply/Quote
I'm a bit concerned with a the way our rush D looked against a supposedly inferior Seattle front, but I think we can shore it up well enough to stop the Bills. They are pretty banged up at RB and I don't think Tyrod Taylor has what it takes to take a team on his shoulders and win against a team as talented as the Bengals.

Bengals - 28
Bills - 14
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
The Bills play us hard, but I don't think they can stop us.

Bengals by a field goal in what turns into a surprisingly low scoring affair.
Reply/Quote
6-0 Baby

Bengals 33 - Bills 17
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 05:45 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Tough tough game this week.  I predict nothing but pain for the Bengals.  We got lucky the Seahawks forgot to play that entire fourth quarter and OT.  We have got to be the worst 5-0 team in NFL history.  Marvin shouldn't be allowed to coach a high school team, let alone a multi-million dollar business that is the Bengals organization.  We are so screwed going up against that vaunted Rex Ryan led defense.  How can our talentless OL stop their DL from controlling the line of scrimmage all game long?  AD will have less than 2 seconds to get the ball out every play.  Rex Ryan should be in the HOF right now just for his defensive genius mind.  There is absolutely no way we walk out of Buffalo with a win this Sunday.  We'll be lucky to sniff the fifty yard line.

Bengals- 6  (that's only because the refs give us a couple first downs and Nuge kicks a pair of 50+ yard FGs)
Bills     - 23 
You're awful at picking games, no way Nuge makes two 50 yarders
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 06:40 PM)InTheJungleNow9 Wrote: I'm a bit concerned with a the way our rush D looked against a supposedly inferior Seattle front, but I think we can shore it up well enough to stop the Bills.  They are pretty banged up at RB and I don't think Tyrod Taylor has what it takes to take a team on his shoulders and win against a team as talented as the Bengals.

Bengals - 28
Bills - 14

They had him on the run and if you noticed MJ shadowed Wilson and didn;t rush in the 3rd and 4th Qtr.

And Geno was wreaking havoc all day.

Having said that we are playing the same blueprint this week. An OK QB that can run, good defense that likes blitz and O that likes to run. Might have a let down here 

Our Linebackers need to get their shit together
Reply/Quote
No Shady and no Sammy... Not a lot of options for Tyrod.

Bengals 35
Bills 17
Reply/Quote
19-17 Bengals. Who Dey Who's when a good old fashioned street fight.
Reply/Quote
Madden sez:

52-10 Bengals. Andy throws for 6 TDs and 335 yards, with Gio adding in a TD and Nuge hitting a 48-yarder.

Reality sez:

21-19 Bengals, with Jones hauling in a 15 yard TD with under two minutes left.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
William Cody was from Iowa 20
Reply/Quote
I'm predicting a blowout by the Bengals. Game will be over early in the third quarter. Bengals 37 Bills 17
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
20-17 Buffalo Sorry guys, its always hard for us to win there. There was a 10 game losing streak up till the last 2 games
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 01:31 AM)TKUHL Wrote: 20-17 Buffalo Sorry guys, its always hard for us to win there. There was a 10 game losing streak up till the last 2 games

And we had never won in Oakland before this year. Quit living in the past. The 2015 Bengals are too good.
Reply/Quote
We have a lot of weapons. That might be a problem. Their defense reminds me a lot more of Seattle but they have more heart. Tyrod Taylor can ball out when he wants, even with little to no weapons. In reality, yeah, we should win this game. That being said, the loss is coming sooner or later.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Adam Jones will take a punt return to the house this week. I think we jump out to an early lead and never look back.

Bengals - 38
Bills - 20
Reply/Quote
Total blowout, 45 to 9  Rock On
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 05:45 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Tough tough game this week.  I predict nothing but pain for the Bengals.  We got lucky the Seahawks forgot to play that entire fourth quarter and OT.  We have got to be the worst 5-0 team in NFL history.  Marvin shouldn't be allowed to coach a high school team, let alone a multi-million dollar business that is the Bengals organization.  We are so screwed going up against that vaunted Rex Ryan led defense.  How can our talentless OL stop their DL from controlling the line of scrimmage all game long?  AD will have less than 2 seconds to get the ball out every play.  Rex Ryan should be in the HOF right now just for his defensive genius mind.  There is absolutely no way we walk out of Buffalo with a win this Sunday.  We'll be lucky to sniff the fifty yard line.

Bengals- 6  (that's only because the refs give us a couple first downs and Nuge kicks a pair of 50+ yard FGs)
Bills     - 23 

Either this is sarcasm or you just now landed on planet Earth or you are just plain out of your mind.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote