Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Bills predictions
(10-13-2015, 10:10 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: deadly serious.  just like that Buffalo Bill genius, sexy Rexy Ryan. 

on a somewhat related side note......I always live my life by 4 rules and rule #3 is never trust a man with two first names. 
Rex Ryan.......I don't trust you.  but you are a defensive genius.

You're killing me here... So what are the other 3 rules?
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
24-6 Bengals
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
38-21 bengals.

Hill goes off for 165yards and a pair of TDs.

Green Eifert and Sanu have a TD each.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 01:48 PM)jj22 Wrote: Bills with a slick move just singed Josh Johnson. He'll def give up the goods. Hopefully we change up our signals and such.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/13/bills-sign-josh-johnson-so-colts-cant-again-this-week/

I never understand this reasoning. He doesn't still have a playbook, his ass is getting cut once tyrod comes back, and the colts playbook is more fresh in his mind. 

He's got no reason to give up whatever little he still remembers about our signals. 

Bengals 34
Bills 13
Reply/Quote
I think Bills defense will play the pass, and bank on Gio and Jeremy not doing much in the run game. I just hope our offensive line will step up the run blocking game.
Reply/Quote
I think this game will be closer than we like. Plus, if they get what's-his-face back from injury, their running game will be much improved. Honestly, I have not been impressed with our rushing defense. It's one thing if it's Jamaal Charles or Marshawn Lynch gashing us for big yardage, but a 3rd string RB?

Unless Paulie G can get our LBs and DBs to stop going for the strip and to wrap their man up, I think the Bills will rush over our defense pretty well. Even so, I still think we pull out the win because our offense will again have a great outing. I hear the Bills like to blitz and given Dalton's proclivity for getting the ball out quickly as well as his penchant for the big play this year, I fully expect some big plays. With that said, the Bills do have a good defense so while I see some big plays, I do also see us being held to more FGs than we'd like.

24-14 Bengals win.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 09:41 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I think this game will be closer than we like. Plus, if they get what's-his-face back from injury, their running game will be much improved. Honestly, I have not been impressed with our rushing defense. It's one thing if it's Jamaal Charles or Marshawn Lynch gashing us for big yardage, but a 3rd string RB?

Unless Paulie G can get our LBs and DBs to stop going for the strip and to wrap their man up, I think the Bills will rush over our defense pretty well. Even so, I still think we pull out the win because our offense will again have a great outing. I hear the Bills like to blitz and given Dalton's proclivity for getting the ball out quickly as well as his penchant for the big play this year, I fully expect some big plays. With that said, the Bills do have a good defense so while I see some big plays, I do also see us being held to more FGs than we'd like.

24-14 Bengals win.

Are we gonna be the defense that gives up big games to "insert name" running back off the street? Giving up huge games to UDFA rookie running backs is unacceptable.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 10:38 PM)Killachubs Wrote: I never understand this reasoning. He doesn't still have a playbook, his ass is getting cut once tyrod comes back, and the colts playbook is more fresh in his mind. 

He's got no reason to give up whatever little he still remembers about our signals. 

Bengals 34
Bills 13

You think he knows the playbook of the colts who signed him 2 days before the game better than the Bengals who he was with and under Hue for 2 years?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 10:06 AM)jj22 Wrote: You think he knows the playbook of the colts who signed him 2 days before the game better than the Bengals who he was with and under Hue for 2 years?

I just said it was more fresh in his mind. Do you think he went and tried to write down all our plays from memory right when he got cut just so he could sell them to an opponent for one weeks minimum salary?
Reply/Quote
Bills 27
Bengals 17
Reply/Quote
Bengals 20
Bills 10
Reply/Quote
Not certain what Josh Johnson nets the Bills. Yeah...he knows some of our play book. But, as we've heard, so many of the calls are made at the line of scrimmage. To me, this is where Andy has improved the most....recognizing defenses and making changes at the line. And, Hue has probably changed it pretty dramatically since Johnson last saw it.

The Bills have 5 weeks of tape on the Bengals, too. What can Johnson tell them that they don't already know?

I like the Bills, actually. Rex is nothing if not entertaining. I don't think they've got nearly the talent the Bengals do. And, the real talent they do have is either hurt or out for this game. Although, even being totally healthy, I think Bengals beat the Bills.

The real question, after the huge uplifting game beating the NFC Champs, will there be a let down? I hope not. But, who knows. This is a game we should win, though. And, we should win it convincingly, no matter who their QB is, who their RB is, etc.
Reply/Quote
bills arrow and bengals arrow are going opposite directions at the moment.

Bengals 42- Bills 17....

McCarron gets a few snaps at the end.
Reply/Quote
I've predicted too many close games for how good this team has been. I think Buffalo will score some points but we'll see the Andy show on full display again.

34-17 Bengals
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 01:12 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: 21-20  Bengals
I'll take this score in a tough road game. Both have good defenses ....A score like the Bengals / Seattle game is very possible.  I think the Bengals are the better team as only the Bengals, Packers, Patriots and Broncos have been in the last 4 play-offs and all 4 teams look headed to 5 straight.  So I think the Bengals are pretty good, but road games are tough.....Just win and go 6-0 and then have a bye-week. They will need a bye week with Steelers on a Sunday and Browns on a Thursday after the bye. .....Go 6-0 and take a week off to get rested for 2 tough division games in 5 days.....6-0 would be a great start to get back to the play-offs and go Super Bowl.  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 12:35 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: bills arrow and bengals arrow are going opposite directions at the moment.

Bengals 42- Bills 17....

McCarron gets a few snaps at the end.

Marvin didn't do it for the Raiders game, when he clearly should have.... Why would he do it here?
Reply/Quote
I have a feeling this is the week we see this team fire on all cylinders for four whole quarters.  Who Dey

Bengals - 34
Bills - 10                                
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 03:17 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Marvin didn't do it for the Raiders game, when he clearly should have.... Why would he do it here?

first full game of the year starters hadnt played a full 4 qtrs yet... So i can understand game 1...

They might not it might be they just keep the foot on the gass and run up the score..

But once dalton had 5 TDs vs the jets they pulled him out didnt even let him go for the magic # 7

Marvin is nice that way sometimes
Reply/Quote
34-20, and the Bengals move to 6-0 to go into November without a loss.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Bengals 20
Bills 10

Will be a very close game I think, Bills are a pretty decent team in my opinion.

We have to bring our A game, especially on offense.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote