Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Bills predictions
(10-14-2015, 09:53 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Are we gonna be the defense that gives up big games to "insert name" running back off the street? Giving up huge games to UDFA rookie running backs is unacceptable.

This defense made Trent Richardson look worthy of his first round status.. and that was WITH Zimmer still around.

Boom Herron in last years playoff game anyone?
Reply/Quote
I was thinking about predicting a loss for the first time this year, but with Manuel getting his first start and their RB's dinged up pretty badly, I just can't picture the Bills scoring a ton of points.

I'm going to say...

Bengals- 27
Bills- 17
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 25
Foot loving coach- 13
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
To be honest, I thought for sure the Seahawks were gonna win last week. Luckily the Bengals pulled through. This week though, I really believe the Bengals are gonna win. It will be absolutly incredible if they do.
Reply/Quote
also, Buffalo has beat us a lot. I think we won the last one, but Buffalo always comes out hitting hard. At Buffalo is a tough win. An old time AFL team with a solid fan base in upper New York. ....I hope Bengals win, it will take 4 quarters of solid football. Could come down to last 2 minutes again. GO BENGALS....Sometimes Buffalo wanted to win more than the Bengals, but I don't think that will be the case Sunday.  I still remember the game Bengals at home were celebrating Christmas and the Bills came to play football and clocked us, or the game Bengals quit in the 2nd half against Bills, but that was a different bunch of players that were losers and these Bengals are winners. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Buffalo has beaten us I believe 10 of the last 12 times...but we have won two straight, so we were 0-10 before that going back into the 90s.

Buffalo will be amped for this game, in the Ralph, playing an unbeaten, semi-healthier than they have been.  Then there is the question of when the Bengals momentum will snap?  Its the NFL, so I'd have to imagine we'll lose eventually..

I'll be at this one, so I'm excited to see first hand what this Bengals team is made of...I am not excited to be sitting at the Ralph though!!

I think we'll keep our momentum going but it will be a sweaty palm-barn burner.

Bengals - 27
Bills - 24
Reply/Quote
Bengals 29
Bills 13
Zebras 0

I think the overlooked factor is that the refs will actually behave in this one and call a decent game. We look dominant in a rare break from their oppression, lol. Hey, I have to justify my prediction somehow.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 10:10 AM)Psycholomonkey Wrote: Bengals 29
Bills 13
Zebras 0

I think the overlooked factor is that the refs will actually behave in this one and call a decent game. We look dominant in a rare break from their oppression, lol. Hey, I have to justify my prediction somehow.

NFL suspended the ref for the clock error in teh steelers game and downgraded the ref from the seahawks ball smacking incident so the refs are starting to feel a little pressure
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 10:53 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: NFL suspended the ref for the clock error in teh steelers game and downgraded the ref from the seahawks ball smacking incident  so the refs are starting to feel a little pressure

Its about damn time... Either these things happen and aren't announced, or the NFL is sick and tired of the refs making bad game deciding calls.

I personally think that when the refs screw up it the punishments shouldn't be delivered behind closed doors.
Reply/Quote
24-19 Bengals.
[Image: n881eg.png]
Reply/Quote
34 - 20 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Any more predictions?
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Bills 10

-Bengals come out strong to start, score two TDs in the first quarter. (14-0).
-Second quarter, Bills and Bengals both get 3. (17-3)
-Third quarter, Bengals go conservative and Dre gets beat by Watkins for a TD. (17-10)
-Fourth quarter, Bengals score another TD off a EJ Manuel turnover, then with a 14 point lead the Bengals D Line pin their ears back and remind people why Manuel is a backup now. End up getting another FG somewhere in there. (27-10, Final)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 01:11 PM)Emphasis Wrote: I think it could easily go the other way around. I believe the Bengals mental fortitude has increased after their dire game with Seattle, so I feel their confidence is sky high right now, if it hasn't been already.

If they can come back and win against a 17 point deficit against Seattle, I think our team has proven they have the skill and grit to hang with anybody. At least that's what I'd be telling myself if I was on the team, and I don't think I'd be lying either.

It really all depends on what sort of lesson they learned against Seattle. 

Most teams in this situation start to feel like they can turn it on whenever they want and still get a W, so they half-ass it the next few games until a decent team comes along and punishes them for it. On rare occasions, teams collectively realize that come-from-behind wins aren't as fun as they're made out to be, and use a close call to motivate themselves into dominating for 4 quarters.

We'll find out Sunday how special these guys are.
Reply/Quote
I don't usually pick scores and won't this time, but I suspect Dalton exploits their safeties and Rex's propensity to blitz and hits guys deep and often.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The game is on the road, after a huge, emotional OT win. I think there is a chance of a letdown early on in this game. But, I think they will ultimately be just too much for the Bills to handle as the game goes on.

Bengals...27
Bills.......16
Reply/Quote
Bills      13
Zebras   0

I think the overlooked factor is that the refs will actually behave in this one and call a decent game.  We look dominant in a rare break from their oppression, lol.  Hey, I have to justify my prediction somehow.

That's true. The last few seasons, I've seen quite a few games where the refs screwed various teams over big time.
Reply/Quote
If the secondary can make tackles when needed on run plays we've got a shot. Bengals 24 Bills 17
Reply/Quote
31-24 good guys
Reply/Quote
Bills 13
Zebras 0

What if it's all weird now and they want the big wigs want the bengals to stay undefeated? What if the big calls are in our favor?

Twilight Zone stuff
Reply/Quote