Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Bills predictions
Bengals by 2 TDs.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 08:34 PM)Slappy from New Haven Wrote: You're awful at picking games, no way Nuge makes two 50 yarders

(10-13-2015, 05:56 AM)McC Wrote: Either this is sarcasm or you just now landed on planet Earth or you are just plain out of your mind.

deadly serious.  just like that Buffalo Bill genius, sexy Rexy Ryan. 

on a somewhat related side note......I always live my life by 4 rules and rule #3 is never trust a man with two first names. 
Rex Ryan.......I don't trust you.  but you are a defensive genius.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
31-17
Bengals
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 04:12 AM)The Dangler Wrote: Adam Jones will take a punt return to the house this week. I think we jump out to an early lead and never look back.

Bengals - 38
Bills - 20

But will there be a flag on the field?   It seems like most even decent returns get flagged.
Reply/Quote
23-20 Buffalo.

Two reasons:

1. Trap Game

2. I think it will be close and the Bengals are due to lose a close one. I believe we're 6-0-1 in the last two seasons in games decided by a score or less. Statistically those things even out over time.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 06:11 PM)Beaker Wrote: 27-20 buffalo

I just threw up in my mouth after typing that.

Same. 

I don't like it, but I have us losing a tough one on the road.

And a loss into the bye may be exactly what the doctor ordered after seeing these guys did in the 2nd and 3rd against Seattle. I'll hope for the win, but realize that a loss here may give us the fire to win in Pittsburgh and against Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 11:44 AM)Ryuko Wrote: Same. 

I don't like it, but I have us losing a tough one on the road.

And a loss into the bye may be exactly what the doctor ordered after seeing these guys did in the 2nd and 3rd against Seattle. I'll hope for the win, but realize that a loss here may give us the fire to win in Pittsburgh and against Cleveland.

I think it could easily go the other way around. I believe the Bengals mental fortitude has increased after their dire game with Seattle, so I feel their confidence is sky high right now, if it hasn't been already.

If they can come back and win against a 17 point deficit against Seattle, I think our team has proven they have the skill and grit to hang with anybody. At least that's what I'd be telling myself if I was on the team, and I don't think I'd be lying either.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 10:10 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: deadly serious.  just like that Buffalo Bill genius, sexy Rexy Ryan. 

on a somewhat related side note......I always live my life by 4 rules and rule #3 is never trust a man with two first names. 

The last time we played a Ryan team, Marvin Jones had 4 TD's so it appeared AD and our offense figured out the Rex blitz package.

The last time we played at Buffalo we won in OT.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Bills with a slick move just singed Josh Johnson. He'll def give up the goods. Hopefully we change up our signals and such.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/13/bills-sign-josh-johnson-so-colts-cant-again-this-week/

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
27-12 Bengals Win !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Big news is slowly breaking and it looks like Taylor may be out Sunday.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
31-13 Bengals.

Another big game by Eifert.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 01:48 PM)jj22 Wrote: Bills with a slick move just singed Josh Johnson. He'll def give up the goods. Hopefully we change up our signals and such.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/13/bills-sign-josh-johnson-so-colts-cant-again-this-week/

Hue has probably already changed things multiple times since JJ was here.  I just hope he plays.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 04:54 PM)McC Wrote: Hue has probably already changed things multiple times since JJ was here.  I just hope he plays.

He may very well get some snaps if EJ Manuel plays like EJ Manuel.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 05:03 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: He may very well get some snaps if EJ Manuel plays like EJ Manuel.

Fingers crossed.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
The Bengals are on a bit of an emotional "decline" after Sunday's game. Looking ahead to the bye week a bit too early. Buffalo wins by capitalizing on Bengal miscues:

Bills 27
Bengals 17
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 10:10 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: deadly serious.  just like that Buffalo Bill genius, sexy Rexy Ryan. 

The last time Andy faced said genius, he hung 49 on him.  Just saying.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 05:19 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: The Bengals are on a bit of an emotional "decline" after Sunday's game. Looking ahead to the bye week a bit too early.  Buffalo wins by capitalizing on Bengal miscues:

Bills       27
Bengals  17

No.  Hell no.  Not guaranteeing a win.  Am guaranteeing the Bengals will be balling like they have been, which has now become business as usual.  Nothing in this season so far says the Bengals will be like they used to be.  The page has been turned.  We are on a mission and people on a mission don't look anywhere but at the business at hand.

Reply/Quote
Keep em coming.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 06:27 PM)Element Wrote: Great defense and Tyrod is a great scrambling quarterback. Gameplanning is key this week, limit turnovers  against that D. Bills make big plays, Tyrod has great accurary on the deep ball and he can make plays with his legs, stop the big plays.

Tyrod is out - EJ Manuel in.  With that, I think their offense struggles a bit.

Cincy - 27
Buff -   13
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote