Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Bills predictions
(10-16-2015, 12:29 AM)zygrot24 Wrote: What if it's all weird now and they want the big wigs want the bengals to stay undefeated? What if the big calls are in our favor?

Twilight Zone stuff

We know that's not true.

Late hit against Seattle went ignored and a Bengals block in the back was called instead. Also Adam Jones' stomach high "fair catch". Plus Bennett would have been ejected out of the game like he should have been when he went over the line with Dalton. Plus Whitworth's hold on the AJ TD that was borderline while they ignored Seattle OL hugging/tackling Atkins and others.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 02:12 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: We know that's not true.

Late hit against Seattle went ignored and a Bengals block in the back was called instead. Also Adam Jones' stomach high "fair catch". Plus Bennett would have been ejected out of the game like he should have been when he went over the line with Dalton. Plus Whitworth's hold on the AJ TD that was borderline while they ignored Seattle OL hugging/tackling Atkins and others.

Yeah, tons of terrible calls in that game against the Bengals.

We won once again by playing against the refs and the other team.

You named all of the ones i can remember and pin pointed them perfectly.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 02:12 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: We know that's not true.

seems about par for the course for bengals games... i dont understand how we get penalized for holding but the other team seems to never have that problem.. Or penalized for the refs being confused by our formations when they are legal.
Reply/Quote
24 - 17 Bengals....and that score will not reflect how comfortable it is but i cannot see us rolling a score up on this defense.

Slow start but as long as we stay patient with some form of ground game to keep some balance i think we're fine. We are clearly the better squad so we can be patient and over 4 quarters our quality will tell. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Buffalo 17
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31

bisons 17
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
31-13 bengals
Reply/Quote
They are pretty well matched. But I think Cincy is playing with more confidence right now.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
For the Bills:
[Image: 54355602.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Wow, so much for Buffalo sitting all these people. Looks like majority of those outs will be playing. They keep going back and forth on Tyrod Taylor though.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2015, 01:18 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Wow, so much for Buffalo sitting all these people. Looks like majority of those outs will be playing. They keep going back and forth on Tyrod Taylor though.

Sounds good - we get to play with a bunch of gimpy people - what could go wrong?
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Me thinks SMALL BALL should be the strategy.

Screens and slants and short passes to GIO in space.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Bills 17
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
I see us actually losing this game and overlooking it.

*NOTE every time I have heavily doubted us, we have won, so let's keep the trend going*

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 01:05 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I see us actually losing this game and overlooking it.

*NOTE every time we have won, so let's keep the trend going*

Fixed it for you
Reply/Quote
This will be the Bills equivalent of our Chiefs victory back in the day.

28-17 Bills

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:39 AM)ZeGerman Wrote: Fixed it for you

Fair enough. I prefer your way better.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 07:41 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: This will be the Bills equivalent of our Chiefs victory back in the day.

28-17 Bills

Good to see you have faith in the team.
Reply/Quote
I heard Dennard might be starting in place of hall. I hope he has a statement game. I'm gonna predict a more comfortable win. 20- 10
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 08:42 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I heard Dennard might be starting in place of hall.  I hope he has a statement game.  I'm gonna predict a more  comfortable win. 20- 10

He will probably be picked on. I wish he would start over Dre. Dre has been nothing but a disappointment, especially after ALL that talk in camp/pres-season.

Reply/Quote