Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Browns predictions
35-7 Bengals
Reply/Quote
24-14 Bengals

I have no idea what the weather will be like, but I could see the Bengals running the ball a lot and trying to play keep away.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hues pep talk to Hill seemed to work. If his ankle is good to go, Jeremy has a day.

Bengals 34
Browns 13
Reply/Quote
Bengals 38
Browns 10
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
27-7 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
This could be one of those gotcha games where the Bengals come out flat and unmotivated. However, it's Cleveland so I'm picking the Bengals 27 Browns 10.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I predict a slaughter
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
This is a huge game as a shot to go 4-0 in the AFCN. The best the Steelers can do is 4-2 in the division so if we win this game and beat the Ravens, it is like another win because we have the tie breaker in the AFCN

Also, we need home field advantage this year so the team can't take any game lightly
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:25 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This is a huge game as a shot to go 4-0 in the AFCN. The best the Steelers can do is 4-2 in the division so if we win this game and beat the Ravens, it is like another win because we have the tie breaker in the AFCN

Also, we need home field advantage this year so the team can't take any game lightly

When Pitt comes to pbs our boys better be aware. Swivel heads Mitchell loves to go low at the knees, seen him last night go low couple time instead of tackling he went low. He scares me for our guy's, they would love nothing but to take out 1 or 2 of our guys. To the op sorry not jacking your thread just wanted to throw that out there 

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:29 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: When Pitt comes to pbs our boys better be aware. Swivel heads Mitchell loves to go low at the knees, seen him last night go low couple time instead of tackling he went low. He scares me for our guy's, they would love nothing but to take out 1 or 2 of our guys. To the op sorry not jacking your thread just wanted to throw that out there 

The Steelers fans would say the Bengals have been the ones attacking low.

Bell  - 2 times in last 2 games we took him out
Heath Miller tore ACL after tackle by either Hall or Nelson a couple of years ago

My point is the old bullies (Steelers) bully the Bengals no more, they may beat us, but the guys won't back down
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:34 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The Steelers fans would say the Bengals have been the ones attacking low.

Bell  - 2 times in last 2 games we took him out
Heath Miller tore ACL after tackle by either Hall or Nelson a couple of years ago

My point is the old bullies (Steelers) bully the Bengals no more, they may beat us, but the guys won't back down
True they still think Burfict and bell was dirty. 

Reply/Quote
Browns 24
Bengals 21

Josh McCown frightens me.
Reply/Quote
34-14

Bengals continue to roll towards the playoffs. And Eifert towards the club record... 2 Tds for Eifert

and Jeremy Hill breaks 100 yards
Reply/Quote
I just don't know anymore.

Browns- 24
Bengals- 14
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Similar to the first game, Browns keep it close early only for the vast talent difference to rear it's head late in the 3rd Q.

Bengals 28
Brown 13
Reply/Quote
Bengals 33
Browns 11
Reply/Quote
Josh McCown is no scrub, a very serviceable QB and will be more consistent than Manziel. I see a Bengal win but an annoyingly tight one.

Bengals-21
BRowns-17

Reply/Quote
Keep em coming. Tiger
Reply/Quote
32 -10 bengals

Reply/Quote
Bengals 34
Browns 10
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]