Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Browns predictions
(12-03-2015, 05:33 PM)Utts Wrote: You know how could turn Johnny around in a couple years? Marvin Lewis.
Oh no, let's not go there
(12-03-2015, 06:14 PM)BengalstuckinSA Wrote: Bengals 31
Browns 9

I expect a bashing given out performance offensively over the last two games, but we seem to love picking up the penalties in division games. I don't expect it to happen given the renewed look of the Bengals. I think Hill has a bust out game with a TD, Dalton goes for 3 TDs one to Eifert, Jones, and Green. We get a field goal as we run the clock out in the 4th with Hill/Gio combo.

I think the Browns come out electric just like last time, but we swallow them whole by midway through the 1st quarter and drop them out like the deuce stains they are. Go Bengals!
I agree about our offense did seem to get on track. I pretty much think hill had a decent break out game last week or a get back on track game. He looked  to be hitting to holes and not second guessing just trucking people.  Cool
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 34

'stains 10
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 06:25 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I just don't want Austin Davis to catch lightning in a bottle and hit Travis Benjamin on long pass plays against the depleted secondary. I don't think this is going to be the whitewashing people think.

I think Geno will wreck any chances of this happening more than once.
Reply/Quote